over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much do u spend a week on food

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
im at 250cad from my gf and 1 year old son trying to get it down to 150 and sometimes 100.

me, my wife and 1 child, 150-175 per week.

My wife is in prep, I'm doing a show diet with her but not competing. We spend $200 a week, $300 when we need to add in supplements and such.

still trying to figure out how to calculate groceries . Without having set meal plans like i know rice oatmeal potatoes are cheap so thinking about making caseroles and stir frysfor dinners. But still hard Were going to try and meal plan with all thefood we have on hand before buying anything to get an idea . Anyone have ideas when trying to save money.

Try buying in bulk. We got memberships at Sams and BJs. We spend a little more when there but the stuff lasts a while. I wish we had a Costco. Also if you are trying to save money download one of those coupon apps. We save at least $20 when we use them. We average about $100 a week. Give or take a few bucks.

Try buying in bulk. We got memberships at Sams and BJs. We spend a little more when there but the stuff lasts a while. I wish we had a Costco. Also if you are trying to save money download one of those coupon apps. We save at least $20 when we use them. We average about $100 a week. Give or take a few bucks.

i live in canada we dont have couponing its 1 per item. Food is ridiculous here.

were thinking as main ingredients for meals
breakfast
3x eggs /toast
2x oats
1x pancakes / ezekial bread or bagel
1x yogurt / fruit

lunch
1x pasta
1x beef
1x chicken
1x tuna
3x potatoes/ rice

snacks
oatmeal/ granola bars/ fruit

dinner
3x chicken (main ingredient so dish can be with potato , veg etc
3x beef
1x pasta

before bed
froz yogurt/ home made muffins or granola bars or fruit

i live in canada we dont have couponing its 1 per item. Food is ridiculous here.

were thinking as main ingredients for meals

breakfast

3x eggs /toast

2x oats

1x pancakes / ezekial bread or bagel

1x yogurt / fruit

lunch

1x pasta

1x beef

1x chicken

1x tuna

3x potatoes/ rice

snacks

oatmeal/ granola bars/ fruit

dinner

3x chicken (main ingredient so dish can be with potato , veg etc

3x beef

1x pasta

before bed

froz yogurt/ home made muffins or granola bars or fruit

I didn't know that about Canada. That sucks. I don't know what your goals are so I can't really comment on your diet. I personally stay away from pasta these days because it sticks with me lol. Having a meal plan though will definitely help you save money. It did for me. Then you can make adjustments as necessary. My problem when I didn't have one was usually by the end of the week I'd be buying my lunches out or we would order dinner. Since having a solid plan and knowing what works for us my food bill has dropped a lot.

I didn't know that about Canada. That sucks. I don't know what your goals are so I can't really comment on your diet. I personally stay away from pasta these days because it sticks with me lol. Having a meal plan though will definitely help you save money. It did for me. Then you can make adjustments as necessary. My problem when I didn't have one was usually by the end of the week I'd be buying my lunches out or we would order dinner. Since having a solid plan and knowing what works for us my food bill has dropped a lot.

I don't really have any current goals I train when I can my goals are in investments and my career. But I like eating good healthy food I just don't want to spend an arm and leg on it. For ex beef here in Canada on sale is 5.99 lb chicken 3.99lb and that's after there pumped with sodium and water.

I don't really have any current goals I train when I can my goals are in investments and my career. But I like eating good healthy food I just don't want to spend an arm and leg on it. For ex beef here in Canada on sale is 5.99 lb chicken 3.99lb and that's after there pumped with sodium and water.

I hear you. It's hard to save a buck these days. Hopefully a plan will help you.

With all the cod, steak, and mac nut oil im eating during this prep. I dont even want to know.

1 more week and its back to 1.69$ boneless skinless chicken breast baby!

I don't want to talk about it...

The girl and I are both on prep, so we are around $150 a week when we break it down. There is a great bulk meat marketplace here that we buy chicken 50lbs at a time and flank steak 30lbs at a time.

$300 per week for myself. It's expensive where I live.

live in Toronto, canada right now (for work)and man, everything is expensive.

I miss southern cal :eek:

Costco seems to be my best friend right now.

Wife, 3 teenagers and me- roughly about $250 a week. Wife and kids also train. That $ amount is just food. It doesn't include supplements and whey.

Wife, 3 teenagers and me- roughly about $250 a week. Wife and kids also train. That $ amount is just food. It doesn't include supplements and whey.

Damn if I included supplements I would probably get depressed and realize why I am so poor :eek::D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131