advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much money do you spend on food per day?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thinking of trying tuna and Natty PB on a wrap for a cheap breakfast. Anyone tried, is it filling? Compared to tuna and cottage cheese on a wrap?

blackjack

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Just curious, what do you eat in a day?
I admittedly over-spend on food and really always have and will. From a calorie standpoint I am anywhere from 3500-4500k depending on goals.

The wife and I eat a shit ton of seafood - wild caught king salmon/reds/halibut/seabass every other night, and will make too much and eat for lunch next day. Lot of filets, ribeyes, and beef tenderloin. I haven't put a ton of thought into it. Don't eat many carbs at all so all of our noodles/rice etc. is all Banza. Then there are just endless amounts of veggies/avacados. We used to shop at regular grocery stores, but I've noticed such a huge jump in taste/quality moving to Fresh Market/Whole Foods/Wild Fish Markets.

Care a lot about sourcing and it's getting so expensive in 2022 with this stellar fucking economy we have going.

shaneNJ

Registered
Newbies
I was spending 60 or more a day when I lived in Manhattan abd even when I moved to NJ and bought breakfast and lunch in the city during workdays- it was just getting way too expensive. Now I bag my breakfast and lunch and I’d say I spend about 35-40 a day but that’s mainly because good food is still pretty expensive when you’re getting steak, Fish and even chicken is going up.

shaneNJ

Registered
Newbies
I admittedly over-spend on food and really always have and will. From a calorie standpoint I am anywhere from 3500-4500k depending on goals.

The wife and I eat a shit ton of seafood - wild caught king salmon/reds/halibut/seabass every other night, and will make too much and eat for lunch next day. Lot of filets, ribeyes, and beef tenderloin. I haven't put a ton of thought into it. Don't eat many carbs at all so all of our noodles/rice etc. is all Banza. Then there are just endless amounts of veggies/avacados. We used to shop at regular grocery stores, but I've noticed such a huge jump in taste/quality moving to Fresh Market/Whole Foods/Wild Fish Markets.

Care a lot about sourcing and it's getting so expensive in 2022 with this stellar fucking economy we have going.
Wild salmon and ribeye is crazy expensive these days

Cerberus777

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thinking of trying tuna and Natty PB on a wrap for a cheap breakfast. Anyone tried, is it filling? Compared to tuna and cottage cheese on a wrap?

I've never combined them. But I've done the low carb Wraps. One tuna,CC and mustard. And a smaller one with PB. Cheap for on the go.

PB and soy sauce is good on Chicken though.

gains4000

Registered
Newbies

Brandon got us spending 3x on groceries SMH.

w8tlifterty

Registered
For Christ sake man…. Just f ing eat things you like and stop w the nonsensical overthinking.

Throw away your foo foo egg white protein pudding whateverthefuck wraps. Up your macros from real whole food, stop making excuses your too busy to cook and viola… no more silly questions running thru your head bc you’ll be gaining as long as your training doesn’t resemble your current ever changing silly ass thought processes.

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For Christ sake man…. Just f ing eat things you like and stop w the nonsensical overthinking.

Throw away your foo foo egg white protein pudding whateverthefuck wraps. Up your macros from real whole food, stop making excuses your too busy to cook and viola… no more silly questions running thru your head bc you’ll be gaining as long as your training doesn’t resemble your current ever changing silly ass thought processes.
Rough day at the office?

w8tlifterty

Registered
Rough day at the office?
Never… I just find you annoying at times.

You literally asked if eggs and pb are filling vs eggs and tuna??

Wtf kind of question is that? I mean, come on man. Your incessant search for making all this harder than it is, gets old after reading it for years and I don’t know if it’s possible to ‘block users’ on PM 😆

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just saw in my boa account I'm dropping 1.5k a month on groceries, 3000 calories per day. Good God.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
kD666
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
Leader Powder Store email banner
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity