YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to ask a fitness girl out, at the gym.

BigTazz

Registered
I train in the early morning. A few times a week some weeks, I see a girl that has me daydreaming about her for months already. She is very fit. I am sure that she competes in maybe figure or fitness or maybe bikini. Or maybe she does fitness modeling. No matter because her body is off the charts.

The other thing that is nice is that she is humble. I have seen a few times different females come up to her in the gym and compliment her. The one time she was doing sissy squats next to me and a woman who was next to her on a machine tapped her on the shoulder, told her that she has a beautiful face. She was blushing and smiling! said thank you like 5 times even though she must hear this all the time. Nice girl who is fuckin hot as all hell and trains hard. Dream come true for me.

That is the background. Now the question. I need to ask her out some how but do not want to interrupt her workout and piss her off or offend her in some way. I do not like people speaking to me at the gym and she could be the same way. There must be a way to break the ice and not ruin my chances.

Mind you I do not have problems getting a date. This has to go perfect so I was hoping some of you bros would have words of advice about the gym setting and fitness oriented girls. Any advice appreciated.

From a female perspective ...

Ok, rule of thumb ... don't interrupt her workout! :D

Without being creepy about it, keep an eye on her, and catch her right after her workout. Since you see her in the morning, she's prolly heading to work, so keep your first conversation short. She also prolly gets asked a lot if she competes, so think of a unique approach. Maybe ask her about her diet, training, job, etc. She may have a unique training approach, so ask her about that, or maybe ask how she balances her training and diet.

Be funny but don't over compliment her cuz she's prolly used to getting a lot of compliments. Most of all, just act natural and be yourself. :) Don't be a meathead, and don't try to show off. It's the biggest turn-off. :p

Best of luck! :)
~ Mo

From a female perspective ...

Ok, rule of thumb ... don't interrupt her workout! :D

Without being creepy about it, keep an eye on her, and catch her right after her workout. Since you see her in the morning, she's prolly heading to work, so keep your first conversation short. She also prolly gets asked a lot if she competes, so think of a unique approach. Maybe ask her about her diet, training, job, etc. She may have a unique training approach, so ask her about that, or maybe ask how she balances her training and diet.

Be funny but don't over compliment her cuz she's prolly used to getting a lot of compliments. Most of all, just act natural and be yourself. :) Don't be a meathead, and don't try to show off. It's the biggest turn-off. :p

Best of luck! :)
~ Mo

Thank you Mo. The conversation ideas will come in useful. Only problem is that I leave the gym before she does as I have to be at work just over half hour after she starts her workout. So waiting until she is done is unfortunately not an option. :(

FIRST:

Do you know for sure she doesnt have a boyfriend or is married? There's nothing worst then asking a girl out and then come to find out that she has a boyfriend or is married.

Last edited:
Thank you Mo. The conversation ideas will come in useful. Only problem is that I leave the gym before she does as I have to be at work just over half hour after she starts her workout. So waiting until she is done is unfortunately not an option. :(

Then pay attention to the door about the time she normally comes in and keep it short and sweet so she can get on with her work out.

FIRST:

Do you know for sure she doesnt have a boyfriend or is married? There's nothing worst then asking a girl out and then come to find out that she has a boyfriend or is married.

Been paying attention and saw no ring, but being that I have yet to speak with her I can't be sure of a boyfriend. Worth a shot especially since I am not easily intimidated by boyfriends when the girl is this special:cheeky-s:.

Then pay attention to the door about the time she normally comes in and keep it short and sweet so she can get on with her work out.

Hard to do this. She is not there every day but only a few times a week and only some weeks.

Also entrance is far from training area at my gym. I can't see the entrance from where I train at all and by the time I see her she is in the training area with her headphones on doing a warmup.

This is why this is hard to do. Seems I have to approach her between sets and need something I can say so that I (1) don't get ignored, (2) don't piss her off, (3) make her think of me favorably.

Been paying attention and saw no ring, but being that I have yet to speak with her I can't be sure of a boyfriend. Worth a shot especially since I am not easily intimidated by boyfriends when the girl is this special:cheeky-s:.
How do you know she is special? You have never talked to her. Or do you want to date her because she is especially good looking? I say warm up to her by making small talk in between sets first so she thinks you actually like her personality.

This is probably the wrong approach. I hope you're not saying "so what if she has a boyfriend"??? Hope I read that wrong. But there is a very easy way to find out if she has a husband or boyfriend. The next time you see her give her a compliment like " hey sarah, you're looking awesome as always, I sure do hope he appreicates it"! She will know right off the bat that you're speaking of her boyfriend or husband. Trust me. If she smiles and says something like " oh he does". Then you know she has someone at home. If she says, "oh I dont have a boyfriend". Then that's your cue to tell her "oh really? I thought for sure you had a boyfriend"! And then you move in to introduce yourself. And the rest is history. Good luck brother.

p.s.

for the record my wife and i almost never wear our rings in the gym. would hate to loose then or bang it up or whatever so we leave them home. but she is very quick to put a guy in his place and tell him she's mmarried AND her husband is a member here too.

Approach

I had something similar once, I always left before the girl so I waited till I saw her taking a long break on legs (in between sets) I approached her and said I apologize for this because I'm sure it happens all the time but had to let you know that you are beautiful, I was hoping that if you weren't in a relationship that we could meet up. She gave me her number after a bit of blushing, later she told me that it was my confidence I showed when approaching her that made her feel comfortable. So just be respectful and confident, hope it works out for you bro!

How do you know she is special? You have never talked to her. Or do you want to date her because she is especially good looking? I say warm up to her by making small talk in between sets first so she thinks you actually like her personality.

Not every day that I come across girls with sick bodies, beautiful faces and nice humble personalities who like to train. I could be disappointed when I get to know her but chances of that are slim based on what I can already tell. Thanks for the tip. Looks like I will have to find a way to chat her up between sets. Wish she didn't wear headphones, makes it harder.

This is probably the wrong approach. I hope you're not saying "so what if she has a boyfriend"??? Hope I read that wrong. But there is a very easy way to find out if she has a husband or boyfriend. The next time you see her give her a compliment like " hey sarah, you're looking awesome as always, I sure do hope he appreicates it"! She will know right off the bat that you're speaking of her boyfriend or husband. Trust me. If she smiles and says something like " oh he does". Then you know she has someone at home. If she says, "oh I dont have a boyfriend". Then that's your cue to tell her "oh really? I thought for sure you had a boyfriend"! And then you move in to introduce yourself. And the rest is history. Good luck brother.

p.s.

for the record my wife and i almost never wear our rings in the gym. would hate to loose then or bang it up or whatever so we leave them home. but she is very quick to put a guy in his place and tell him she's mmarried AND her husband is a member here too.

Didn't mean that as seriously as it came off, glad you understood. Thanks for that tip, would never think of it. i'm thinking chatting her up first would be a good idea so it doesn't appear too out-of-nowhere. Hope she is not married but no way to know until i do something to break the ice. Who would think, a 34 year old acting like a damn teenager. :rolleyes:

I had something similar once, I always left before the girl so I waited till I saw her taking a long break on legs (in between sets) I approached her and said I apologize for this because I'm sure it happens all the time but had to let you know that you are beautiful, I was hoping that if you weren't in a relationship that we could meet up. She gave me her number after a bit of blushing, later she told me that it was my confidence I showed when approaching her that made her feel comfortable. So just be respectful and confident, hope it works out for you bro!

Nice to know i'm not the only one who had to do this. I am thinking of coming up to one of the guys working the front desk and asking for her name to see if i can look her up online. if she has a facebook page or something maybe I can see if she is married or maybe find it online somehow.

Will have to wait for her to make it in again she wasn't there today. Will keep you posted brothers.

bro you kinda sound like me and how i kinda use to be and been changing;getting to overwhelmed over a new hot girl that u may never even talk to for more than 5 seconds with a simply reply, get it over with is a big peice of advice.

I will share my ancient secrets with you that took 1,000 of years to figure out..........lol
This is what you do...don't try to be cool and ask a stupid question like are you a fitness model..etc..she will just roll her eyes..it's like a girl coming up to you and saying..Do you workout.
In my personal experience I use a non-threatening normal approach...and it works!! However you have to build a base first..don't ask her out right away..you need to build her trust. SO what you do for the introduction is when you are about to leave..and she is in between set you just walk up and say..Hey I pretty much see you everyday in here and wanted to introduce my self...My name is (your name)...whats yours..? Well it's great to finally meet you..I have to go now and I will let you finish up your sets see you tomorrow..and I will say HI...then give her a smile and walk away...Simple.. You are basically setting up a base that will lead to more conversation and open the gate for more information. you can usually find out if she has a boy friend with out asking direct questions... you say something like.. so do you have a big weekend planned ...? she might say..well my BF and I are..etc..

PS...I forgot to tell you...and this is important. If 8 out of 10 people think you are good looking you have a better chance (family members and you don't count)....IF not your charm and smile better be a killer..........and you don't need a perfect body to win her over..sometime girl are intimidated by that because they feel self conscious regardless of what they look like
Good luck buddy and be your self...

it aint brain surgery or even general surgery

Just say hi. My name is Joe. Would you be interested in grabbing auu cup of coffee after a workout some morning. Don't try to be too clever. The small talk would let her know you are interested anyway. Might as well go to the next step. In a harmless. Time limited way. WTF. Don't you have a lot to offer her too. You. aren't asking for charity.

Didn't mean that as seriously as it came off, glad you understood. Thanks for that tip, would never think of it. i'm thinking chatting her up first would be a good idea so it doesn't appear too out-of-nowhere. Hope she is not married but no way to know until i do something to break the ice. Who would think, a 34 year old acting like a damn teenager. :rolleyes:

Understood my friend. I have worked in a hospital for 20 years. And that is exactly how I go about finding out who is married or has a boyfriend. Not for the puposes of trying to ask them out. But in a hospital setting your ass can get canned in a heart beat for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person. Usually at the coffee stand when a nice young lady comes up to the counter I make small talk. "hey how was your weekend"? Then she proceeds to tell me. If she meantions the family then I know there is someone there. If she DOESN'T mention kids and family, then I say "well as long as he treated you right this weekend then thats all that matters". Usually I get a " oh he did, he knows better" or a "noooooo, it was just me and the kids, I'm divorced". LOL sneaky, but it works. Then I know which women can take a joke or whatever and which ones to stay away from when joking. Try it, let me know how it goes. :D good luck.

what do you mean what certain thing you can say to get you canned. what do you do in the hospital?

Understood my friend. I have worked in a hospital for 20 years. And that is exactly how I go about finding out who is married or has a boyfriend. Not for the puposes of trying to ask them out. But in a hospital setting your ass can get canned in a heart beat for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person. Usually at the coffee stand when a nice young lady comes up to the counter I make small talk. "hey how was your weekend"? Then she proceeds to tell me. If she meantions the family then I know there is someone there. If she DOESN'T mention kids and family, then I say "well as long as he treated you right this weekend then thats all that matters". Usually I get a " oh he did, he knows better" or a "noooooo, it was just me and the kids, I'm divorced". LOL sneaky, but it works. Then I know which women can take a joke or whatever and which ones to stay away from when joking. Try it, let me know how it goes. :D good luck.

Ethics violations will get you tossed out faster then a surgical mishap ever could. There is a code of conduct and ethics you have to uphold as a professional. Let's just say what ever hot thoughts you have in your head, keep it to yourself. whatever you think of your superiors, keep it to your self. if you have an idea for saving the health organization millions,, keep it to youself. or you'll be the one getting canned for it.

(but this is getting off track here)

I will share my ancient secrets with you that took 1,000 of years to figure out..........lol
This is what you do...don't try to be cool and ask a stupid question like are you a fitness model..etc..she will just roll her eyes..it's like a girl coming up to you and saying..Do you workout.
In my personal experience I use a non-threatening normal approach...and it works!! However you have to build a base first..don't ask her out right away..you need to build her trust. SO what you do for the introduction is when you are about to leave..and she is in between set you just walk up and say..Hey I pretty much see you everyday in here and wanted to introduce my self...My name is (your name)...whats yours..? Well it's great to finally meet you..I have to go now and I will let you finish up your sets see you tomorrow..and I will say HI...then give her a smile and walk away...Simple.. You are basically setting up a base that will lead to more conversation and open the gate for more information. you can usually find out if she has a boy friend with out asking direct questions... you say something like.. so do you have a big weekend planned ...? she might say..well my BF and I are..etc..

I agree with your approch....you have to build trust or your just a dude that is superfical and into looks and she will know it.

"Hey, what's up...what all are you training today?"

Don't be a bitch, get some swager and if that doesn't work for ya, just keep the numbers game in the back of your mind.;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear