over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I AM RETIRING FROM PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez!
First off, this thread was started by Heinz. He was upset at the very rude 3 paragraph comment that Bboy made about him. One of the main insults that Bboy made was that Heinz didn't have the genetics and that he should face it.
Heinz is a pro with sponsorship. Bboy is not. I commented because I think it was very rude and disrespectful for Bboy to make such a long rip on Heinz. I don't care if he thinks its true or not. This isn't the place to say something like that. Thats a very personal attack.

I wasn't making this a genetics war. Bboy is the one who made the comment about genetics. And as far as I am concerned, I think I have great genetics! I don't have to be huge to be good at what I do. I have a successful personal training business, and I compete in amatuer contest at the age of 42
My point has always been, that you don't have to stand on the Olympia stage to be succesful in BB. Its about personal goals. I know I have limitations. But I take what I have and I do the very best that I can. And I feel damn proud at what I have accomplished at age 42.
I will post some pics in the photo section and you be the judge.

Geez!
First off, this thread was started by Heinz. He was upset at the very rude 3 paragraph comment that Bboy made about him. One of the main insults that Bboy made was that Heinz didn't have the genetics and that he should face it.
Heinz is a pro with sponsorship. Bboy is not. I commented because I think it was very rude and disrespectful for Bboy to make such a long rip on Heinz. I don't care if he thinks its true or not. This isn't the place to say something like that. Thats a very personal attack.

I wasn't making this a genetics war. Bboy is the one who made the comment about genetics. And as far as I am concerned, I think I have great genetics! I don't have to be huge to be good at what I do. I have a successful personal training business, and I compete in amatuer contest at the age of 42
My point has always been, that you don't have to stand on the Olympia stage to be succesful in BB. Its about personal goals. I know I have limitations. But I take what I have and I do the very best that I can. And I feel damn proud at what I have accomplished at age 42.

And the fact that you are happy with where you are at is awesome. I may have misunderstood your posts. And for the record, BBoy may not be a pro but i am pretty sure i have seen him in a few ON ads.

lol Rude as usual.
and you should expect nothing less from me in the future when it comes to addressing your silly ass :rolleyes:

my patience and niceness does have its limits

I think what b-boy said was out of line. If you can't say anything nice don't say it at all.

I agree..also, what it takes to get a pro card is an incredible amount of training and dedication which many never aspire to or fail to achieve...This in itself make one worthy of a degree of respect...Big Heinz, you have my respect brotha

Geez!

Once again Einstein you are correct except I do have a sponsorship its optimum nutrition and ABB just for your info homeboy :)

Attachments

• heinz senior.jpg
    heinz senior.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 203
hellraiser i posted the pic for you, just for a lil genetics disscussion! now remember this is a typical cycle for heinz as he posted it on this very board but now its deleted, I actually had to dig it up on MD's board as they really bash the shit out of poor heinz over there, (and I have defended him numerous times just do a search)

"post from heinz that was deleted from this board but is in a post at MD talking about how stupid it is to do all that and look as bad as he does on stage?

I am doing intensity cardio on the treadmil at 12° after 4 gr l-carnitine (very hard) before first meal morning and night. I know this is a miracle!!! for me.

5 meals a day 350 gr protein .
120 gr. Carbs comes from 9 OZ. of oatmeal in the first meal and 200 gr potato in the 3th meal.

2000 mg cipionate a week, 3200 mg boldenone a week, 100 mg anadrol every day.
Cynomel 25 mcg a day, and i stop the clembuterol 2 weeks a go and i will start it again the next week.
What should you recomend to get a fast change to get in shape, i am dieting since november and i never thought i get slow cahnges at this time.

I am very separated and big at 245 with 7% bf. but i dont looking like good like others years, Do you understand?

Dude, my definition and muscle seperation kills yours! I don't have your size, but I look better! My off season conditioning blows your stage conditioning! Sorry bro, just telling it like it is. Thats one of your lines by the way.

I'm glad you have sponsorship. My bad. Good luck in your future.

Last edited:
hellraiser i posted the pic for you, just for a lil genetics disscussion! now remember this is a typical cycle for heinz as he posted it on this very board but now its deleted, I actually had to dig it up on MD's board as they really bash the shit out of poor heinz over there, (and I have defended him numerous times just do a search)

"post from heinz that was deleted from this board but is in a post at MD talking about how stupid it is to do all that and look as bad as he does on stage?

I am doing intensity cardio on the treadmil at 12° after 4 gr l-carnitine (very hard) before first meal morning and night. I know this is a miracle!!! for me.

5 meals a day 350 gr protein .
120 gr. Carbs comes from 9 OZ. of oatmeal in the first meal and 200 gr potato in the 3th meal.

2000 mg cipionate a week, 3200 mg boldenone a week, 100 mg anadrol every day.
Cynomel 25 mcg a day, and i stop the clembuterol 2 weeks a go and i will start it again the next week.
What should you recomend to get a fast change to get in shape, i am dieting since november and i never thought i get slow cahnges at this time.

I am very separated and big at 245 with 7% bf. but i dont looking like good like others years, Do you understand?

BBoy,
I have to say that the picture and then the cycle really kind of put it all into perspective. Taking that much gear to just be able to compete and not win is a price i personally could/would not pay. To each their own.

Thanks for posting that up for perspective B-Boy

LMAO! Dude, my definition and muscle seperation kills yours! I don't have your size, but I look better! My off season conditioning blows your stage conditioning! Sorry bro, just telling it like it is. Thats one of your lines by the way.

That's Heinz not B-boy Hellraiser.

i have read it ad nauseam. I know how i think you mean it but it comes across as you being upset because you cannot obtain pro size after taking performance enhancing compounds and you hinting that there is a secret that these guys are taking. They say dorian took and loved tren and test. So if you take 10 grams of this are you going to look like dorian. maybe this isn't what you mean but what secrets do you want them to share. BBoy has talked about supplementation, he has also told his 'training secrets', he trains dc style with an FST-7 pump set at the end. I am just confused about why the concept of superior genetics is such a point of contention. BigBapper has talked about supplementation. Mike 1107 has laid out cycles in previous posts.

I searched and saw he was 5'7'' 205lbs getting ready to do his 8th cycle which was a doozy!

I find it odd how he is 205lbs after 7 cycles but is able to weigh 260lbs while not being on anything and taking 3 month pizza breaks.......:rolleyes:

EDIT: Then again reading it again he mentioned a shoulder injury, which I know first hand takes you out of training a long time.

Last edited:
Dude, my definition and muscle seperation kills yours! I don't have your size, but I look better! My off season conditioning blows your stage conditioning! Sorry bro, just telling it like it is. Thats one of your lines by the way.

Hellraiser,

do you know what bboy actually looks like???? HEHEHE.....you really wouldn't even want to compare your physique with his. Thank you for making my day though!!!!!

BTW if you use the nifty little search function there are tons of pipcs of b-boy up.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

yeah this comment is just a little ridiculous :rolleyes:

The pic B-boy posted is BigHeinz, B-boy looks just a little more defined and sparated than that (sarcasm) lol.

Last edited:
That's Heinz not B-boy Hellraiser.

LMAO! Oh shit! Even I have to laugh at myself! OK I will check him out!

My fault Bboy. I thought that was a picture of you. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.
It is kind of funny though!

LMAO! Oh shit! Even I have to laugh at myself! OK I will check him out!

My fault Bboy. I thought that was a picture of you. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.
It is kind of funny though!

Okay with that being said.........

Think about something for a second....you didn't even know what Heinz looked like or Brad for that matter but you are saying some things that would indicate that you do. How can you say the things you are without knowing who is who:confused:

so wait a minute. If hell raiser thought Heinz was B-boy does that mean he thought B-boy was Heinz?? If so i can see where all your anger against B-boy is coming from, thinking that B-boy looks like heinz and having him talk about Genetic superiority would be Enraging. Clearly Heinz doesn't have crazy genetics, B-boy does tho. Thats the only reason I can take b-boy "telling it like it is" because with his level of physique i say you are allowed to criticize whoever.

Okay with that being said.........

Think about something for a second....you didn't even know what Heinz looked like or Brad for that matter but you are saying some things that would indicate that you do. How can you say the things you are without knowing who is who:confused:

Yes, the last comments are ridiculas since I thought Bboy was posting a pic of himself.
But really it was rude and inappropriate what he said. IMO I still stand behind my original comments.

But this is very funny. I made a huge mistake and I can laugh at myself.

Okay, you got me on this one Bboy. I actually thought I had seen pics of you before and I was impressed. I was a little shocked when I saw this photo. I couldn't help but to jump on it.
My mistake.

yeah this comment is just a little ridiculous :rolleyes:

The pic B-boy posted is BigHeinz, B-boy looks just a little more defined and sparated than that (sarcasm) lol.
And let's not forget the tan, LMAO!! BBOY has a much better tan.............................LOL:p ;) :D

so wait a minute. If hell raiser thought Heinz was B-boy does that mean he thought B-boy was Heinz?? If so i can see where all your anger against B-boy is coming from, thinking that B-boy looks like heinz and having him talk about Genetic superiority would be Enraging. Clearly Heinz doesn't have crazy genetics, B-boy does tho. Thats the only reason I can take b-boy "telling it like it is" because with his level of physique i say you are allowed to criticize whoever.

I don't think hellraiser knew who either person was obviously. He was railing against genetics. And to jump out and compare your physique against someone else's is pretty ballsy. Especially when the person (unbeknownst to him) is the pro that he has been defending and who probably has 80+ lbs of lean mass on him.

HELLRAISER, i want to ask you a question. Do you think it is worth it to take 5900 mg of assorted gear to look like the picture above? Do you think it is worth it? (I am not saying heinz looks bad) That was what b-boy was trying to get across. Is the risk worth the reward. For me it wouldn't be.

Now i say all this and i have just plain old average genetics. I posted one pic i snapped the other morning up(thanks for sizing it MainEvent) in the members pics section. i am nothing special. I will take some more after the gym tonight and post them up.

I think this thread is gettinger funnier by the post.

Last edited:
I don't think hellraiser knew who either person was obviously. He was railing against genetics. And to jump out and compare your physique against someone else's is pretty ballsy. Especially when the person (unbeknownst to him) is the pro that he has been defending and who probably has 80+ lbs of lean mass on him.

HELLRAISER, i want to ask you a question. Do you think it is worth it to take 5900 mg of assorted gear to look like the picture above? Do you think it is worth it? (I am not saying heinz looks bad) That was what b-boy was trying to get across. Is the risk worth the reward. For me it wouldn't be.

No I do not think it would be worth it. But the comment was still out of line.

And yes I made a big mistake and I can admit it.

No I do not think it would be worth it. But the comment was still out of line.

And yes I made a big mistake and I can admit it.

We can agree to disagree to disagree about the comment. I honestly believe b-boy was looking out for his health.

I saw your pics, you look good man. It looks like you stay lean year round. i posted one up over there(remember i am on the injured disabled list) and will get some leg shots tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear