over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need help with a drug test guys!

HHS_REBEL

Newbies
Hey everyone, yes I am a newly registered member I know, but I just started taking my GP Methan. Well, today I get a call and apparently a company just decided that they wanted to hire me. Which surprised me because when I went for the interview they really weren't seeming very interested in me. Will this drug test you think test positive or are they basically going to be looking for major things such as pot or drugs of that sort? If this post is not acceptable, mods I am sorry I have read the rules, and I do not feel that this is wrong. If so please let me know, and I will delete.

Hey everyone, yes I am a newly registered member I know, but I just started taking my GP Methan. Well, today I get a call and apparently a company just decided that they wanted to hire me. Which surprised me because when I went for the interview they really weren't seeming very interested in me. Will this drug test you think test positive or are they basically going to be looking for major things such as pot or drugs of that sort? If this post is not acceptable, mods I am sorry I have read the rules, and I do not feel that this is wrong. If so please let me know, and I will delete.

They are only looking for illegal street drugs. Of course depending on the type of job any testing is possible but I would say 99% of the time it's just the mind altering street drugs they are after.

HAHA alright man, Thank you for your advice. If anybody else has any opinions just let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Most

Only look for rec drugs. 5 Panel drug test. Peace.

I work at a nuclear plant, we have strict background checks done periodically (FBI), initial, random, and for cause testing. I've been called randomly as much as 3 times in one month, never anything, just after street drugs, narcotics, etc. Of course I'm only on HRT anyway ... ;)

Prior to the drug testing the company will have to inform you of the drugs which they will be testing for. Most companies will conduct a 5 or 6 panel test.

5 panel test
Marijuana
Cocaine
Opiates
Amphetamines which include Crystal Meth
Phencyclidine (PCP)

for 6 panel
Barbiturates

You should be just fine. Unless the job is for a major league base ball team?

listen i was tested for 2 years str8 in the fed system if anyone know code a phone then u know what im talking about all UA's get sent to the lab atleast in FL i no in NY they test it infront of u and i was on juice the hole time never a problem there only checking for the basics weed crack exstacy heroin meth and pills like xanax and Oc's vikes perks. unless u were cought with steroids and was an issue then your PO would let u know and ask u about steroids. so getting a job should not be a problem

listen i was tested for 2 years str8 in the fed system if anyone know code a phone then u know what im talking about all UA's get sent to the lab atleast in FL i no in NY they test it infront of u and i was on juice the hole time never a problem there only checking for the basics weed crack exstacy heroin meth and pills like xanax and Oc's vikes perks. unless u were cought with steroids and was an issue then your PO would let u know and ask u about steroids. so getting a job should not be a problem

??????????

translator please?

Thank you all so much. You all are all on top of this aren't you...thank goodness for me. You all have helped alot..if there is anything i can help you with just lemme know and i will try.

Soo yea... who the hell said anything about being on parole??? Or being in Jail??

Probably just pot, coke, heroin, speed, barbituates. As long as you are not shooting up John Belushi style speed-balls (a mixture of coke & heroin) you are probably OK. I wouldn't sweat it too much. My last test I was taking 5 or more 10mg Lortab a day for pain and nothing.

I was just drug tested and am on a cycle now. (When do I ever go off?lol)
But unless they specifically test for gear, you are being tested for narcs only....
Like everyone has said.

The Test

They will test you for street drugs and thing like paine killers and zanax ect.

Good luck
Tn1body

I doubt they will test your for AAS at all.
They are most likley just looking for rec drugs
like you mentioned. If in doubt use some
Synthetic Urine (if its a urine screen)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420