advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I smoke…yes I’m an idiot. Is vaping “healthier”?

Nicotine pouches, the no tobacco kind, work great for quitting.

check out Swedish Snus brands, you can get them online and they have studies of Swedes and Danes etc that have used them for decades with no issues. I use a brand called General Snus and it’s amazing. Used to chew cans of grizzly (hence my username) daily and went over to Snus. Way safer , the nicotine pouches aren’t bad either. Toss a few of them in and you’re buzzed

This all day. If a guy is whatever pounds but wants to take gear, who cares. That's a grown man's decision.
Guys wondering why another grown adult takes some substance at some dosage.. guys want to smoke crack... Who cares. Guys want to run 100gms of gear per day, who cares.
Everyone has to make that decision for themselves and assess risks/rewards accordingly.
But guys getting butt hurt cause a next man runs gear a certain way... Whatever
Exactly.

I’ve smoked for far too long and I need to quit, I’ve quit in spurts before and it makes a huge difference in my health, you can visibly see it. That’s obvious but I’m saying that to illustrate how I REALLY need to quit, I’m getting older. Cigs are really starting to make me feel like shit which wasn’t really an issue before I was lucky in that but knew it wouldn’t last forever, last time I quit for a few weeks my friends thought I got Botox my skin looked so much better.

Yea I know I’m a bitch and I need to just quit, I get it I’m a weak bitch fine let’s get past that.

I just jumped on chantix, it works but it sucks it’s like tren it makes you depressed and angry but in worse ways, it is what it is I need to do what it takes. Besides that I also want to use a vape as a replacement, I need to find one with low nicotine because they usually make me sick and I’ve researched and found that is most likely the cause. I will wean myself off the vape eventually, I don’t even like them at all.

My question is that if I’m vaping like a douche I’m still addicted to nicotine, would that mean that the health benefits of quitting smoking aren’t worth very much or is the difference in taking in tobacco toxins the most important thing?

Also yes I realize the vape may also have toxins.

Thoughts? Is it the nicotine itself which messes you up or is it the garbage in the tobacco?
This isn't fully understood. Research is ongoing, but there's evidence that vaping can harm the lungs and cardiovascular system. It's important to realize that the long-term effects aren't completely known, and the safety of vaping is up in the air.

They have ppg listed in the quality store bales disposable vapes. I was getting weird itching during Covid that I thought was from smoking and like giant hives on the whole bottom of my foot and tenosteure was making me itch like crazy. I could have m sworn it was the vape. Is ppg known to be toxic inhaled? Is there something else tbeh can't use

I just wanted to say; FrancisK, I have been lurking these boards for over a dozen years now, and you are NOT an idiot. That's all.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws