advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I smoke…yes I’m an idiot. Is vaping “healthier”?

I’ve smoked for far too long and I need to quit, I’ve quit in spurts before and it makes a huge difference in my health, you can visibly see it. That’s obvious but I’m saying that to illustrate how I REALLY need to quit, I’m getting older. Cigs are really starting to make me feel like shit which wasn’t really an issue before I was lucky in that but knew it wouldn’t last forever, last time I quit for a few weeks my friends thought I got Botox my skin looked so much better.

Yea I know I’m a bitch and I need to just quit, I get it I’m a weak bitch fine let’s get past that.

I just jumped on chantix, it works but it sucks it’s like tren it makes you depressed and angry but in worse ways, it is what it is I need to do what it takes. Besides that I also want to use a vape as a replacement, I need to find one with low nicotine because they usually make me sick and I’ve researched and found that is most likely the cause. I will wean myself off the vape eventually, I don’t even like them at all.

My question is that if I’m vaping like a douche I’m still addicted to nicotine, would that mean that the health benefits of quitting smoking aren’t worth very much or is the difference in taking in tobacco toxins the most important thing?

Also yes I realize the vape may also have toxins.

Thoughts? Is it the nicotine itself which messes you up or is it the garbage in the tobacco?
All the garbage in the tobacco is making the greatest impact in the health outcome. Tobacco on it's own is an amazing plant/tool, which aids greatly in complete body relaxation, stress reduction, circulation, concentration etc. the list goes on. I have my limited experience with tobacco in the form of snuff, literal snuff from the Amazon, not the Copenhagen blend, and it is like nothing I have ever used. I used to smoke for around 15 or so years, I quit around 2014-2015.

I have smoked weed almost nonstop since I was 10, ASTHMA, COPD all REALITY for longtime marijuana users who SMOKE IT , my friend is a respiratory therapist at a hospital in SD and sees it , also :

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) is a condition that leads to repeated and severe bouts of vomiting. It is rare and only occurs in daily long-term users of marijuana.

this is REAL, san diego is stoners paradise, I saw this often with those who blazed everyday and had amounts and liberty to make that a reality for themselves.

I smoked cigarettes from 10 until probably 20 and quit cold turkey, I have also quit substances that plague America and the media cold turkey, without SUBOXENS or METHADONE

MAN UP brothers. like he said, if you want to quit, YOU WILL

I have periodontis from constant dry mouth from smoking so many years , ORAL HAVOC

unfortunately this is true.
lol
smoking did catch up with me. i thought weed was free. lol
i have cut waaaay back.
gona stop for a little bit too. dont even have plants going.
not saying im stopping stopping but for a little bit and see....

unfortunately this is true.
lol
smoking did catch up with me. i thought weed was free. lol
i have cut waaaay back.
gona stop for a little bit too. dont even have plants going.
not saying im stopping stopping but for a little bit and see....
concentrates alleviated the lung butter issue for me enormously vs flower

I’ve smoked for far too long and I need to quit, I’ve quit in spurts before and it makes a huge difference in my health, you can visibly see it. That’s obvious but I’m saying that to illustrate how I REALLY need to quit, I’m getting older. Cigs are really starting to make me feel like shit which wasn’t really an issue before I was lucky in that but knew it wouldn’t last forever, last time I quit for a few weeks my friends thought I got Botox my skin looked so much better.

Yea I know I’m a bitch and I need to just quit, I get it I’m a weak bitch fine let’s get past that.

I just jumped on chantix, it works but it sucks it’s like tren it makes you depressed and angry but in worse ways, it is what it is I need to do what it takes. Besides that I also want to use a vape as a replacement, I need to find one with low nicotine because they usually make me sick and I’ve researched and found that is most likely the cause. I will wean myself off the vape eventually, I don’t even like them at all.

My question is that if I’m vaping like a douche I’m still addicted to nicotine, would that mean that the health benefits of quitting smoking aren’t worth very much or is the difference in taking in tobacco toxins the most important thing?

Also yes I realize the vape may also have toxins.

Thoughts? Is it the nicotine itself which messes you up or is it the garbage in the tobacco?
Mannn….. I know this doesn’t really answer your question… but life is short brother. Do what you want ! What makes you happpy ! Everything had side effects so if smoking makes you happy then fuck it ya know… that’s just how I feel

I personally love quitting a habit. It's a special kind of suffering that feels very empowering to me. Right now I'm dieting for the first time in years and I love it. When you want something really bad and you won't let yourself have it, it's so liberating.

I smoked for 33 years. One day I got sick and i could barely breathe. It kept me up and I really thought I was getting ready to die or have a heart attack. Smoking was actually impossible. But as I got better I wanted to smoke again but it scared me. So I lit up a cigar and of course you do not inhale cigars, or shouldn't anyway lol. I never went back to cigarettes and I smoke a cigar maybe 2 or 3 times a week. But I can do without. Weirdest thing is I do not feel any better from stopping but I know in the long run it will be better. Cigarettes just have so much garbage in them where cigars are tobacco that's been fermented and aged. So not a healthy alternative but not nears as bad either!

concentrates alleviated the lung butter issue for me enormously vs flower

idk i feel like smoking hash is worse for me.
then again i mix has or oil with flower.
eating it just doesnt work well for me.
works for a little bit then wears off fast up the dose and soon im eating 5-10cc oil ed and everything coming out of me smells strongly of weed. lol

I smoked for 33 years. One day I got sick and i could barely breathe. It kept me up and I really thought I was getting ready to die or have a heart attack. Smoking was actually impossible. But as I got better I wanted to smoke again but it scared me. So I lit up a cigar and of course you do not inhale cigars, or shouldn't anyway lol. I never went back to cigarettes and I smoke a cigar maybe 2 or 3 times a week. But I can do without. Weirdest thing is I do not feel any better from stopping but I know in the long run it will be better. Cigarettes just have so much garbage in them where cigars are tobacco that's been fermented and aged. So not a healthy alternative but not nears as bad either!

been inhaling cigars since i was a kid.
not the same as ciggarettes a totally different manner of smoking but idk how to waste smoke that good. very few ppl smoke cigars correctly.
i cut up my favorite cuban cigars to make cigs as the flavor is good but much construction has gone to shit in the past 20 years.
no chemicals but i think the smoke is more acidic then normal tobacco thats one of the processes done to make ciggarette tobacco they treat it to eliminate this irritation.

just my snarfy opinion but i think its gay as fuck to smoke and not inhale. lol

idk i feel like smoking hash is worse for me.
then again i mix has or oil with flower.
eating it just doesnt work well for me.
works for a little bit then wears off fast up the dose and soon im eating 5-10cc oil ed and everything coming out of me smells strongly of weed. lol
by concentrates i mean ROSIN (NO SOLVENT USED) it is the cleanest form of MARIJUANA to consume , you talking about RSO rick sampson oil? I've always wanted to try that.

hash is old school man, I haven't smoked hash in like 10 years, you hardly even see it at the dispensaries here.

live resin w/ liquid diamonds (THCa) is also what I use, no shatter, no crumble, no sugar, THCa Diamonds (WHICH ARE LEGAL RIGHT NOW LOOPHOLE).

not the same as ciggarettes a totally different manner of smoking but idk how to waste smoke that good. very few ppl smoke cigars correctly.
i cut up my favorite cuban cigars to make cigs as the flavor is good but much construction has gone to shit in the past 20 years.
no chemicals but i think the smoke is more acidic then normal tobacco thats one of the processes done to make ciggarette tobacco they treat it to eliminate this irritation.

cohibas! I enjoy one once in a while :)

and this X2 lol

Reactions: LK3
I vaped for a bit to quit smoking, my lungs felt worse. Switched to the gum. Now I use pouches now.
yeah, I picked up vaping for a bit. I’m attempting to quit all nicotine. It’s been rough. Traded pouches for vaping which resulted in a higher addiction. Vapes are too easy to acquire an addiction given the ease of use. My lungs feel fine, but vaping makes me feel strung out if that makes sense. Would much prefer a low mg pack of zyn. I don’t consider nicotine harmful , but addiction is

Obviously, when my stress levels get high, I reach for the nicotine when I should seek God.

LMAO hey if you can inhale and its what you enjoy then thats great! My thoughts are smoke what you like and how you like. As of construction, Padron is my go to cigar and I never have an isssue with them in any way. Cubans are indeed great if you can actually get a real cuban.

Mannn….. I know this doesn’t really answer your question… but life is short brother. Do what you want ! What makes you happpy ! Everything had side effects so if smoking makes you happy then fuck it ya know… that’s just how I feel
This all day. If a guy is whatever pounds but wants to take gear, who cares. That's a grown man's decision.
Guys wondering why another grown adult takes some substance at some dosage.. guys want to smoke crack... Who cares. Guys want to run 100gms of gear per day, who cares.
Everyone has to make that decision for themselves and assess risks/rewards accordingly.
But guys getting butt hurt cause a next man runs gear a certain way... Whatever

by concentrates i mean ROSIN (NO SOLVENT USED) it is the cleanest form of MARIJUANA to consume , you talking about RSO rick sampson oil? I've always wanted to try that.

hash is old school man, I haven't smoked hash in like 10 years, you hardly even see it at the dispensaries here.

live resin w/ liquid diamonds (THCa) is also what I use, no shatter, no crumble, no sugar, THCa Diamonds (WHICH ARE LEGAL RIGHT NOW LOOPHOLE).
yeah, solvent extracts.
i make rso from time to time and always wanted to use that as my base then smoke very little but every time i make it burn through it. eating just doesnt work well for me. the first week is fun but after that the effect wears off.

i havent made rosin as it seems really inefficient in terms of bud use.
hash from hand rub or chem extraction. i think the best flavor is hand rubbed.
i dont live in a place with access to c¿fancy stuff, or good weed for that matter. growing is the only way to have something smokable.

my pet project is making an inj version but i haven had access to clean enough extracts for long enough to really get with it.
even if i filter an ea extract the color weirds me out.
the first shot would be ballsy.

LMAO hey if you can inhale and its what you enjoy then thats great! My thoughts are smoke what you like and how you like. As of construction, Padron is my go to cigar and I never have an isssue with them in any way. Cubans are indeed great if you can actually get a real cuban.
for real its waaaaay better experience!
really i love smoking, ive had an obsession with it since i was a kid. cigars in particular i remember being just fascinated by all the colors and shapes starting at 12 years old or so.

years ago before i figured out how to get cubans wich was even before the internet.i smoked padrons, mostly the aniversario with maduro wrapper and opus x , short stories shit like that but really i dont like anything non cuban. actually peru has some really high quality tobacco coming out right now and price is very cheap. idk if its in the states yet though. nor brand names.

if you think about smoking a ciggarette you inhale and the smoke is like light feeling, soft in the throat kind of like thicker air. strong cuban tobacco is much heavier thicker, richer and like harsh on the throat, thats what i like! not harsh in a bad way, if that makes sense.
i wana feel that shit grab me by the throat and then by the balls!

general go to would be ramon allones specially selected or the edition limitada at the time or whatever small production or custom run i can find. really i got pretty snobby with it. lol

This all day. If a guy is whatever pounds but wants to take gear, who cares. That's a grown man's decision.
Guys wondering why another grown adult takes some substance at some dosage.. guys want to smoke crack... Who cares. Guys want to run 100gms of gear per day, who cares.
Everyone has to make that decision for themselves and assess risks/rewards accordingly.
But guys getting butt hurt cause a next man runs gear a certain way... Whatever

Hate to say it, but ya, I agree with the above, as long as you understand the consequences.

I started smoking late in life then my peers, around 20 years old.

I stopped at 30 years old.

After my 2nd daughter was born, I started smoking again the 2nd week she was born, call it weak, or scared, or a quick fix that made me feel relaxed.

She's 7 now, I continued to smoke for 7 years.

I just quit 3 months ago, I took chantix for two months which helped immensely. But also suffered some long nights from withdrawals.

The only reason I quit, two prong, I wanted to quit, I had enough and importantly, my 7 year old looked at me and told me square in the eye, I dont want you to die becasue of your smoking, because she knew smoking was bad.

Haven't looked back since then.

You have to want to quit, and also, when your seed tells you enough is enough, you just listen.

Just my .2 cents.

Chip

yeah, solvent extracts.
i make rso from time to time and always wanted to use that as my base then smoke very little but every time i make it burn through it. eating just doesnt work well for me. the first week is fun but after that the effect wears off.

i havent made rosin as it seems really inefficient in terms of bud use.
hash from hand rub or chem extraction. i think the best flavor is hand rubbed.
i dont live in a place with access to c¿fancy stuff, or good weed for that matter. growing is the only way to have something smokable.

my pet project is making an inj version but i haven had access to clean enough extracts for long enough to really get with it.
even if i filter an ea extract the color weirds me out.
the first shot would be ballsy.
my boy, we go back, if you need help with trees out there
HMU easy FIX :)

inject version?

my boy, we go back, if you need help with trees out there
HMU easy FIX :)

inject version?
thanks brotha thats nice of you im not in the states.
there it would be an easy fix.
its also probably in my best interest to take a lil break. ill be better for it.
once i do some home repairs ill fire up the system again.

if you have access to stuff im happy to talk you through my ideas on im. i know you like weird shit like that. from a medicinal sense i think it could be better then other methods. kind of like im curc vs oral.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131