advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I smoke…yes I’m an idiot. Is vaping “healthier”?

Used to vape; it’s very addicting ; very expensive habit and it gave me chest pains that I never had before

Fuck my life…

Did they go away after you stopped?

Fuck my life…

Did they go away after you stopped?
yeah.. I feel much better man. I can breath better, no chest pains or palpitations, and I wake up with clear lungs, and I have more money now then I started.
15-20$ of flavored vapes lasted me 3 days or less.

yeah.. I feel much better man. I can breath better, no chest pains or palpitations, and I wake up with clear lungs, and I have more money now then I started.
15-20$ of flavored vapes lasted me 3 days or less.
Disposable vapes are such a scam lol

With salt nic mods , you can buy one at 25-50
Juice that could last a few weeks to a month 5-10$
And coils which need to be replace every 2 weeks . Cost of those for a 4 pack is roughly 20$

Chantix is bad stuff, I don't understand how it's still on the market. the only people I've known who used it would just randomly become suicidal, despite there being sometimes no depression to bring it on. my cousin said every time he'd drive over a bridge, he'd have a very strong urge to drive or jump off. there is a train that runs somewhat closeby and when he heard it at night, he'd wake up in his sleep with the dying urge to go put himself in front of it. bizarre, scary stuff. upon cessation, these symptoms stopped and never returned for people I've known

Sounds like what SSRI made feel like at a young age

Instead of inhaling combustible, burning tobacco/tarring your lungs with myriad carcinogens, you're inhaling mostly water/nicotine/PEG? sugar in some nicotine mixes? Instead of tar and myriad carcinogens, you get a lot fewer poisons and no tar in your lungs. The water vapor may increase your risk for a rare condition called "popcorn lung," but it's rare/nonserious. Yeah it's better. I think you want to look for Propylene glycol rather than some cheap/black market stuff that may contain worse chemicals.

When I was first introduced to the sport of bodybuilding in the mid-late 80's there were numerous pros and national level champs who trained at my gym. I was surprised by how many of them, (especially the females) smoked. There was a quote I read by one gal who claimed the way to get lean was the 3 C's: cocaine, caffeine, and cigarettes.

That quote is epic :ROFLMAO:

So far so good, I’ve had two puffs off of someone’s cig a few days ago and a few hits off of a vape with nicotine. Other than that just the 0 nicotine vape as a replacement and the shitty chantix.

Man the chantix sucks balls, can’t sleep at night, your mind never stops racing with depression and negativity, I’m only using half the dose. I’m going to come off of it ASAP I just need to tough it out for a while and quit the damn smoking…

Knew someone who ran the Chantix shit.. made the guy weird and he's never been the same since imo.

youre not an idiot for smoking cut out the negative self talk brother you put power into it and it manifests in your subconscious. I have been around since SSB and RENEGADE. Half of our online community are rec drug users. Choose your poison. There are a ton of sources with "secret lists" of recs since DAY 1 lol.... youd be surprised. best wishes. I smoked cigarettes from the time i was 11 to 23 probably. I have smoked MJ since I Was same age and I am 33 and havent stopped besides when I was doing time. no casting judgment here

The reason for it is the smoking lol. Plain and simple. Can rationalize it all you want as being not that bad. Shits horrible for you though.

Not being a dick, this is just the truth coming from an ex smoker.
My bloodwork also seems to have improved since coming off nicotine. I was on the LOWEST nicotine level possible with vaping and finally went off. It sucked ass for like 1 week then was annoying for 1-2 months then I stopped thinking about it so much, the minutes in between cravings turned into hours then finally I started having entire days I wouldn’t think about it.

You CAN resist the cravings you’re just accustomed to not resist. It’s very empowering to start putting your foot down about it.

By the way I know this is a BB site but man what really helped me the first week or two was have a big ass bag of candy, all sorts of different shit, gummy worms, skittles, MMS, peanut butter cups, Mike ike whatever.

Hit that bag when you have a gnarly craving.

PRO TIP

My bloodwork also seems to have improved since coming off nicotine. I was on the LOWEST nicotine level possible with vaping and finally went off. It sucked ass for like 1 week then was annoying for 1-2 months then I stopped thinking about it so much, the minutes in between cravings turned into hours then finally I started having entire days I wouldn’t think about it.

You CAN resist the cravings you’re just accustomed to not resist. It’s very empowering to start putting your foot down about it.

I remember the exact moment I stopped smoking.

I was outside having a smoke. I got a call. I'm not going into the details of the call but I looked at my lit cigarette. Through it on the ground. Grabbed the rest of the pack and pitched it in the garbage. Never looked back or had a smoke since.

Everyone just needs a real reason to quit, then it's easy.

I’ve smoked for far too long and I need to quit, I’ve quit in spurts before and it makes a huge difference in my health, you can visibly see it. That’s obvious but I’m saying that to illustrate how I REALLY need to quit, I’m getting older. Cigs are really starting to make me feel like shit which wasn’t really an issue before I was lucky in that but knew it wouldn’t last forever, last time I quit for a few weeks my friends thought I got Botox my skin looked so much better.

Yea I know I’m a bitch and I need to just quit, I get it I’m a weak bitch fine let’s get past that.

I just jumped on chantix, it works but it sucks it’s like tren it makes you depressed and angry but in worse ways, it is what it is I need to do what it takes. Besides that I also want to use a vape as a replacement, I need to find one with low nicotine because they usually make me sick and I’ve researched and found that is most likely the cause. I will wean myself off the vape eventually, I don’t even like them at all.

My question is that if I’m vaping like a douche I’m still addicted to nicotine, would that mean that the health benefits of quitting smoking aren’t worth very much or is the difference in taking in tobacco toxins the most important thing?

Also yes I realize the vape may also have toxins.

Thoughts? Is it the nicotine itself which messes you up or is it the garbage in the tobacco?
Don’t be to hard on yourself brother. Going to slip and fall from time to time but you’ve made the decision to change and that means everything!

Alright I'm done with the Chantix, I wish I hadn't even taken it today. The shit is debilitating, I live a good life and right now in my mind you would think the apocalypse is happening. Maybe if I lived a perfect charmed life with not a care in the world and nothing to dwell on then okay I could tolerate it but I sure as shit do not. Tren has nothing nothing on this stuff, I've used it in the past when I was younger and I definitely don't remember it being this bad.....plus I'm only taking half the dose.

Lots of people have quit smoking without Chantix so I'm going go do that, it's effects are just not worth what it does to you I'm better off smoking than feeling like this. I've come a week so far and this stuff is still going to be in my bloodstream for a little while still having an effect so I'll take it cold turkey from here....besides the 0 nicotine vape.

Wish me luck!

You got this man. Get a bag of candy. Get some insulin and do two a day high volume workouts.

Chantix is bad stuff, I don't understand how it's still on the market. the only people I've known who used it would just randomly become suicidal, despite there being sometimes no depression to bring it on. my cousin said every time he'd drive over a bridge, he'd have a very strong urge to drive or jump off. there is a train that runs somewhat closeby and when he heard it at night, he'd wake up in his sleep with the dying urge to go put himself in front of it. bizarre, scary stuff. upon cessation, these symptoms stopped and never returned for people I've known
The pharmaceutical industry is about profit. We live in a society that is overmedcated and taking medicine is normalized. Hence why this drug and most drugs are pushed by society and our peers. High blood pressure, stop smoking, can't sleep, your shoulder hurts, feeling down in the dumps, they have a pill ready to go

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws