advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IF I HAD A FRIEND WHO WAS GOING TO MEXICO?

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
PUERTO VIARTA....COULD HE MAIL BACK SOME GOODS TO ANOTHER FRIEND HERE IN THE STATES SUCCESSFULLY?

WOULD IT BE WORTH THE RISK?

WHAT SHOULD HE SEND?

ALL THIS IS JUST PURE CONJECTURE...JUST CURIOUS. I WAS ASKED THIS QUESTION AND HAD NO REAL ANSWER...BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW.

I've already told you that Franco will not send you back any animal sex videos when he and strongmind go there. :eek:

i just got back from puerto vallarta and would love to know the answer to this also i plsn on going back very soon i freaking loved it there

Strunk, is that the one where he's doing the donkey?

Strunk said:
I've already told you that Franco will not send you back any animal sex videos when he and strongmind go there. :eek:

Wasn't he trying to get StrongMind involved by "demonstrating" how much fun it would be?

:)

C'mon JT, we all know that you have NO friends and your biggest fan is LYNX!!! But maybe they could send you some trendy sweats to train in!!

I suppose in theory, hypothectically speaking it would be much the same as ordering from a hypothetical pharmacy there over the internet. it would be very much a CRAP SHOOT!! It may get to your pretend friend, then again your pretend friend might decide christmas came early this year.

JETHRO TULL said:
PUERTO VIARTA....COULD HE MAIL BACK SOME GOODS TO ANOTHER FRIEND HERE IN THE STATES SUCCESSFULLY?

WOULD IT BE WORTH THE RISK?

WHAT SHOULD HE SEND?

ALL THIS IS JUST PURE CONJECTURE...JUST CURIOUS. I WAS ASKED THIS QUESTION AND HAD NO REAL ANSWER...BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW.

What do you think you could get there that you can't get elsewhere? [rhetorical question]

I vote no, with the exception of bringing back a good bottle of tequila.

Yea not the mail..If anything chances are better to cross it back over then ship but I wouldnt bother with it my friend.
I wouldnt want to send one from there Or receive from there, Just not worth the risk.

I dont think it's worth it JT. Especially from what I have been hearing about the quality of the gear down there being junk over the last year or so.

Tell your friend to get a prescription for Cypro and take it with him in case he gets Montezuma.

I don't know about Puerto Vallarta, but in the areas I have been in (and I am not talking border areas) I was shocked on how expensive gear was. You can do much better with our sponsors AND get excellent quality and service. Why even risk it?

LOL..THANKS FELLAS!

MY BUDDY IS GOING DOWN THERE AND WANTED TO KNOW IF HE COULD JUST MAIL BACK SOME GEAR. I TOLD HIM I HAD NO IDEA....BUT THAT I KNEW SOME GUYS WHO DID.

I JUST EMAILED HIM BACK...TOLD HIM THE CONSENSUS WAS NO.

SO, I APPRECIATE THE INFO.

I had a friend who bought about 50 primotestons and put them in a big bottle of handlotion and made it back. I dont think the mail would make it thru.

This guy is a friend who asks me for stuff.

I always tell him.....I don't know where to get it. He saw me the last time I was at the gym and mentioned this scheme since he is going to Mexico.

I didn't know if it would work....that's why I am asking. I am not directing the guy here and don't want to have anything to do with it. I just didn't want him getting in trouble needlessly.

I already sent him an email and said it isn't a good idea.

Thanks a bunch guys.:)

JETHRO TULL said:
I always tell him.....I don't know where to get it. He saw me the last time I was at the gym and mentioned this scheme since he is going to Mexico.

I didn't know if it would work....that's why I am asking. I am not directing the guy here and don't want to have anything to do with it. I just didn't want him getting in trouble needlessly.

I already sent him an email and said it isn't a good idea.

Thanks a bunch guys.:)
Yea, look at it this way, maybe you have just kept his ass out of jail!! The whole mexico thing is pretty worn out now, customs knows all the tricks and all the suppliers there. So it really isn't worth the trouble or risk. Domestic is much safer and maybe even cheaper in the long run. But your right, just tell him to keep looking!! You do not need that kind of attention either.

thebrick said:
I don't know about Puerto Vallarta, but in the areas I have been in (and I am not talking border areas) I was shocked on how expensive gear was. You can do much better with our sponsors AND get excellent quality and service. Why even risk it?

Not just expensive , but poor quality and some of it expired. Our sponsors is the better option.

Big Danny said:
Not just expensive , but poor quality and some of it expired. Our sponsors is the better option.

I didn't even check expiration dates.... for example when I saw the $19 for one susie at the pharmacia, I moved on down the street to the tequila :D

I am sometimes a landscaping extrodinare in the summer. I speak fluent spanish and have many friends who would love for this gringo to spend some time with them. Of course I wouldnt be staying in any of the tourist spots but in the rural communities around central Mexico.

I was just there (cozumel) and checked the prices and they werent good.
My personal fav is testoprim-d and it was 12 bucks an amp and 10 if you bought 20 or more,
sostenon redi-jects were 16 a pop. and primobolan was 17 an amp!!! 100mg/ml!!!
They also had andriol but I wasnt interested. They prices were terrible.
You can get amps from USABulk for 5 bucks in bulk domestic.
There are methods to bring stuff back by foot with zero chances of getting caught if you are creative. Filling empty sun tan oil bottle with oils. I just dont think its worth the trouble.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131