advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

<If you are cheap like me> Generation Iron is now on Netflix..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Finally watched it.. Might be old news to some who bought the dvd or went to theatres etc but I really enjoyed it..

I knew Phil was arrogant but geez he doesnt even try to hide it.. He is all walking around his mansion in a robe, driving Bentleys, and basically says the whole time my genetics are better than yours and you can work hard all you want you STILL cant touch me..

Dennis wolf trying to act LOL..

Either way its a good watch and if you have netflix just search for it.. Not sure if its on amazon prime yet or not...

Finally watched it.. Might be old news to some who bought the dvd or went to theatres etc but I really enjoyed it..

I knew Phil was arrogant but geez he doesnt even try to hide it.. He is all walking around his mansion in a robe, driving Bentleys, and basically says the whole time my genetics are better than yours and you can work hard all you want you STILL cant touch me..

Either way its a good watch and if you have netflix just search for it.. Not sure if its on amazon prime yet or not...

No kidding? Thanks for the heads up! Going to check it out.

Honestly, you can't blame him with all the androgens in his system and the hell he had to go through to get to where he was. I wouldn't say he's exactly egotistical; I would say he has healthy confidence.

Do pros really make enough money to live in a mansion and drive a bently. If I would have guessed before this post I would say Phil make about 75k a year.

I thought it was pretty weak compared to Pumping Iron.

75K/year? How much the Mr. O pays to the winner? Plus sponsorships and all, he must make a good 2 or 3 million per year.

Google says it's on Amazon Prime. I'll check later. Walking Dead is on now. lol

Kai is a closet millionaire. He owns a house and kept that apartment for the movie. He pretended to live there. It's all bullshit. As far as Phil..when so many people talk shit about you and are jealous you start saying shit back. Trust me is a reaction to others actions.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Do pros really make enough money to live in a mansion and drive a bently. If I would have guessed before this post I would say Phil make about 75k a year.

You know he makes $250k just for winning the Olympia...

LOL You are smokin crack.

He has won 4 Olympias..... 200-250k EACH ONE....two or three of them were matched by his sponsor Muscletech so +200-250 for about 3 of those wins...
+5-7k per guest posing appearance.
I believe he won a show or two on a tour post Olympia a couple years ago, Sheru Classic, European Grand Prix? etc etc. $$$$
He also won several shows early in his career, and top 3's at the O and Arnold leading up to his current dominance. I am sure I am missing some other ways he made money....oh MERCHANDISE since 2006.

The dude is ballin.

Lets be honest all the gay 4 pay adds up as well. Easily hundreds of thousands a year if they want.

I think it was horribly done and corny. If you guys can't see that some of that shit is completely made up and embellished...then you don't know the sport. They really tried to make it something other than raw and real.

I think it was horribly done and corny. If you guys can't see that some of that shit is completely made up and embellished...then you don't know the sport. They really tried to make it something other than raw and real.

Yep.. thats the problem. No one keeps it real on camera these days..

EDIT> No one..... except mike morris..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-NYBjIHvuI"]IFBB Pro Mike Morris: Complete Interview/IronAffinity.Com - YouTube[/ame]

hahahaha fuckin' Branch..

last two injuries I had were outside of the gym... so uhh... you guys can go fuck yourselves

*rides away and falls off horse*

ifbb pros dont make jack **** for money
most of them are making negative cash
some are losing their lives to the sport, literally. their life span, their family life, their social life, bank account,everything.
looking at people like Heath makes it seem so much more embellished than it really is. he is literally...1 in maybe 10 bodybuilders on this planet making it because of how well he is doing in the sport.

it's just the few select people on the olympia stage and others who struck it big through different avenues that may be related to the sport, but usually were not a direct result of their 'success in competition placings' as a bodybuilder

having that procard and title next to your name doesn't mean zilch

also yeah, as previously stated, he is 100% for sure a millionaire

Last edited:
Nice!
Def gonna check it out and watch it tonight, i havn't seen it yet
thanks for the heads up Cauth
Walking dead kinda sucked for the season premeire!
Now they got this better call saul show breakoff of breaking bad?
It was okay!

Just watched it. I definitely like Pumping Iron better. That being said, I do think it was entertaining. If only it could have been a little less fake and played out..

When Warren fell off the horse, it took me a while to regain my breath from laughing so hard..

It was a movie...Phil didn't "not hide" anything, the producers made him do all that goofy shit. Just like they made Kai look poor when he brings in easily 500k a year. I don't believe Dennis Wolf is actively pursuing a movie career either.

It was way too phonie for me. Phil training after pre judging? suuuure bud.

If you're REALLY cheap like me...then you'll just download it from extratorrent.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws