advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Improve cholesterol numbers without statins?

That's the most reculous post I've seen, seriously you are dismissing all sources of protein that don't come from animal, where the hell animals that don't eat meat get their sources of protein? Most of the case from plants
Dude I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life not using whey protein, only on eggs, plant based protein powders and minimal consumption of animal like fish and grass fed meat only 1 serving per week, all the beans, gluten wheat nuts I take in daily basis diet put on me the best lean body mass,I dropped the whey, casein, bacon, chicken for better sources of plant, eggs, grass fed meat and fish and my body is at his best than when I was eating tons of whey, chicken and faty meats.
For you to dismissed proteins that comes from plant is ridiculous and come with actual prove and medical research not your opinion based in what you hear from everybody, not only plant have full profile of amino acids and is a complete source of protein but from plants comes all the cure to cholesterol, diabetes and cardio vascular disease, all or most supplements, vitamins comes from plants not from a chicken and a cow
All I'm saying is that plant based works as well as your animal source of protein, I'm not saying stop eating animal, yes they are high in protein, but there's alternatives also for everybody, I have met and seen huge vegetarian bodybuilders in fact thousands that I follow on Instagram and they don't do a diet of fruit and vegetables only

I help a Pro Physique guy from time to time. He is 100% Vegetarian. Since then, I have incorporated more veggies and fruits.

Good for you!!
The Key is to have a balance, I'm sure the dude is doing as good as any carnivore, the dairy and meat industry had made a war on Soy and Plant, when at the end all comes from plant

That's the most reculous post I've seen, seriously you are dismissing all sources of protein that don't come from animal, where the hell animals that don't eat meat get their sources of protein? Most of the case from plants
Dude I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life not using whey protein, only on eggs, plant based protein powders and minimal consumption of animal like fish and grass fed meat only 1 serving per week, all the beans, gluten wheat nuts I take in daily basis diet put on me the best lean body mass,I dropped the whey, casein, bacon, chicken for better sources of plant, eggs, grass fed meat and fish and my body is at his best than when I was eating tons of whey, chicken and faty meats.
For you to dismissed proteins that comes from plant is ridiculous and come with actual prove and medical research not your opinion based in what you hear from everybody, not only plant have full profile of amino acids and is a complete source of protein but from plants comes all the cure to cholesterol, diabetes and cardio vascular disease, all or most supplements, vitamins comes from plants not from a chicken and a cow
All I'm saying is that plant based works as well as your animal source of protein, I'm not saying stop eating animal, yes they are high in protein, but there's alternatives also for everybody, I have met and seen huge vegetarian bodybuilders in fact thousands that I follow on Instagram and they don't do a diet of fruit and vegetables only

I'm pretty sure he was kidding....

"I dropped the whey, casein, bacon, chicken for better sources of plant, eggs, grass fed meat and fish and my body is at his best than when I was eating tons of whey, chicken and fatty meats".

Wait so u still eating meat, fish and eggs , just swapped from chicken and fatty meats. Lol so u went from eating better quality of animal protein and u look and feel better, that's great but that doesn't make u vegan lol

You are eating fucking animal sources of protein so stop going head over heals about vegan sources of protein!

Let's see how big you are then as you say, you are at your biggest. Post a picture. Let us see it and don't even quote vegan bodybuilders you follow on Instagram. Like Dorian once said regd Instagram and bodybuilding ..

hastag #bullshitbodybuilding

People lie, cheat and make shit up to get likes and sell shit on IG. You don't know who is telling what on social media.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Please take the dick measuring to another thread. This is about how to get cholesterol #'s back in range without the use of statins, not about how big someone is.

I help a Pro Physique guy from time to time. He is 100% Vegetarian. Since then, I have incorporated more veggies and fruits.
X2

Like Papa Pesty I have fruits and veggies a lot too. Anyone can see my meals etc on Tenant's food thread. Frozen dark forest fruit , blueberries, apples ,bananas all sorts. I go through a lot of them.

Please take the dick measuring to another thread. This is about how to get cholesterol #'s back in range without the use of statins, not about how big someone is.
This bellend stated he is at his biggest blah blah by eating vegan (where as he is not even eating vegan!) so I said let's see how big he really is. People likes to makes huge claim or say anything they fancy to stroke themselves on the world fucking wide web. Not that I give a shit otherwise.

This bellend stated he is at his biggest blah blah by eating vegan (where as he is not even eating vegan!) so I said let's see how big he really is. People likes to makes huge claim or say anything they fancy to stroke themselves on the world fucking wide web. Not that I give a shit otherwise.

I understand what you're saying, but I could care less about what he looks like despite his claims. A good mix of fruits and veggies is beneficial, should've been left at that, so let's leave it at that despite whatever anyone claims

My diet is almost entirely meat and dairy and my total cholesterol is 125.

If we're gonna talk anecdotes.

But my cholesterol is most affected by:

A. How many carbs I am taking in.

B. Krill oil

I'm a type II diabetic, so there's that.

Bro,

I wanted to send a brief note about your lipids. As I mentioned, please incorporate a quality fish oil and begin using Vit K2 for artery health. I would also add that I've been using gear for over 20 years with good bloodwork. I have never nor will I ever use Tren. It's a very harsh drug and if you want to keep using gear long term, I recommend that you avoid this item. Your lipids will improve in time but Tren packs a punch on your lipid health and will take time to come back to normal. My two cents.

L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro,

I wanted to send a brief note about your lipids. As I mentioned, please incorporate a quality fish oil and begin using Vit K2 for artery health. I would also add that I've been using gear for over 20 years with good bloodwork. I have never nor will I ever use Tren. It's a very harsh drug and if you want to keep using gear long term, I recommend that you avoid this item. Your lipids will improve in time but Tren packs a punch on your lipid health and will take time to come back to normal. My two cents.

L

Thank you my friend, I have strongly reconsidered running it again. It does destroy my lipids, has in the past. Plus, I get snappy very easily and can't do that with little kids, they're very impressionable and don't want them to think dad is a giant dick. I am ordering the Krill and Vit K2 right now actually

Ok, so I just grabbed some more Ubiquinol and some Krill. The Krill comes in 1250mg, should I be taking this twice a day? So 2500 total per day?

Thank you my friend, I have strongly reconsidered running it again. It does destroy my lipids, has in the past. Plus, I get snappy very easily and can't do that with little kids, they're very impressionable and don't want them to think dad is a giant dick. I am ordering the Krill and Vit K2 right now actually

Your very welcome. In this game, we have to help each other. I agree with your comments above...very good decision. Do some research on Vitamin K2....check Dr Mecola's website. Also.....once you get rocking on your fish Oil, you should see improved hematocrit numbers. I have never ever given blood to decrease hematocrit levels.....I use fish oil with lots of water....keep in mind, I use at least 500mgs of Test year round with a few other mild AAS so I've become very educated over the years on how to use certain supps to maintain good health.

Your very welcome. In this game, we have to help each other. I agree with your comments above...very good decision. Do some research on Vitamin K2....check Dr Mecola's website. Also.....once you get rocking on your fish Oil, you should see improved hematocrit numbers. I have never ever given blood to decrease hematocrit levels.....I use fish oil with lots of water....keep in mind, I use at least 500mgs of Test year round with a few other mild AAS so I've become very educated over the years on how to use certain supps to maintain good health.

Aside from test, what other mild AAS do you like taking?

Thank you very much for that info!!!

How long were you taking these before you saw improvement?

The Krill Oil I just started maybe 6 weeks ago(is Healthy Origins, not Swanson as I had incorrectly listed). The others are all around 5-6 months ago after my lab work the end of October. This was my first lab work with cholesterol and liver values since then, so I am not sure the rate of improvement. I just know that I am still in shock because I have never been able to get my triglycerides under control for some reason, no matter what I did or took.

Niacin will improve your HDL (good cholesterol).

Drastic changes in dietary cholesterol aren't shown to have significant affects on cholesterol values so diet changes aren't the best option.

If your doc is a decent enough dude, ask for ezetimibe instead of a statin. It has been proven as effective monotherapy in patients who cannot tolerate statins.

Saturated fats = large bouyant ldl ( not atherosclerotic )
Sugar = small dense ldl, causes plaque formation
Statins = extremely low efficacy and selection bias regarding side effects
Dietary changes like adding vitamin e rich fats, Reducing sugar, adding fiber goes a long way.

Anyone who says diet change isn't necessary is offering you dangerous advice.

Last edited:
Saturated fats = large bouyant ldl ( not atherosclerotic )
Sugar = small dense ldl, causes plaque formation
Statins = extremely low efficacy and selection bias regarding side effects
Dietary changes like adding vitamin e rich fats, Reducing sugar, adding fiber goes a long way.

Anyone who says diet change isn't necessary is offering you dangerous advice.

Actually, anyone who tells him diet is less of a factor than genetics and cholesterol changes due to diet modification are minimal is simply telling him the truth. We all like to think we have control over our health by how we live but the truth of the matter is that often that is not the case. Exercise is a great, non-medication option but that doesn't seem to be the issue. Given the fact that this gentleman's numbers are still high despite a generally active lifestyle suggests genetic origin. Genetic hypercholesterolemia is 95% of the time fairly unresponsive to diet changes. If he were a couch potato eating a poor diet I would say yes, this might have a chance of bringing him closer to control given the numbers aren't terribly elevated. However, even then I can say with a certain level of certainty that he still would not be at goal numbers.

Its one thing to try to give advice, its another to tell people that good advice is bad. Please refrain from doing that on here, especially when that advice comes from someone who actually has clinical experience in dealing with these things.

Actually, anyone who tells him diet is less of a factor than genetics and cholesterol changes due to diet modification are minimal is simply telling him the truth. We all like to think we have control over our health by how we live but the truth of the matter is that often that is not the case. Exercise is a great, non-medication option but that doesn't seem to be the issue. Given the fact that this gentleman's numbers are still high despite a generally active lifestyle suggests genetic origin. Genetic hypercholesterolemia is 95% of the time fairly unresponsive to diet changes. If he were a couch potato eating a poor diet I would say yes, this might have a chance of bringing him closer to control given the numbers aren't terribly elevated. However, even then I can say with a certain level of certainty that he still would not be at goal numbers.

Its one thing to try to give advice, its another to tell people that good advice is bad. Please refrain from doing that on here, especially when that advice comes from someone who actually has clinical experience in dealing with these things.

Rofl what's your clinical experience?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner