over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injuries - Is it Just Me

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm not mad, I'm not quitting, I'm just frustrated! Being a seasoned bb'er - lol - I rarely get injured anymore. Since I've commited to doing a contest, it's been one injury after another:

1) Pulled right forearm muscle doing reverse-grip curls - it's OK now.

2) Pulled shoulder capsule doing deadlift reps - still undergoing ART

3) This one's gonna sound stupid. I was going to "stomp down" the garbage in a container that's over 4 foot tall when it was raining and dark outside. Put the container next to front of my motorhome and put right foot on bumper (it's about 3-feet off the ground). Had my left foot up and ready to place in the container when I slipped off the bumper. It's a miracle that I did't fall onto the ground (landed on my feet) - maybe it would've been better to fall. I really pulled my right "inner" quad when I landed (had a hard time going up and down stairs!). Also banged up my left forearm, the inner muscle bellie, which has traveled into the joint - the bone that you feel on the inside of elbow. Quad is better but elbow still bothering me.

I remember reading someone's signature, went something like this - A Winner is the One Who Survives the Most Pain. If that's an "indicator," I must be in line to do REAL WELL!

xcel

i feel your pain brother, i don't usually get training injuries, but i tend to get injured like a mofo when I'm NOT lifting, doing shit around the house and wind up breaking a toe hehe.

JW

yeah I know what you mean bro contest prep is the only time I ever get sick or injured its just fate.

I got the same problem. Somehow on the stupidis shit
I get injured. I can do all the heavy weights I want but when I do simple tasks I end up getting hurt. It probably doesnt help that
your in contest mode either.Like tearing my shoulder up from
picking up my little boy. lots of luck bro.

killer

I don't know but it sounds like OLD AGE to me....LOL, just kiddin bro!!!! Be careful out there! Take care.

patk

Yup I think it is were getting older personally. I am fighting chronic congestion due to sinuses right now. AAAAAAARRRRGGGG and a elbow that has flaired up. Not even going to go into work related injuries they tend to fire people who get hurt so the top performers just suck it up. MM

As you get older it doesn't get any better. I can't remember the last time I had a pain free week in the gym. I have learned that it just goes with the territory.

thats some rotten luck bro hey it can onley get better right?

Originally posted by patk
I don't know but it sounds like OLD AGE to me....LOL, just kiddin bro!!!! Be careful out there! Take care.
Originally posted by muscle96ss
As you get older it doesn't get any better. I can't remember the last time I had a pain free week in the gym. I have learned that it just goes with the territory.
I know patk is just giving me sh*t :)

muscle96ss - Using "age" or "getting older" is just programming yourself for failure - So I DON'T, I just stay positive, you (I) do recover from injuries and just "need to stay on the horse!"

xcel

XCEL...

"3) This one's gonna sound stupid. I was going to "stomp down" the garbage in a container that's over 4 foot tall when it was raining and dark outside. Put the container next to front of my motorhome and put right foot on bumper (it's about 3-feet off the ground). Had my left foot up and ready to place in the container when I slipped off the bumper. It's a miracle that I did't fall onto the ground (landed on my feet) - maybe it would've been better to fall. I really pulled my right "inner" quad when I landed (had a hard time going up and down stairs!). Also banged up my left forearm, the inner muscle bellie, which has traveled into the joint - the bone that you feel on the inside of elbow. Quad is better but elbow still bothering me."

That one is some funny shit! :D Hope you feel better though...

SB :eek:

Just use the old cliche trouble comes in 3's and you will have a problem free run in.

It's funny though that the most painful injuries tend to come from just doing normal every day stuff - Hurt my back grabbing a suitcase form the back of the car etc etc

Get better soon
Boing "the English_Bulldog"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner