over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Input on next cycle..and kinda introduce myself

hardcoremt

Registered
Would like to hear some input on what i should do in next cycle.There really seems to be some VERY knowledgeable people on here.
Since i pretty much decided not to do the 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off (id assume most saw my thread).
So some details.
Bear with me because as you prolly know i kinda suck at putting whats in my head into words plus i suck at typing on top of that.
And to give me PROPER advice im sure a history would help.
Okay i am 37 years old. Been on AAS off and on for about 13 years. NEVER stuck to a Cycle. I for some reason end up always doing on schedule for 4-5 weeks and quit for a few months. There have been a few 2 year layoffs from Training,eating, and AAS. Dosages barely ever went over 1000mg (total ) a week. Most the time itd be like Cyp 200mg every 3 days. Or 325 mg blend like sustaplex every 3rd day.
Ive been back to training for about 6 months after a 2 year layoff. So about 3 Months ago i decided to do some HRT using 325mg Sustaplex every 3 days and like a dumbass but i was so excited i put a cc of Tren Enanthate in it (tren gives my nipple hell) so i only did 1 cc tren en in the 3 weeks(first shot). All was going well and about 3 weeks into HRT i had a bad injury. So could only train legs and quit cycle.
So here we are 6 or so weeks later and im healed up and want to stick to a plan and put some real size on. Im a very disciplined eater. I dont miss meals. Spend half my life cooking and eating. And thanks to Muscle Memory im about 228# 5'6" tall at about 11-12% BF maybe less. Been Dieting (Palumbos Diet)for about 10 weeks maybe 12.
Available to me (i live in Mexico for 4 months a year,would never do gear in the US) EQ ,Sustaplex, Cyp, Enan, Tren, Anadrol and have access to Adex,Nolv,Letro,Prami,and Aromasin.
Dont plan on touching the A Bombs...too toxic. The Tren flares up the boobie BAD (so does Deca).Usually stay away from them because of that. But Prami may change my mind. Prami just dont seem like somethin healthy to take to me. It works though at removing Prog Gyno though fo sho.
So next i was thinking 250-300 Test (Cyp prolly)and 300mg EQ every 3rd day for 10-12 weeks. For anti'e i was thinking 1mg Adex ED. I would like to use Adex because they are from a pharmacy and i have quite a few of them. Im assuming the EQ wont have prog gyno concerns? If so im gonna have to rethink my anti e,p schedule. Or should i wait til i feel the nip before taking the Prami since if im already using 1 mg ed of adex and my boob flares its a fair assumption its the EQ right? Im just so done with this gyno bullshit i just got rid of the last lump from that 1cc of tren enan like forever ago. Wanna have this shit planned out for once so in advance.Thanks for anyone who read this long ass prolly hard to read post i wrote. I warned you i don't write well at the start! Thanks a lot for any GOOD input.

That is down right massive. Id love to see this. Pic Please :rolleyes:

Thanks man i appreciate it. I have pics but agreeing to using and posting a shot worries me. Ill get one with no face in the next week and post it. I planned on doing that anyway as i need someone that knows what they are talikng about critique me. I think i can do an NPC show and do well. I hold that last amount of fat in my chest. And it pisses me off the but the fat loss is going well. Started like 10 weeks ago over 20%bf 257# and now like i said im around 11-12% at 228#.

I agree, ide like to see a pic first.

Jeepers fellas alright. You think id make all that shit up? LOL
Keep in mind this pic i JUST NOW took and just woke up plus im depleted with no carbs in me for 6 days. Ill post some better ones next week. Just wanted to prove things are what they are so HERE! Havent done a BF check in about 5 weeks. I was 16% 5 weeks ago and weighed 238# so im pretty close to 11 id say.Ill do the calipers today and check BF today.

Attachments

• IMG00153-20090912-0714.jpg
    IMG00153-20090912-0714.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 109
I believe you now, lookin pretty solid.... You would be surprised how many people say they are somethin and then wont show a pic or they do and end up looking nothing like they say they are. But you proved your point bro, im glad that you can back that up.

cycle: The Test and EQ cycle you had layed out would work very well for you, especially since you havent ran anything over 3-4 weeks. Adex is a good choice as well. I would start out with 1/2 ml adex ed or 1ml eod. And then bump up from there if necessary. The EQ wont have the prolactin sides like tren and deca.

I would try to run the cycle out to 16 weeks since you have EQ in there, otherwise right when you are reaping the benefits you would have to stop if you run it for only 10 weeks.

RUN THE CYCLE ALL THE WAY THROUGH! haha let us know if you need any help bro.

by the way, how are you likeing the palumbo diet? what is your experience with it? pros and cons?

I believe you now, lookin pretty solid.... You would be surprised how many people say they are somethin and then wont show a pic or they do and end up looking nothing like they say they are. But you proved your point bro, im glad that you can back that up.

cycle: The Test and EQ cycle you had layed out would work very well for you, especially since you havent ran anything over 3-4 weeks. Adex is a good choice as well. I would start out with 1/2 ml adex ed or 1ml eod. And then bump up from there if necessary. The EQ wont have the prolactin sides like tren and deca.

I would try to run the cycle out to 16 weeks since you have EQ in there, otherwise right when you are reaping the benefits you would have to stop if you run it for only 10 weeks.

RUN THE CYCLE ALL THE WAY THROUGH! haha let us know if you need any help bro.

Thanks a lot bro. Its been HELL getting some credibility around here. But anything good is not easy i guess. LOL
Ill post some better pictures up next week when my wifes here to help.
And ya I LOVE Palumbos Diet. Been doing Keto for years since way back when Dan Duchaines Diet was out Bodyopus.
Im really good at Palumbos Diet if anyone needs some advice.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131