over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin the big game changer or not ? hindsight question

in practice it does not really matter, only if it is the cutting phase, then I would divide the gh dose into 3 or 4 inj. a day to make the most of the liposis effect
Thank you. What I do now is 3iu norditropin. On my cardio only days I take it pre-fasted cardio with a small amount of ephedrine and caffeine. On training days I would just take it pre workout as like you said, probably doesn't matter, just get it in.

What is your reason for taking gh post vs pre workout?
It’s purely experimental. I don’t think it matters too much as long as it’s either before or after in one bolus dose for growth. At least to minimize negative effects from skyrocketing igf

To have insulin and gh peak at the same time is the goal, now one would assume pre would be better as gh peaks about 3hrs post inj. But like I said it’s experimental and I cannot differentiate from when I’ve done 2iu 5x a day, 5iu 2 times etc.. I just want it near training

T3 improves insulin sensitivity and improves insulin signaling as well.
Many underestimate the importance and value of T3, T3 used with AAS, GH and insulin is the way to go. T3 also improves cholesterol.
I agree it has a role especially dosed right but I’ve seen T3 be extremely catabolic in a lot of people. As to it improving cholesterol I never heard that before Is this something you know as fact or something that happened to occur with you. I mean if I clean up my diet cardio and take t3 my cholesterol will improve but I don’t believe it’s the t3 doing it over not taking t3 same scenario

I agree it has a role especially dosed right but I’ve seen T3 be extremely catabolic in a lot of people. As to it improving cholesterol I never heard that before Is this something you know as fact or something that happened to occur with you. I mean if I clean up my diet cardio and take t3 my cholesterol will improve but I don’t believe it’s the t3 doing it over not taking t3 same scenario
Google it and you will find the connection between t3 and cholesterol.

in practice it does not really matter, only if it is the cutting phase, then I would divide the gh dose into 3 or 4 inj. a day to make the most of the liposis effect
Did you notice any difference when bulking and injecting 3/4 times a day? Maybe just less water retention...

I noticed that lots of guys inject HGH and insulin with 5/6 meals a day.

Did you notice any difference when bulking and injecting 3/4 times a day? Maybe just less water retention...

I noticed that lots of guys inject HGH and insulin with 5/6 meals a day.
honestly I have less water retention when dosed once a day but for example the guys from Jansen give gh before each meal

honestly I have less water retention when dosed once a day but for example the guys from Jansen give gh before each meal
I hear often more than 2-4iu (person and situation dependent) is the max usable. But that’s also to me a bit like saying a person can only absorb 30g protein per meal type of thing.

I hear often more than 2-4iu (person and situation dependent) is the max usable. But that’s also to me a bit like saying a person can only absorb 30g protein per meal type of thing.
If this was true anyone taking hgh would be huge

In this world believe with eyes - most people are talking out of their ass - let's not even discuss media/news 🤣

If this was true anyone taking hgh would be huge

In this world believe with eyes - most people are talking out of their ass - let's not even discuss media/news 🤣
Tell me more wonton

Which basically was gh15 style of using insulin R or Humalog.....
Well when i was a fan of Chavez, i remember that he was saying that our liver isn't able to convert too much HGH into IGF1 and so we shouldn't inject more than 6iu in one shot.

He added also that was just speculation and not something written in stone.

I just inject whole dose before bed.

Google it and you will find the connection between t3 and cholesterol.
Does it say by what mechanism? How much T3 do you work up to? I’ve been off it a few years and took 25mcg the other day and hit me like a truck I was jacked for days. I used to take 100 mcg Ed during prep, I suppose I’m going to have to start on a ridiculously low dose.

I don’t believe there’s any benefit to DNP besides visual fat loss which if being in shape is your job seems good but sometimes we forget that DNP is basically a poison that cooks us with our own metabolism and though that leads to fat loss it’s never healthy. Maybe if you’re morbidly obese it’s a life saver assuming it doesn’t kill you first. I love GHB and back in the day we got shredded on low dose GHB before bed it put you in deep restorative sleep and jacked up GH levels BUT I saw it destroy the lives of more than half the guys who took it, same with Nubian, you can train to places unheard of on it but most of us got addicted to it. DNP isn’t mind altering but it is toxic. Shit GHB used to be sold in GNC as powder. There are so many things that work, especially for fat loss that will destroy your health in the process. Conversely cardio and a good diet, I prefer keto with a cheat day a week is health giving, keto meaning clean meats again you tell people no carbs and they eat T-bones, bacon, and butter and we’ll that’s not healthy either. Has VLDL been 100% proven to matter, it seems it always changes now, what we’ve always known, eggs are good for you and eating cholesterol isn’t always bad but for what 2 decades the entire medical community was telling people not to eat eggs so instead they ate bagels and sugar filled cereals first thing in the morning.
Oh hell, your last statement struck a nerve. Late eighties, my dad had a heart attack. Instantly we switch to eating tons of pasta, no eggs, eating margarine and shit. No red meat.

Interesting to think that 20 years from now, we will look back at the current medical wisdom and shake our heads.

Optimal thyroid hormones can absolutely improve cholesterol levels and I have blood work to prove it. Im not going to go into the physiology of it because im too tired, but like said above, just google it.

But in my personal experience, I was extremely hypothyroid (due to Hashimoto's) to where my ft3 and ft4 was hardly existent. Cholesterol and trigs were BAD. As were insulin and blood glucose.

Got on thyroid therapy meds and rechecked bloods 30 days later. Only change was the addition of t3/t4 and my cholesterol/triglycerides/blood sugar/and insulin were amazing.

Oh hell, your last statement struck a nerve. Late eighties, my dad had a heart attack. Instantly we switch to eating tons of pasta, no eggs, eating margarine and shit. No red meat.

Interesting to think that 20 years from now, we will look back at the current medical wisdom and shake our heads.
Yea it’s crazy m, almost like it’s intentional, I’ll say this every male in my family has made 88-100 and all ate eggs every am 365 days a year. My dad is now 70, keeps his own hens and eats eggs all the time his cholesterol is like 250 but his 70 and only walks some for exercise, I’m not even sure higher cholesterol is bad, plaque yes but one doesn’t always equal the other. I was a fat kid growing up kinda a endo/meso build I put on both but my dad was brutal so he put me on a basically all carb diet bland carb. I’d go to Boy Scout summer camp and gorge on everything and come back 15-20 lbs lighter, now it was very active but at home I worked a farm and split firewood all summer so those few weeks weren’t an uptick in activity

Does it say by what mechanism? How much T3 do you work up to? I’ve been off it a few years and took 25mcg the other day and hit me like a truck I was jacked for days. I used to take 100 mcg Ed during prep, I suppose I’m going to have to start on a ridiculously low dose.
I'll try to find the article again and get you a link. When I use T3, I dose it every other day though.

Yea it’s crazy m, almost like it’s intentional, I’ll say this every male in my family has made 88-100 and all ate eggs every am 365 days a year. My dad is now 70, keeps his own hens and eats eggs all the time his cholesterol is like 250 but his 70 and only walks some for exercise, I’m not even sure higher cholesterol is bad, plaque yes but one doesn’t always equal the other. I was a fat kid growing up kinda a endo/meso build I put on both but my dad was brutal so he put me on a basically all carb diet bland carb. I’d go to Boy Scout summer camp and gorge on everything and come back 15-20 lbs lighter, now it was very active but at home I worked a farm and split firewood all summer so those few weeks weren’t an uptick in activity
Lol 'almost like' all of this misinformation is and was and always will be 100% intentional, I don't know why people even give the benefit of the doubt about things like this, it is clear cut corruption. Studies for cholesterol funded by kelloggs, the cereal company.

For me the combination of insulin with a nice amount of HGH and T4 is a game changer. My shape stays great while gaining weight, look full as a house but even more so I now know what guys mean with the 3D look. My delts, which aren't a strong point at all, are round as hell, upper chest shows seperation, traps getting pretty high. Part of this of course is the good dose of EQ but I ran EQ before yet never looked like this.
One question guys ,would you get better results running slin on workout days only , or would using it everyday give better results, maybe everyday use would give you some insulin resistance vs workout days only , what’s your guys experience with that ?

Lol 'almost like' all of this misinformation is and was and always will be 100% intentional, I don't know why people even give the benefit of the doubt about things like this, it is clear cut corruption. Studies for cholesterol funded by kelloggs, the cereal company.
Yea you’re dead on I prolly shoulda used better terminology the government and medical industrial Complecx want the nation to become type-2 diabetics, sadly for the first time in our history our nation is so fucking fat and I mean fat nasty kids that our military can’t fill its ranks bc these kids can’t jog a fucking mile or do a push up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131