over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting perspective on the benefits of DECA

Dang these last two pages have been great reading. Thanks for sharing,i too feel like shit on trt doses. Anxiety, depression gone at about 400 test. Thought it was just me lol.
Man I'm glad I spoke up. I too thought it was just me.sort ah like I'm just addicted to test so I'm crazy thinking it causes this.its all in my head.but always end up saying no it is the lowering of the test. It never fails.plus now you guys having same issues I'm convinced

Dang these last two pages have been great reading. Thanks for sharing,i too feel like shit on trt doses. Anxiety, depression gone at about 400 test. Thought it was just me lol.

I think there are a lot of us guys out there, who have been using gear for years, who just don't feel well or comfortable any more when we drop the test back down to physiological levels. I've been using test and other steroids for 28 years now, and 200mg per week just won't cut it any more...not just from a physical perspective, but a psychological perspective.

There are profound changes to the neurotransmitters and the brain, not just the body, after using gear for many years.

If I could go back in time, I would have spent more time off steroids, or at lower levels like 100-200mg per week, just to give the body and brain a break and a chance to re-adapt to lower levels of androgen. But I can't go back in time now, and I feel so miserable at 200mg that I always end up going right back to 400mg per week or more.

If that's the only way I can make it through life, Hell, that's not so bad...there's lot of worse things out there. I'm not complaining...as long as my supply of test holds out LOL.

Lol you and I are pretty alike. I was also thinking man we fluting this guys thread with this.but as far as medicine we are almost identical. And yes me too I add other compounds once in a while.but only usually deca about 400mg lately its been npp and love it .the constant shots gets old for me.maybe because I'm old and done it so much when younger lol that now I'm like. that constant shots if for the younger guys :)

Not much else I can add but deca. Because tren forget that my age plus the anxiety no way. Eq worse,primo not for me been there done that. I dont like morals because I always feel like shit.so never touch them.and when I say once in ah let's add dbol I don't make it more than 2 week and I'm nope lol. Var,proviron and all those kill my good cholesterol. Like it grounds it so nope.

So basically test little deca and once in a while I'll add mast

Yeah, I can't do the constant shots either. First of all, I have too much scar tissue built up from 28 years of injecting steroids, and bad flexibility from injuries, so there's limited places I can shoot IM. I don't like injecting steroids subcutaneously because it always leaves lumps under the skin that take a long time to dissipate. And I'm 52 years old with a 5-month-old newborn baby girl, so I have plenty of her diapers to change, and no time for daily injections LOL.

I will have to add in some Deca and see how it goes. I used to be able to do Tren when I was younger, but last year when I did a cycle of Tren, it worked very well but gave me gyno and made me really irritable with a bad temper. I had to cut the Tren out before my older daughter's birthday last year because of the bad temper, and with the newborn baby, I just can't have those kind of anger issues anymore. So Tren's out. Trestolone gave me terrible gyno and mood swings from way too much aromatization into estrogen.

Masteron used to be my favorite steroid, especially for libido, but now it gives me cystic acne. Proviron is good for the libido boost, but other than that I haven't done orals in years. Don't want to risk any liver damage at my age.

For the most part I stick to Test to keep things simple and as few variables as possible. But I will have to try out some Deca and see how things go. At least that should help my joints, after 35 years of heavy lifting.

Lol you and I are pretty alike. I was also thinking man we fluting this guys thread with this.but as far as medicine we are almost identical. And yes me too I add other compounds once in a while.but only usually deca about 400mg lately its been npp and love it .the constant shots gets old for me.maybe because I'm old and done it so much when younger lol that now I'm like. that constant shots if for the younger guys :)

Not much else I can add but deca. Because tren forget that my age plus the anxiety no way. Eq worse,primo not for me been there done that. I dont like morals because I always feel like shit.so never touch them.and when I say once in ah let's add dbol I don't make it more than 2 week and I'm nope lol. Var,proviron and all those kill my good cholesterol. Like it grounds it so nope.

So basically test little deca and once in a while I'll add mast

Tren is something you definitely should avoid because that shit is a serious depressant. Some people claim to get mood-boosting effects from it (or an even God-like feeling) but for most people, it will make their mood and anxiety worse for sure.

Yeah, I can't do the constant shots either. First of all, I have too much scar tissue built up from 28 years of injecting steroids, and bad flexibility from injuries, so there's limited places I can shoot IM. I don't like injecting steroids subcutaneously because it always leaves lumps under the skin that take a long time to dissipate. And I'm 52 years old with a 5-month-old newborn baby girl, so I have plenty of her diapers to change, and no time for daily injections LOL.

I will have to add in some Deca and see how it goes. I used to be able to do Tren when I was younger, but last year when I did a cycle of Tren, it worked very well but gave me gyno and made me really irritable with a bad temper. I had to cut the Tren out before my older daughter's birthday last year because of the bad temper, and with the newborn baby, I just can't have those kind of anger issues anymore. So Tren's out. Trestolone gave me terrible gyno and mood swings from way too much aromatization into estrogen.

Masteron used to be my favorite steroid, especially for libido, but now it gives me cystic acne. Proviron is good for the libido boost, but other than that I haven't done orals in years. Don't want to risk any liver damage at my age.

For the most part I stick to Test to keep things simple and as few variables as possible. But I will have to try out some Deca and see how things go. At least that should help my joints, after 35 years of heavy lifting.
Omg 5 month baby what a blessing. Congrats brother 👍

When I was younger tren was great for me last 2 times I tried the anxiety was too bad so I stopped. And last time I said ok one more time .but I noticed it did something it never in my life had done to me before. That was anger. I couldn't believe how angry I get for the smallest things.that I said it's not worth it.us at our age tren shouldn't even run in our minds

Tren is something you definitely should avoid because that shit is a serious depressant. Some people claim to get mood-boosting effects from it (or an even God-like feeling) but for most people, it will make their mood and anxiety worse for sure.
When I was younger all the time I did tren I never had any of the sides people get. I use to compete for a few years.so tren was great as far as results. But not once did I ever get that god feeling people talk about.now tren is definitely a no go for me at all

Yeah, back around 2002-2003 I used to run 75mg of GAC Tren Acetate per day, and had great results, and I don't remember having the anger issues or any bad effects. But last January I did a month of 200mg Tren E/200mg Mast E/200mg Test C, and while I got great results, it gave me a little gyno and I had terrible anger issues. I wasn't depressed or anxious, and I had great libido. But I was really aggressive and angry, and would snap at people over the smallest thing. And it trashed my lipids and lowered my HDL cholesterol drastically. I wish I could have kept it, because I loved the results. But I couldn't justify it over the bad temper and anger issues. Testosterone has always made me a happy and friendly guy, especially at high levels, so I will stick with the test.

Tren made me angry and gave me a little gyno, Trest made me anxious and gave me terrible gyno. I don't remember having any problems with Deca when I was younger, so I am hoping it will still be good to me now.

But as we both know, our bodies' response to gear changes as we get older, so I will have to wait and see how Deca treats me now that I'm an old man in my 50's LOL.

When I was younger all the time I did tren I never had any of the sides people get. I use to compete for a few years.so tren was great as far as results. But not once did I ever get that god feeling people talk about.now tren is definitely a no go for me at all

When I first started using Tren it gave me great confidence. That combined with Prozac and a good buzz, I did really well with women.

Now it has much less effect. I do notice after taking a break from it, the confidence comes back but nothing like the first few times I used it.

Anyway... I like prozac and never had issues with it. Celexa gave me sexual dysfunction.

When I first started using Tren it gave me great confidence. That combined with Prozac and a good buzz, I did really well with women.

Now it has much less effect. I do notice after taking a break from it, the confidence comes back but nothing like the first few times I used it.

Anyway... I like prozac and never had issues with it. Celexa gave me sexual dysfunction.

Good to know that Prozac works for you. I am afraid of trying most of the anti-depressants because of the risk of sexual problems, although I know that everybody is different, and different things work for different people.

I'm a man in my 50's who already has trouble getting it up on 400mg of Test per week. I don't want to take anything else that could possibly make the sexual problems any worse LOL.

If your to that point of feeling that way,I'd recommend try MENT. it did a 180 for me. I'm 46, and when I was getting to the edge, a guy told me to re shock everything. From the inside out. It worked

If your to that point of feeling that way,I'd recommend try MENT. it did a 180 for me. I'm 46, and when I was getting to the edge, a guy told me to re shock everything. From the inside out. It worked

How much MENT did you use and for how long? What else did you run with it and what were your results if you don't mind me asking?

Good to know that Prozac works for you. I am afraid of trying most of the anti-depressants because of the risk of sexual problems, although I know that everybody is different, and different things work for different people.

I'm a man in my 50's who already has trouble getting it up on 400mg of Test per week. I don't want to take anything else that could possibly make the sexual problems any worse LOL.

Have you ever tried small doses tren or masteron for ED issues?

Have you ever tried small doses tren or masteron for ED issues?

Masteron used to be my favorite steroid, especially for libido issues and controlling estrogen. But as I have gotten older it definitely gives me more acne, especially big cystic acne on the back of my head and chest. So I have used Proviron for the libido boost, but I don't want to use it too often because I don't want to overuse it and have the effect go away, or become dependent on it.

Smallest dose of Tren I've tried was 200mg per week of Tren Enanthate, which worked well for libido and gaining muscle/losing fat, but gave me terrible anger issues. I haven't tried a smaller dose than 200mg per week.

I tried MENT (Trestolone), but even at small amounts (60mg per week) that gave me terrible gyno and anxiety from unchecked estrogen. I have found that I can successfully combat the estrogenic effect of MENT by adding more Proviron, to balance out the estrogen with more androgen. But if I do that I don't seem to get results from MENT either, which to me seem to be dependent on it's estrogenic effects. So I am not sure it is worth it overall. I think MENT is probably good for people who can really tolerate "wet" compounds well and have no problem with the excess estrogen. I can't risk having more gyno, so MENT is probably not worth it for me personally.

Masteron used to be my favorite steroid, especially for libido issues and controlling estrogen. But as I have gotten older it definitely gives me more acne, especially big cystic acne on the back of my head and chest. So I have used Proviron for the libido boost, but I don't want to use it too often because I don't want to overuse it and have the effect go away, or become dependent on it.

Smallest dose of Tren I've tried was 200mg per week of Tren Enanthate, which worked well for libido and gaining muscle/losing fat, but gave me terrible anger issues. I haven't tried a smaller dose than 200mg per week.

I tried MENT (Trestolone), but even at small amounts (60mg per week) that gave me terrible gyno and anxiety from unchecked estrogen. I have found that I can successfully combat the estrogenic effect of MENT by adding more Proviron, to balance out the estrogen with more androgen. But if I do that I don't seem to get results from MENT either, which to me seem to be dependent on it's estrogenic effects. So I am not sure it is worth it overall. I think MENT is probably good for people who can really tolerate "wet" compounds well and have no problem with the excess estrogen. I can't risk having more gyno, so MENT is probably not worth it for me personally.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what even 25mg a week can do. I know everyone is different but I was.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what even 25mg a week can do. I know everyone is different but I was.

I can believe that small amounts of Tren might bring good benefits, without the side effects of the larger amounts. That's probably true for Deca as well, and for most gear in general. Of course the results of gear are generally dose-dependent, but there is a point at which you get mostly gains, and a point beyond that where you get more side effects than is worth it. Most of us probably tend to use more gear than is good for us, most of the time.

The idea should be to try to find the minimum amount of gear that brings the maximum benefits to you, as an individual, and that works for your own personal goals. That's an easy thing to forget, especially when I'm 52 years old and still trying to be Arnold Schwarzenegger LOL.

I can believe that small amounts of Tren might bring good benefits, without the side effects of the larger amounts. That's probably true for Deca as well, and for most gear in general. Of course the results of gear are generally dose-dependent, but there is a point at which you get mostly gains, and a point beyond that where you get more side effects than is worth it. Most of us probably tend to use more gear than is good for us, most of the time.

The idea should be to try to find the minimum amount of gear that brings the maximum benefits to you, as an individual, and that works for your own personal goals. That's an easy thing to forget, especially when I'm 52 years old and still trying to be Arnold Schwarzenegger LOL.

Question for you Sides - What do your total test and free numbers come back at when you drop your dosage down to 200mg for testing purposes?

Question for you Sides - What do your total test and free numbers come back at when you drop your dosage down to 200mg for testing purposes?

That has varied quite a bit, for reasons I can't quite explain. I do have higher SHBG levels than most, which would explain why I need higher free test levels than most to feel good.

In July, at trough injecting 100mg twice per week, by immunoassay my total testosterone was 846, high out of range from 250-827 ng/dL. My SHBG was 51, high over the range of 10-50 nmol/L. My free testosterone was 86.6 in the normal range from 46.0-224.0 pg/mL. And I felt terrible.

In August, injecting 100mg every third day, by immunoassay my total testosterone was 1565, high out of range from 250-827 ng/dL. My SHBG was 47, in the normal range from 10-50 nmol/L. My free testosterone was 211.8, still within the normal range from 46.0-224.0 pg/mL. And I felt terrible.

In late October, in blood tests at my urologists office, at 200mg per week my total testosterone was 1211, high out of range from 125-800 ng/dL. My SHBG was 57.8, still high out of range, no free testosterone was measured, and I still felt terrible.

I only feel good when I increase the test to 400mg per week or more, which causes my SHBG to drop, and my total and free testosterone to rise high out of the normal range.

Otherwise, when I have free testosterone within the normal range, I still feel terrible.

I stopped Deca after about 2 years of usage non stop. I chose to save my hair using Propecia after having a transplant and the combination of that + Deca is apparently a huge no no. Wish I could still use it, it was really the only thing that kept me from having pain in my shoulders in the gym. TB500, joint supps, everything else, nothing ever helped the way Deca provided real relief.

I stopped Deca after about 2 years of usage non stop. I chose to save my hair using Propecia after having a transplant and the combination of that + Deca is apparently a huge no no. Wish I could still use it, it was really the only thing that kept me from having pain in my shoulders in the gym. TB500, joint supps, everything else, nothing ever helped the way Deca provided real relief.
what was the lowest effective dosage of Deca you used that stopped shoulder pain?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws