advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is there a trick to not getting bruises on bicep inj?

Just means you are hitting some vasculature methinks. If it only happens every few times then keep track of the places you pin where it doesn't cause a bruise.

Used to get them often way back, when I did Bi's as a spot inject site. It was embarassing...I felt like there was an invisible sign that everyone could see, with an arrow which read "SHOT MY STEROIDS HERE" !

Use the smallest gauge pin as possible, heat your full syringe by running it under hot water for awhile, makes oil pass through the pin more easily.

Last edited:
trying to avoid surface veins, blood vessels etc definitely is no easy task... ive lucked out doing a full cc with 25g but looked like played paintball sleeveless with 28/29/30ga with a fraction of the volumes doing oil or water from peptides... everybody else is spot on though, try to keep track of placement, heat your oils/syringes and definitely go slow/steady when pushing... making a point to force the push can cause unneeded pressure and chance rupturing surrounding tissue even if you managed to miss a blood vessel... and if you notice consider blood seep when you pull out just know there is a good chance its going to pool under surface and expect the bruise

at what point do you think heating your oil can cause more damage than good? In other words, is it best to go for body temp or more like 120f?

One of the biggest mistakes is people go with too short of a needle. 1" minimum. The deeper you are the less chance of hitting veins. If you can get away with 27 or 29g needle even better. Go very slowly and as soon as you pull the needle out put firm pressure on the site for one minute non stop. I dont mean put pressure for ten seconds lift off to see if you are bleeding and the press again. I mean put firm pressure like it is hurting and dont bother lifting for a full minute. You do that and you should pretty much minimize your bruising.

I usually massaged the muscle and flexed it hard a number of times to get the vasculature to raise to the surface and give you a map to guide around.
It wasnt 100% but sure reduced the times you had one of those 'dead giveaway' bruises.
Also Arnica cream does wonders for bruises, rub that shit on and you can get rid of the nastiest bruise with several applications and self massage in under 24 hrs.

since i switched to 29g for my arms i have yet to bruise. As others have satiated, if you hits vein it's likely you will bruise. The blood has to go somewhere and whatever doesn't get out the pin hole it will puddle behind the skin.

i've used 25g 5/8" pins for yrs and can go in my bi's literally eod as long as i change spots,upper outter,lower inner and have pinned up to 5cc's without on single bruise.i do a few pushups or squeeze a rubber ball for a while to get my veins to pop up but never ever had a problem.tris i can only pin up to 3cc's on the outer head and do so rarely.easy to buils up an oil pocket in them for me...

The trick is to be lean enough to avoid the surface veins. It bruises when you poke through one if those veins.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

okay here it is :)

i use apple cider vinegar (last spell wrong) rub it on3-4 times a day ind the morning then comming home from work after work out at before bed.
after 1-2days it is gone. plus i started to ate 2-3 spoon a day as well.

sorry for me spelling and English it is not the best.

buy a good apple cider vinegar.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner