over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is this just the prop kicking in??

evoixmr18

Registered
well i have done 150mg eod of prop for 1.5 weeks and a few days ago i noticed somwetimes my testes will have a ache to them is that them shutting down from the test? never used short ester before. thanks in advance

evoixmr18

Registered
if you do hcg i/m does it still have a weight loss effect when you go into cutting?? or do you have to do it subQ to get that effect.

1bigmofo

Registered
honestly, sounds like blue balls, i am running prop and never had that happen to me

superbeast22

Registered
ive gotton pain in my balls once in a while from when im first getting on.. i think its kinda normal.

crams60

Registered
yea the pain is normal in the begining of a cycle I dont think its time for hcg

Medic08

Kilo Klub Member
if you do hcg i/m does it still have a weight loss effect when you go into cutting?? or do you have to do it subQ to get that effect.
You're not going to lose weight from hcg. You will get the same effects IM as sub Q.

evoixmr18

Registered
thanks for the help!! thought it was just the prop, its from a rep sponser so i know its gtg

how are you not gonnna lose weight from hcg with a cal deff diet??? there are people that lose 1lb aday with little to no physical activity. it was all over the news at one point. can somone explain

Jarconis

Kilo Klub Member
it varies from person to person, but some people do experience a bit of testicular "discomfort" when they are shutting down

saps

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
it varies from person to person, but some people do experience a bit of testicular "discomfort" when they are shutting down
As do some who are turning back on

Medic08

Kilo Klub Member
thanks for the help!! thought it was just the prop, its from a rep sponser so i know its gtg

how are you not gonnna lose weight from hcg with a cal deff diet??? there are people that lose 1lb aday with little to no physical activity. it was all over the news at one point. can somone explain
These "people" are called wemon and they were on a 1000-1500 calorie per day diet. Of course you're gonna lose weight with that type of diet. If HCG was such a great weight loss tool then you would see it used all the time. Never have a I seen a body builder use it for weight loss purposes.

J_Diggs

Registered
These "people" are called wemon and they were on a 1000-1500 calorie per day diet. Of course you're gonna lose weight with that type of diet. If HCG was such a great weight loss tool then you would see it used all the time. Never have a I seen a body builder use it for weight loss purposes.
HCG can promote weight loss but it's generally when that is the only component used and those using for this sole purpose generally cut considerable calories as Medic suggested.

The stories you read with significant weight loss are with people who have high body fat (25%+). Using HCG in a cycle to preserve testicular sensitivity will not turn you into a Stephen King character (Thinner). No worries there.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Liang