over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just started using SYNTHESELEN & SYNTHETINE

JohnnyPro

Registered
I started using these 2 days ago and I'm noticing that I seem to be sweating more than usual. Is that one of the effects?

I started using these 2 days ago and I'm noticing that I seem to be sweating more than usual. Is that one of the effects?

I didn't notice that, but it made me more vascular for sure. Are you taking a fatburner with the two?

I'm taking cytomel but I just started two days ago along with the Synthetik products.

I would think it would be the cytomel, not the synthetine.

i dunno i started last week i have been sweating a bit more as well. i have definetly noticed increased vascularity in my wrists, and hands. great product so far.

Hey Johnny Pro. I been on this same syntheseln/sythetine for a while but i wont say it induce such sweats. Its not a combo that you will really 'feel' coursing through you . it works inertly I will say while offering tremendous vascularity and losing body fat.

I got veins in places I never had! :eek: My forearms always been weaky looking but cutting up together with this stack is just the best. I plan to stay on syntheselene/stythetine year round. Synthetek again is the best.

On days i take syntheselen/synthetine with my ECA Stack, I sweat immensely but on days I omit the ECA stack, sweating is alot less.

8ccs total "topicaly" in the glute.

by no means am i complaining bout the sweating at all. just some thing i noticed. so far i am loving the stuff.

Been running the synthetine for a couple of weeks now with really no results...actually I think I am gaining weight...

Been running the synthetine for a couple of weeks now with really no results...actually I think I am gaining weight...

Synthetine itself is NOT a fat burner. Also, it helps muscle function, so you might be gaining muscle.

Today is my 4th day of using SYNTHESELEN & SYNTHETINE. I've lost a half inch off my waist! To be honest it's not all the SYNTHESELEN & SYNTHETINE, I've been on a strict low carb (under 50 grams a day) and low calorie (around 1600-1700 a day) diet. I've also been doing a lot of cardio. I just started t3 but it's too soon for that to have much effect yet. I know I'm losing muscle but I don't care, the muscle will come back, I just want the fat off. Right now I'm at about 15% and I can't wait to see my abs!

t3 can work that quickly

I think. I have lost weight on it pretty quick (2-3 days).

That being said I am almost done with the first bottle of the syn. stack you are on and I LOVE IT!! Doesn't really make me sweat more but def tightned me up a bit and make me feel like a million bucks!

Synthetine itself is NOT a fat burner. Also, it helps muscle function, so you might be gaining muscle.

Well, it is being marketed as an aid to getting leaner via fat metabolism...Nothing was said about improving muscle function...

I'm using the Balkan T3 and man does this stuff kick ass. It's the best cytomel I've ever used.

Well, it is being marketed as an aid to getting leaner via fat metabolism...Nothing was said about improving muscle function...

It does talk about muscle function too.

It does help you get lean, by clearly stating that it moves the fat accross the mitochondria to get burned. But you need something to burn it. either your limited calorie diet or a fat burner, such as Syntheselen.

It does talk about muscle function too.

It does help you get lean, by clearly stating that it moves the fat accross the mitochondria to get burned. But you need something to burn it. either your limited calorie diet or a fat burner, such as Syntheselen.

I am running Clen ATM....Thanks for the input Big A

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner