over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

KING 13 WEEKS OUT!

Looking goooood

Can you tell us which shows he plans on doing. If not no big deal I understand. Again, phenominal job. King really looks incredible. Are you going to be training him for the O this year? This kind of reminds me of the impovements Gunter made the year he took second at the O and everyone booed because they thought he beat Ronnie. Maybe even better when all is said and done.

I appreciate the positive feedback fellas.. I took a good 4 months off and once I started my program I exploded with tremendous gains. Jim has cut all my carbs and loaded me up with fats and it's working like a charm. I have a long way to go and to be honest I am not too happy with these pics. I need to make a statement this year and it will take blood and guts to get there. The biggest improvements are showing in the arms and quad sweeps. I hate training with moderate weight and high reps but I must admit Magnum was right and I'm now on the right track.

I'm happy to read that I am motivating some of you to be the best you can be... That's the sign of a champion. Back when I started I did the same thing.. I would look at the pictures in Flex Magazine and then hit the gym for 4 hours. It's people like you that will make your mark in this sport, those pathetic nerds that talk shit on the message boards... They will never even come close.

King

King you look great. Big, big improvement in the arms already. Jim definitely knows his shit. Sometimes it takes an outside eye to make a difference even though the training is an extreme opposite. Phil has made a big difference in my physique, and I never would have thought of the techniques he came up with. I was actually reluctant to do the regimen after he gave it to me, but I figured, fuck it, I paid for it, I might as well try it. I came from a power lifting background so my physique was not even to say the least. I was never really fat, just not proportioned. Sure enough, in a month I saw major differences, but you know how it is, the whole time you're saying to yourself, shit, do I really want to believe this guy and possibly waste a month of training to go backwards? In the end, he helped me out immensely, and showed significant gains with what seems like less training than I was doing. Just goes to show you what the right trainer does. I think you can get more out of it than gear dollar for dollar, to tell you the truth, and you'll keep the gains.

Looking good King...

best of luck to ya

chris

F*CKING THICK!! That is motivating as hell. Keep up the great work.

King Kamali said:
Don't let the thickness fool you bro... It's all synthol;)

RIGHT!! :D
Long live the KING!

King Kamali said:
I appreciate the positive feedback fellas.. I took a good 4 months off and once I started my program I exploded with tremendous gains. Jim has cut all my carbs and loaded me up with fats and it's working like a charm. I have a long way to go and to be honest I am not too happy with these pics. I need to make a statement this year and it will take blood and guts to get there. The biggest improvements are showing in the arms and quad sweeps. I hate training with moderate weight and high reps but I must admit Magnum was right and I'm now on the right track.

I'm happy to read that I am motivating some of you to be the best you can be... That's the sign of a champion. Back when I started I did the same thing.. I would look at the pictures in Flex Magazine and then hit the gym for 4 hours. It's people like you that will make your mark in this sport, those pathetic nerds that talk shit on the message boards... They will never even come close.

King
WOW KING!! Huge improvements in arms and shoulders, looking very dense. Lower lats coming in nicely. Nice proportions also. Magnum you are on the money my man, you and King are gonna kick ass. Can't wait to see King at about six weeks, should look extra freaky!! Good work and keep the updates coming.

Magnum said:
ironone1 said:
Damn, looking pretty awesome at 290. I didn't know he was that big, right on par with Ronnie's weight.[/QUOT

He'll be coming back the other way soon enough. :D All I care about is how he looks.
thats what i need someone to help out with the things i cant figure out or get down on my own.

King Kamali said:
Don't let the thickness fool you bro... It's all synthol;)

Yes obviously...lol. Magnum walks the walk for real!! You two make an excellent team. Go get em KING!!!!

King Kamali said:
Jim has cut all my carbs and loaded me up with fats and it's working like a charm.

King

King, do you take in no carbs at all now, or is it so low that you don't count them?

Damn bro, he's looking great, really huge!!!

Looking big King congrats on your guys success so far. You said that your arms and legs are improving...can you post a leg pic?

Current arm routine??

Keep it up KING!! Whatever Magnum has you doing is working. If you have time could you post the arm routine you have been using to increase the size??

thanks!! and best of luck in your competitions!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

King Kamali said:
It's people like you that will make your mark in this sport, those pathetic nerds that talk shit on the message boards... They will never even come close.

King

Ha, I feel that way most of the time. But it's getting easier to weed out the BS boards from serious ones.

You look big and thick in those pics, and I'm confident that in a few weeks you'll be closer to what you think you should look like on stage.

So essentially you're doing higher reps and using more fats? So a ketogenic type thing? How often are you training and what's your split?

KING, CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING HUMBLE ENOUGH...

TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE ELSES ADVICE [MODERATE WEIGHTS AND HIGH REPS] AND GIVE THOSE SUGGESTIONS A FAIR TRIAL IN YOUR TRAINING.

THAT GOES AGAINST THE THINGS I'VE HEARD AND READ ABOUT YOU. IT'S NICE TO HAVE NEGATIVE REMARKS LIKE THAT DISPELLED.

THANKS FOR POSTING HERE.

MAGNUM, THANKS FOR SHARING!

HUTCH said:
King looks huge but do me a favor and tell to ditch the bandanas...:D

|--[\\\\]>------------ fuck the bandanas...how about the hot skins?! i have never been a fan of spandex, but i guess when you're that big you could wear a toilet seat and ppl would think its normal..LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131