over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom...schedule 1

Now that's really funny coming from you...of all people.

hey....im only relaying the info SIR...

btw....why would you feel inclined to tell everyone
you have used more drugs than ANYBODY on the site...???

sound like a really good guy......sounds like a WINNING TEAM...

now it seems you are a KRATOM guru too....????:confused:

i give up.

:cool:

Last edited:
hey....im only relaying the info SIR...

btw....why would you feel inclined to tell everyone
you have used more drugs than ANYBODY on the site...???
I have never hid the fact that I am an ex-opiate addict. I've said it many times over the years. I try to help people suffering from opiate addiction whenever I can...and like I said, I worked in the field for years.

sound like a really good guy......sounds like a WINNING TEAM...
A lot of people have been addicted to drugs at one point or another during their lifetime, but many overcome it and go on to do great things. Addiction doesn't make someone good or bad. How we treat people determines that.

now it seems you are a KRATOM guru too....????:confused:
I never claimed to be a kratom guru, or any guru for that matter. You're the one saying it, not me.

i give up.
I don't know who hurt you to you to make you treat people the way you do, but I hope you find the freedom you need.
:cool:

I am looking forward to it being schedule 1 - maybe then ProM will ban talk of it like they do with other hard drugs. This is a BB site; not a fucking recreational drug using site.

I thought all the kratom users would be going to u47700 but that now has 30 days and its going to be schedule 1. News came out today

I didn't realize so many people were using such high does. I've never gone over 6-7 grams in a day. One 3 gram does of bali and my anxiety is gone. I think one of the keys is to make sure you take it on an empty stomach.

Hey really don't know how to say this without sounding like an asshole.Hope you don't take it the wrong way,we all do what we need to do to survive.After the pain the shit gave why rep the stuff.

On another note I guess some people can take it once in awhile and it helps them cope.Guess I just answered my own question.

btw; glad you are feeling better really.

As a favor to Queefer's family.
Some people can use it in moderation and never have a problem.
My aunt is one of those people.
People with addictive personalities like me shouldn't use it.

lol at some of this shit..

when I go to a fancy cigar store I kinda chuckle at all this...
high end wine n stuff...

both of the above are drugs and pretty serious drugs with very well know addiction n health consequences. to make it worse they really have no benefit other then simple enjoyment.

we obsess n look soooo hard at all these other things.. oh kinda sorta maybe might be bad... OH!!! :rolleyes: lol

if you have to look so hard is it all really that bad??

the real and most basic problem is education. learn about the shit before you eat it!. society at large cant do that with food, why would we expect them to do it with things a lil more complicated... if we did that with food in a REAL way not a govt fabricated zombie mind fuck platform maybe we have a different population... too much to say there though. lol

we simply need to learn to deal with this stuff different.

addictive personalities? lol
how many here can say that?
probably ppl with that sorta head shouldn't use aas either...:lightbulb:
;)

but here we are.

on a side note ill go head to head with Mike Arnold any day for who did the most drugs! lol

we totally need to look at this picture different.

I feel so blessed. This is the best I've felt in a very long time both physically and psychologically. The only drugs for me from here on out are AAS and HGH. How are things coming along with your business?

Johnjuan, is undergroundsupps still up and running? Can kratom still be ordered off of remaining stock? I ordered some kratom as well as cbd oil from you guys around this time last year and was really pleased with everything from the results of the products to the customer service as well, think i even used your discount code!. I know this thread is filled with a lot of negative responses, but I used the kratom sparingly and have never had addiction problems. I was actually looking to order again when I heard about the ban and now here I am back on pro-m.

hope all is well

I imagine there are going to be a lot of folks in pain come October. Has anyone ran GH during withdrawals? I wonder if GH can help your brain during withdrawals and/or normalization? Google search yielded one study suggesting that it may help reverse brain damage caused by prolong opiate use. This seems like an interesting topic. Anyone ever look into this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM me and I will send you what I have for nada. Otherwise, it's going in the garbage. The stuff is crap IMO but then again I hate opiates.

PM me and I will send you what I have for nada. Otherwise, it's going in the garbage. The stuff is crap IMO but then again I hate opiates.

Why it makes everything great. No more facing reality.

I gave my last 250 grams away to a friend. He eats 50gr ed so that's 5 days worth.Dose toilet paper bombs wraps it up in huge horse pills and swallow. I'm so glad I'm off the stuff.

Johnjuan, is undergroundsupps still up and running? Can kratom still be ordered off of remaining stock? I ordered some kratom as well as cbd oil from you guys around this time last year and was really pleased with everything from the results of the products to the customer service as well, think i even used your discount code!. I know this thread is filled with a lot of negative responses, but I used the kratom sparingly and have never had addiction problems. I was actually looking to order again when I heard about the ban and now here I am back on pro-m.

hope all is well

Brent(Queefer's bro) will take and ship Kratom orders until September 26th at undergroundsupps.com

I am looking forward to it being schedule 1 - maybe then ProM will ban talk of it like they do with other hard drugs. This is a BB site; not a fucking recreational drug using site.

I'm guessing you're being sarcastic, about hoping it gets banned. Do you really feel that is going to help anything? That's not even a logical reason for wishing it were banned.

I didn't realize so many people were using such high does. I've never gone over 6-7 grams in a day. One 3 gram does of bali and my anxiety is gone. I think one of the keys is to make sure you take it on an empty stomach.

It shocked me as well. 6 grams or more and I'm puking lol. I don't take prescription pain killers though.. so maybe my tolerance is just really low.

EXACTLY - or any number of other places. We have it pretty damn easy here

But to say "rest of the world is in much worse shape " is nonsense. Some places are, yes. But many places I would choose before the US....and I've lived in the US.....which is top 10 for sure...well parts of it :)

But to say "rest of the world is in much worse shape " is nonsense. Some places are, yes. But many places I would choose before the US....and I've lived in the US.....which is top 10 for sure...well parts of it :)

According to Elvia, Geneva is loaded with hot exotic looking girls with big bubble butts all over the place. Geneva for the win! :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws