over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-carnitine and overall feeling like shit

It's worth noting most studies done on l-carnitine are done on oral l-carnitine. Anyone who has used oral and inj knows there is a big difference in effectiveness between the two.

Lol I'm a fucking ball of energy on synthetine. I have been on 200mg daily for going on 3 years I believe.
Same...Very wired when on it!

Hope I end up with this effect... started with 200/day first 3 days not training... now going to 400-500 a day on training days and 200 off... about 2- 2.5g per week.
First few days... exhaustion. Not sure if it's related to L-carn or not. Synthetine.

Hope I end up with this effect... started with 200/day first 3 days not training... now going to 400-500 a day on training days and 200 off... about 2- 2.5g per week.
First few days... exhaustion. Not sure if it's related to L-carn or not. Synthetine.

That is unusual. You body might need some time to adapt to it. Any changes in diet or stress levels? Any hgh or similar? Chances are it's the synthetine but hopefully it only gets better.

That is unusual. You body might need some time to adapt to it. Any changes in diet or stress levels? Any hgh or similar? Chances are it's the synthetine but hopefully it only gets better.
I feel a little off for the first week, then mood and energy are better after.

Thinking the same and giving it a few weeks. Diet is better than holiday months but still not fully where I usually stay. Stress is about usual... busy, big goals, company wins and issues, etc. TRT at 60mg every other day, plus 12.5mg proviron am/pm. Started gh from another vendor so that may be part of it... should all normalize quickly, hoping for the added energy, elevated mood/cognition, and faster fat loss.

I’ve never heard of that from anyone ever before.
doesnt l-carnitine also increase cortisol ? maybe thats why some guys are not feeling well with l-carnitine..
read the below thread before saying 'but the link references alcar'

I actually feel better on Carnitine and it makes sense it makes fat easier to use as fuel so tired imo woukd be the last thing I woukd think woukd happen.

What are you using to make your own homebrew?

There are different forms of L-Carnitine, so genuinely curious. Is there a specific guide that you are using? I get mine from my TRT doctor and it is extremely expensive... would love to know if making your own homebrew actually works.

There are different forms of L-Carnitine, so genuinely curious. Is there a specific guide that you are using? I get mine from my TRT doctor and it is extremely expensive... would love to know if making your own homebrew actually works.
Just my opinion there is plenty of inj carn commercially available from labs even vet sources so making it just seems like playing with fire I’d get it d from the source on here , compounded, or Ran Vet Australia used to be easy to get. Seems like your trt doc is ripping you off.

Buy the l car from true nutrition. If you are competent enough to mix Kool aid you can probably make l carn.

You can buy the raw powder and make you own.

Buy the l car from true nutrition. If you are competent enough to mix Kool aid you can probably make l carn.
I used someplace else but yep. The powder, filters and vials and your gtg.
I think I added to much BA which some person don’t even use.

How much are you paying from your doctor? Get a tried and tested product that is reasonably priced especially if it's extremely expensive through a doctor. It won't be any better than the likes of synthetine.

I used someplace else but yep. The powder, filters and vials and your gtg.
I think I added to much BA which some person don’t even use.
Anyone homebrewing without BA is insane

has anyone tried any of the newer Liposomal forms? I have heard it is more effective than oral, but not as much as injectable, have also heard that same claim to be bullshit.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws