over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Law enforcement hypocrisy

Oh, and if I had the cash, I'd live in another country myself.

I often think the same.
Having been incarcerated many times I have seen it from the inside out, we are absolutely NOT as free as we think.

as far as the topic of the thread goes, The police force attracts a certain type of person.... and no it doesn't attract those that truly want to help other and make a difference. Those people become
doctors,

I think the medical system as well attracts a certain type not all but to a degree, I think doctors that charge lots of money for life saving services and do not help those in need are an atrocity.

not something limited in any way to the united states, but terribly disgusting/tragic.

some docs are good but largely the medical system especially in the US needs real work, again something most here know.

Oh, and if I had the cash, I'd live in another country myself.

there are ways to get by without it. I left the states with no more then $3000usd in total... im not homeless yet! lol!

I sure wish I had money but one can always come up, you just have to be creative and willing to work.

I often think the same.
Having been incarcerated many times I have seen it from the inside out, we are absolutely NOT as free as we think.

I'd like to move somewhere and leave a meager and simple life with the people I love, but it takes a big nest egg to even do that.

there are ways to get by without it. I left the states with no more then $3000usd in total... im not homeless yet! lol!

I sure wish I had money but one can always come up, you just have to be creative and willing to work.

I wouldn't mind working at all. Maybe when my youngin goes off to college I'll do it.

Yes, if they jack your gear, they should get busted too, just as if it were week, crack, or whatever narcotic. Otherwise, they are like everyone else - human. I know doctors that smoke, too. And nearly ever Corrections Officer I know juices, too, but they have a pretty good reason, too :)

Yes, if they jack your gear, they should get busted too, just as if it were week, crack, or whatever narcotic. Otherwise, they are like everyone else - human. I know doctors that smoke, too. And nearly ever Corrections Officer I know juices, too, but they have a pretty good reason, too :)

I know some firefighters that have fire places too.

Last edited:
I'd like to move somewhere and leave a meager and simple life with the people I love, but it takes a big nest egg to even do that.

with a family its totally different.

but if you go somewhere with a good exchange rate one can live quite well with relatively little compaired to the states.

my exwifes brother refinanced his house and others that he owned and bough rental property with little to no money down and bounced. bought a big house and a few businesses and started living well without working.

just let the houses go into foreclosure, lol.

I got where I am with nothing and no contacts, no help, I have managed to have a great quality of life but have fucked around a bit too much and now need to focus more on work and stability but I did have a nice vacation... lol

Of course cops use gear. Why is it a big deal if they do? I do not believe in infringing on what you do in your private life as long as you are not mentally/physically harming anyone. Tons of cops are into bodybuilding/lifting just like everyone on this forum, they're not all bad and out to get you

My ex was a cop. Most of her fellow guys in the late 20's early 30's did juice. There is an aesthetic look that comes with it that you will often see in urban cities and know they juice.

Shit I know plenty that do.
Fucking feds kept shit that they busted me with, they kept every kit I had and didnt put it in the manifest, so I know they took em home.

How can they charge you with no evidence?

allex you are clueless when you talk about our military. My family has served in every war from the Civil war and on. We are proud for what we have done.

Countries are invaded but an opposing threat. The U.S. erradicates that threat. Have you ever have the indigenous people of a village give you gifts after you've secured it?........i'll guess not. There is no "bullying" as you put it.

FACT....If anyone cared enough to invade your country your government has the U.S. on speed dial.

allex you are clueless when you talk about our military.

I guarantee to you I'm not.

My family has served in every war from the Civil war and on. We are proud for what we have done.

I believe half the time you didn't even had a clue of what you were fighting for. And please don't tell me you were fighting for freedom. This is 2014, nobody buys that.

I believe half the time you didn't even had a clue of what you were fighting for. And please don't tell me you were fighting for freedom. This is 2014, nobody buys that.

A, you have to remember, our media influences our people to believe what they want them to. And they do a good job of it. Your media prolly broadcasts the truth.

allex you are clueless when you talk about our military. My family has served in every war from the Civil war and on. We are proud for what we have done.

Countries are invaded but an opposing threat. The U.S. erradicates that threat. Have you ever have the indigenous people of a village give you gifts after you've secured it?........i'll guess not. There is no "bullying" as you put it.

FACT....If anyone cared enough to invade your country your government has the U.S. on speed dial.

this is amusing.
the US eradicates threats... the US eradicates freedoms.
pretty sure im the one that said bullying not Allex.
the indigenous comment is also funny, how do the indigenous people of the US feel about the military? should we ask them?

oh wait, the US military moved them and killed them! lol:eek:

the US would help Brazil not because they are such nice guys but because of the prior work the the US put into the govt there, just like Chile and Argentina and, and, and....

then again I guess it would depend on who and what interests were at steak, the US didn't seem to keen to help Argentina with the Malvinas...

Last edited:

Don't tell me the military fights for freedom? I can guarantee you the world would 1000x more dangerous than it is now if it wasn't for the US military. You make it like they're the bad guys, meanwhile it's the politicans that are the bad guys. The military keeps the world stable and safe.

Don't tell me the military fights for freedom? I can guarantee you the world would 1000x more dangerous than it is now if it wasn't for the US military. You make it like they're the bad guys, meanwhile it's the politicans that are the bad guys. The military keeps the world stable and safe.

I think you watch too many movies, that's pretty laughable, the military keeps the world safe and stable?

where are all these bad guys?

do you really think they are hiding and not doing shit just because of the US military? not because it just isn't a good idea to begin with?

I don't think I have a serious answer to this.

It kind of breaks my heart to see that it's this kind of thought that killed so many of your kids and kids elsewhere. And no, I don't think your average soldier is a bad guy, I just think if they knew the reasons behind this whole thing they'd be home finishing their degrees and living a normal life.

Maybe reading a bit more and watching less FoxNews would help. Or maybe not...

I don't think you actually have a clue of how easy it would be for some terrorist or whatever to detonate a nuke in the middle of Manhattan or London. Or maybe you do...

Anyhow, nothing I can possibly write here will change your mind, so I have nothing left besides dropping the subject.

Regards.

I don't think I have a serious answer to this.

It kind of breaks my heart to see that it's this kind of thought that killed so many of your kids and kids elsewhere. And no, I don't think your average soldier is a bad guy, I just think if they knew the reasons behind this whole thing they'd be home finishing their degrees and living a normal life.

Maybe reading a bit more and watching less FoxNews would help. Or maybe not...

I don't think you actually have a clue of how easy it would be for some terrorist or whatever to detonate a nuke in the middle of Manhattan or London. Or maybe you do...

Anyhow, nothing I can possibly write here will change your mind, so I have nothing left besides dropping the subject.

Regards.

Please inform us of "how easy it would be for a terrorist to detonate a nuke in Manhattan" That just proved to me you are clueless. We have stopped many of these such attempts. Do you not believe these "Terrorists" would not do it now if it were so easy?
Also, I was in Iraq for 4 years. You should have seen how happy the people were to see the UN there, very happy. They were displeased when we left, that is the truth, and not one fed by the media.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131