over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Law enforcement hypocrisy

Cool. I wear a headband sometimes when I workout.

Great joke, buddy!!

hand-clap-gif.gif

Next to the fed reserve act, terrorism is the biggest fraud pulled on the us. Like they saying goes, those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. 9/11 reminds me of when the nazi dictatorship burned down the reichstag(false flag) and blamed it on the enemy in order to gain support from the German people to go to war, a key event in the establishment of the Nazi dictatorship. It began with the enactment of a decree "for the Protection of the People and the State," which dispensed with all constitutional protection of political, personal, and property rights. Just like how the us gov is slowly stripping away our freedoms in order to keep us safe against all the boogie men.

Next to the fed reserve act, terrorism is the biggest fraud pulled on the us. Like they saying goes, those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. 9/11 reminds me of when the nazi dictatorship burned down the reichstag(false flag) and blamed it on the enemy in order to gain support from the German people to go to war, a key event in the establishment of the Nazi dictatorship. It began with the enactment of a decree "for the Protection of the People and the State," which dispensed with all constitutional protection of political, personal, and property rights. Just like how the us gov is slowly stripping away our freedoms in order to keep us safe against all the boogie men.

Evidence please

Well this thread took an interesting turn.....

But, to the OP, I recently left a career in federal law enforcement. Yep, there were many of us using gear and similar substances.
I'm sure there are many hypocrites out there; using this stuff and busting others for it, but in my experience, I didn't see any of it.

Granted, I wasn't DEA, so drug enforcement wasn't our main focus and I had never actually caught anyone with it while on the job, but had it happened I can tell you I wouldn't have filed charges unless I had no choice (for instance: having a coworker with me who would rat me out if I looked the other way). More likely than not, the situation would dictate the response. Have a bad attitude and you were dumb enough to be carrying a cycles worth of gear in the main passenger area of your car? Yea, you're gonna watch it be confiscated and destroyed (no, wouldn't keep for myself, way too easy to get caught up in corruption charges).
If instead it's just a vial or two, you own up to it and don't act like a dick? Well, I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you forgot your doctor's prescription at home.

But hey it's just like any other profession; you're gonna find some people that are cool and fair, and you're also going to find some who are the opposite. It's just one of those jobs that you're probably going to get hated on either way. I never took it personally (though too many do).

Well this thread took an interesting turn.....

But, to the OP, I recently left a career in federal law enforcement. Yep, there were many of us using gear and similar substances.
I'm sure there are many hypocrites out there; using this stuff and busting others for it, but in my experience, I didn't see any of it.

Granted, I wasn't DEA, so drug enforcement wasn't our main focus and I had never actually caught anyone with it while on the job, but had it happened I can tell you I wouldn't have filed charges unless I had no choice (for instance: having a coworker with me who would rat me out if I looked the other way). More likely than not, the situation would dictate the response. Have a bad attitude and you were dumb enough to be carrying a cycles worth of gear in the main passenger area of your car? Yea, you're gonna watch it be confiscated and destroyed (no, wouldn't keep for myself, way too easy to get caught up in corruption charges).
If instead it's just a vial or two, you own up to it and don't act like a dick? Well, I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you forgot your doctor's prescription at home.

But hey it's just like any other profession; you're gonna find some people that are cool and fair, and you're also going to find some who are the opposite. It's just one of those jobs that you're probably going to get hated on either way. I never took it personally (though too many do).

Great way of looking at things.

Id say 5/10 guys at my gym are or were on something at one point. There are lots of local cops and nysp in that gym. The biggest dude in the gym is dea and on juice r now. Fact not fiction

Id say 5/10 guys at my gym are or were on something at one point. There are lots of local cops and nysp in that gym. The biggest dude in the gym is dea and on juice r now. Fact not fiction

I'm surprised that wouldnt' raise a red flag to his supervisor?

I'm surprised that wouldnt' raise a red flag to his supervisor?

They probably look at it this way: Agents have top secret security clearances, and as such are subject to reinvestigations and polygraphs every 5 years. Those polys always include drug questions (and I'm sure for DEA it's a big focus of it).
As long as they are passing the poly, it's good enough for them.

Unfortunately, the poly is a crock of shit. :D

Back when i worked out a majority of the COPs were on the juice.
Ronnie Coleman was a cop....did they arrest him...i am sure he had more shit in his house than a dealer.

Its all about who you are and your relationships with people. I probably could be a huge dealer, knowing that i am friends with the police....funny how all this works. In fact, the police would give me a high five and worship me while i drop them some test vials.

Instead of hating,make friends with the ones that can destroy you and you will have protection. Like the old saying keep your friends close and potencial enemies closer.

Back when i worked out a majority of the COPs were on the juice.
Ronnie Coleman was a cop....did they arrest him...i am sure he had more shit in his house than a dealer.

Its all about who you are and your relationships with people. I probably could be a huge dealer, knowing that i am friends with the police....funny how all this works. In fact, the police would give me a high five and worship me while i drop them some test vials.

Instead of hating,make friends with the ones that can destroy you and you will have protection. Like the old saying keep your friends close and potencial enemies closer.

After reading this thread, Im compelled to reply. I was a cop for 30 years in a small city, now retired, and worked closely with both State and Federal police on many occasions. I can say this, of the few I knew juiced, it was only after they were hired as law enforcement officers. Ill explain why this makes a difference.

Im 5' 11", at a buck eighty five, and had been for most of my professional career. I had my ass handed to me on several occasions by people much bigger and stronger. The best fights I had were the ones that didn't happen, usually because the other guy was smaller. On most occasions, human nature dictates that the smaller guy doesn't want to tangle with a bigger one, especially when there is a badge on the chest. Ive walked into bar fights with cops that were 40 lbs heavier than me(muscle..lol), and ive walked into bar fights alone. There is a huge difference on what happens on each occasion.

Now, by no means am I defending the ones that involve themselves as some of the prior posts mention, though a strong minority. I flew straight my whole career, its not difficult to do. If I could jump back to being 20 again knowing what I know now, I would strongly consider a little help in the strength department.

Just my two cents.

PS. As Jeriko suggested, be nice to your local cops. We remember both the folks who helped us, and the ones who weren't to pleasant.

I've only had one cop ever get near my stash,
I forgot it was in my gym bag and my girl at the time was living in a bad area of town, to be close to school. We were in her car, she was driving, got pulled over and she consented to a search, the guy with the big veiny arms said "I got this" to his partner and he looked through my bag....my heart sank when I remembered I had about 10 drol in a baggie. He just zippered it back up. And smiled.

After reading this thread, Im compelled to reply. I was a cop for 30 years in a small city, now retired, and worked closely with both State and Federal police on many occasions. I can say this, of the few I knew juiced, it was only after they were hired as law enforcement officers. Ill explain why this makes a difference.

Im 5' 11", at a buck eighty five, and had been for most of my professional career. I had my ass handed to me on several occasions by people much bigger and stronger. The best fights I had were the ones that didn't happen, usually because the other guy was smaller. On most occasions, human nature dictates that the smaller guy doesn't want to tangle with a bigger one, especially when there is a badge on the chest. Ive walked into bar fights with cops that were 40 lbs heavier than me(muscle..lol), and ive walked into bar fights alone. There is a huge difference on what happens on each occasion.

Now, by no means am I defending the ones that involve themselves as some of the prior posts mention, though a strong minority. I flew straight my whole career, its not difficult to do. If I could jump back to being 20 again knowing what I know now, I would strongly consider a little help in the strength department.

Just my two cents.

PS. As Jeriko suggested, be nice to your local cops. We remember both the folks who helped us, and the ones who weren't to pleasant.

Great post.

fuck it nevermnd

Last edited:
with a family its totally different.

but if you go somewhere with a good exchange rate one can live quite well with relatively little compaired to the states.

my exwifes brother refinanced his house and others that he owned and bough rental property with little to no money down and bounced. bought a big house and a few businesses and started living well without working.

just let the houses go into foreclosure, lol.

I got where I am with nothing and no contacts, no help, I have managed to have a great quality of life but have fucked around a bit too much and now need to focus more on work and stability but I did have a nice vacation... lol
LK3, after reading all your posts you do have me thinkin about doing just this. My girlfriend and I have been debating jt. Shes lived in a few different countries, and ive been too many. Now its time to do the research and figure out where if we decide too. Sorry to derail thread, just found this very interesting.

LK3, after reading all your posts you do have me thinkin about doing just this. My girlfriend and I have been debating jt. Shes lived in a few different countries, and ive been too many. Now its time to do the research and figure out where if we decide too. Sorry to derail thread, just found this very interesting.

i love where i live now.

i feel soooo much better here, in terms of freedom and personal safety.

there are a few things you miss in terms on convenience and shit like that, some people may play the personal safety card but honestly where i live its very safe, outside of the capitol and in other areas it can be a little different, things have changed a lot in the 7 years since the first time i moved here.

no one cares about gear here at all, you can have open conversations in the gym about it with zero concern, i don't think you could get arrested for it, maybe but you would have to really try.

personal use of mj is legal, and its legal to have plants for your self. again no real pressure from LE,just don't go out of your way to be an idiot. smoking in public is no problem.

personal use of all other drugs will prob be decriminalized too shortly, but again there is no real pressure form LE on drug use. you can walk down the street here do a bump or two and no one bats an eye, you see people openly eating pills in clubs, etc.

there is just no industry of jailing the population like there is in the states, this is the major difference.

i did even have a little problem, not really sure if i was arrested, if so it was the nicest arrest i have ever had lol! but i took a little ride to the station in the back of a cruiser, no cuffs, sat in a shitty cell for a few hrs, not as clean as the states but the guys working were nicer, they would get you a cigarette if you wanted, and let my boss bring me some food.

i tossed some people out of a hotel i was working in, they didn't like the way i did it so they called the cops. i didn't do anything wrong and didn't think the cops would come so i hung out and finished my work, if i had known they were coming iwould have taken.

these were neighbors the hotel had for years who were always a problem so they felt bad about what happened to me.

feel free to pm me if i can help answer anything for you, and good luck!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131