over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LEAN MASS NATURALLY

Do you need AAS in the offseason?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demonox14

Registered
I've been Natty for the past 5 months, and I've been off and on depending if I was truly feeling like I want to get ready to compete! I have notice that even when I'm off I have been making a significant amount of gains naturally. I'm also not ridicules with amount of AAS I use either, a little does goes along way(200mgwkTest) and sometimes I want to push the envelope just to see my potential, but I'm in no hurry to get hurt or sick for any reason. Well since these past months have passed I've notice I been still growing slowly and noticing new stretch marks and also don’t have the need to even going back to AAS, just sore and need more time to recover. I just want to make it known that if your diet and nutrition is in check you can still grow naturally and also give your receptors a break. I'm not sure about the receptor theory but if some knows feel free explain it. I like to hear feedback by everyone on this matter! Thank You

First of all, it depends what your goals are. Where are you trying to take your physique? Has somebody qualified looked and your diet and training to make sure you're getting the most out of that? There are so many variables that it makes this a tricky question in general!

Why?

First of all, it depends what your goals are. Where are you trying to take your physique? Has somebody qualified looked and your diet and training to make sure you're getting the most out of that? There are so many variables that it makes this a tricky question in general!

I think you can always take your body to the next level naturally, Muscle maturity and muscle development comes from strict form in the gym and proper nutrition, so what happen when you add supplements to the equation... you just get there faster, but what if you achieve it naturally and then when your at a sticking point where you know you genetically maxed out, then I feel its time to take it up 2 the next level, I'm a firm believer of this, Every cycle I’ve done, when I go off season I try to get to the same strength and muscularity before attempting to use again.. Just seems smart to me.. I see to many people who uses and when they get off they shrink some much I wouldn’t recognize them :eek: I think work smarter not harder

goals.....

i chose depending on yopur goals.....

i also would like to hear a little about receptor's.....
do they really down grade the longer you are on?????

i'm thinking that they must because why do your gains slow down and sometimes come to a stand still?????

when you are off gear, how liong does it take them to upregulate back to normal or close to normal?????.....

Issue

My issue is that plenty of guys abuse the substance of AAS and believe they can’t achieve the results naturally, I go to the gym and see it and hear it everyday, This goes to all members.. Especially newbie’s.. Give yourself time to grow, there is no race to this game.. Wise up.. Remember those days in high school when you first got the taste of homemade protein shake, or the first time you bench and the results you gained.. Those still occurs if you have the right anabolic environment! And that goes for anything.. Reach your potential!

Good question

i chose depending on yopur goals.....

i also would like to hear a little about receptor's.....
do they really down grade the longer you are on?????

i'm thinking that they must because why do your gains slow down and sometimes come to a stand still?????

when you are off gear, how liong does it take them to upregulate back to normal or close to normal?????.....

The theory is there, For instance I have a friend who started at 200mg, he didnt wait to see the effect/results, he was so desperate to feel the Pump that Arnold was talking about! he bumped up so muchand so fast, that now if he dont atleast use a gram or more test he doesn't feel anything.. I think its pretty sad, have you ever wondered how mcuh AAS does it take to make your body shut down or does your body really use it all.. and how does your body remove that excess test? FOOD for thought!

I think you can always take your body to the next level naturally, Muscle maturity and muscle development comes from strict form in the gym and proper nutrition, so what happen when you add supplements to the equation... you just get there faster, but what if you achieve it naturally and then when your at a sticking point where you know you genetically maxed out, then I feel its time to take it up 2 the next level, I'm a firm believer of this, Every cycle I’ve done, when I go off season I try to get to the same strength and muscularity before attempting to use again.. Just seems smart to me.. I see to many people who uses and when they get off they shrink some much I wouldn’t recognize them :eek: I think work smarter not harder

"I think you can always take your body to the next level naturally"

Really? Always?

"Every cycle I’ve done, when I go off season I try to get to the same strength and muscularity before attempting to use again"

If you can keep that up then you are definitely genetically gifted.

I agree whole heartedly that diet and hard work come first.

As far as your poll goes, I think you misunderstood my response. What I was trying to say was, By just looking at a poll like that and not knowing anything else about a person, many questions would need to be answered first before getting to that step. That's all I meant.

I think age has allot to do with it. how old are you. if your older like my self and started late in life AAS can definitely help. i trained natural for years and made little head way. but i,m a firm believer in a little goes along way.

I've been Natty for the past 5 months, and I've been off and on depending if I was truly feeling like I want to get ready to compete! I have notice that even when I'm off I have been making a significant amount of gains naturally. I'm also not ridicules with amount of AAS I use either, a little does goes along way(200mgwkTest) and sometimes I want to push the envelope just to see my potential, but I'm in no hurry to get hurt or sick for any reason. Well since these past months have passed I've notice I been still growing slowly and noticing new stretch marks and also don’t have the need to even going back to AAS, just sore and need more time to recover. I just want to make it known that if your diet and nutrition is in check you can still grow naturally and also give your receptors a break. I'm not sure about the receptor theory but if some knows feel free explain it. I like to hear feedback by everyone on this matter! Thank You
Once you use aas ,your no longer natty.Your just off cycle.200mg's a week?So your just really replacing your natural test w/an HRT dose.Post up your non-cycle blood work.Im sure your "natural" level is at the upper end of the scale.Which is why your so high on your belief.And no ,not everyone can or will keep making gains naturally,whatever it is you refer to as gains.I was a natty competitor for a looooong time,& I saw when things were not improving.And I did have an open mind to different training & diet protocol,which was "in check".It all comes down to genetics & age is a big factor.Your pole results give the answer.Im more than happy to up my dose ,as the gains do keep coming ,even at 52,LOL!

Last edited:

if your making gains naturally then why are you using AAS. when im off my weight is the same no matter how hard i train seems like my limit without gear.

i get weaker, smaller, fatter when im off. if you get stronger and bigger coming off you are one lucky fucker.

Last edited:
Once you use aas ,your no longer natty.Your just off cycle.200mg's a week?So your just really replacing your natural test w/an HRT dose.Post up your non-cycle blood work.Im sure your "natural" level is at the upper end of the scale.Which is why your so high on your belief.And no ,not everyone can or will keep making gains naturally,whatever it is you refer to as gains.I was a natty competitor for a looooong time,& I saw when things were not improving.And I did have an open mind to different training & diet protocol,which was "in check".It all comes down to genetics & age is a big factor.Your pole results give the answer.Im more than happy to up my dose ,as the gains do keep coming ,even at 52,LOL!
thats awesome brother gives me something to keep looking a head to.with a little gear a love for training and good eating habits their no reason why 60 cant look awesome.

I dont cycle at all! no HRT... you misunderstood me. off season is time for a break

if your making gains naturally then why are you using AAS. when im off my weight is the same no matter how hard i train seems like my limit without gear.

i get weaker, smaller, fatter when im off. if you get stronger and bigger coming off you are one lucky fucker.

I only use AAS when I propose a plan to work on a weak spot, or when I compete to hold on to as musch lean mass, or actually gain LBM untill the show... how long are you waiting? you got to give your body time to balance, and start producing your natural hormone

depends on your level of development. In all honesty, if you are a large individual, you are going to need something to maintain the added mass, or it will disappear.

Folks

I would really like max participation and opinion on this subject from all the board members.

I try to use super supps as little as possible, and be off for as long as I can stand it. I have a very fast metabolism and I have always used them for a boost when I am bulking, and then cut naturally. But now I am considering trying to flip that, bulk up when off and then enhance to cut down. I figure that the extra food will offset lower hormone levels.

Since I am dropping weight when off, I don't make strength gains, but I don't lose much either. I do believe that if you stay off longer, you make better gains when you do go back on.

Question

How do people consider their self natty when they're just off? Wouldn't you be off, and not natty?

I dont cycle at all! no HRT... you misunderstood me. off season is time for a break

i think you misunderstood him....he means, when you said you are on, you do 200mgs...that is somewhat around same amount the average person naturally produces, therefore you are not really upping you test levels just replacing them, and also why you grow offseason he is saying you may be on the upper level of the natural test scale(around 1000ng/dl)

My issue is that plenty of guys abuse the substance of AAS and believe they can’t achieve the results naturally, I go to the gym and see it and hear it everyday

I agree!

Too many people are looking for a 'magic answer' in lifting, some hidden secret to size, strength etc. There isn't one. Consistent, sustained effort inside and outside the gym, year in year out, is what it takes. There are no real shortcuts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131