over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lexapro? Not so much.....had be done and its bad news bears

j2048b

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Took lexapro last night 10 mlg as doc rx'd..... 500 am woke up sweating heart racing arms shaking etc..... Had to call the paramedics....hauled by ambulance, seeing that great black tunnel about to pass out, had to get an ativan shot right away, a ton of bw,.,,, this is what scares me the most my bq dox is stumped.....

Super HIGH
Lipase-65-230......mine-714....
Lipase 3 hrs later-339

Troponin 1 _0.000-0.056
Mine-<0.017

Potassium- LOW.....3.6-5.2
Mine 3.2

Total bilirubin-.02-1.0
Mine-1.2

Magnesium-1.8-2.5
Mine-1.7

Urine ph- 5.0-8.0
Mine- 7.5

Prothrombin time (pt)
9.5-11.0
Mine 10.6

Inr-0.08-1.10
Mine-1.08

D-DIMER-.017-.50
Mine-.30

Some are so close to being at the top or at the top end and some are over

Any feedback?

My doc recently scripted me bp meds, statin, and a beta blocker...... My heart keeps racing my cardiologist cant find a damn thing wrong even with 7 day even monitors and everything.....

Any advice ? Not sure what bp meds i asked for linsinopril so i might just get some on my own,

Just want this crap to stop its been going on 4-5 yrs of being dizzy every day and now its turned to deep depression

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Lexapro normally would not have this effect. Most of the time it makes people drowsy.

But be careful with all the mixing of drugs. Most dr.s dont know what can and can not be mixed. Call your pharmacist to be sure. I had an issue where my dr said one thing, and the pharmacist said you can't take these together.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Depression sucks bro. Been there. So try to relax as best as you can. But dont let up on the Dr till they get a logical answer.
As for antidepressants there are many kinds. So if one doesn't work. Make a change.

Thank you, but im done with that crap had a horrible effect on me, even er doc said theo that chit away, and said the same thing as u,

I even started having an allergic reaction and he had to give me benadryl and a shot of ativan in the iv, and another thing.... Sitting at home legs are rubbery when i walk and heart is beating a bit like i worked out, but havent

I would do a flush on your system. Water, liver detox, cranberry juice.

How? Detox ive seen all over doesnt work,

On another note they saw lumps or cysts on my liver as well

If I remember correctly Lexapro is a SSRI but most doctors don't usually start you out with Lexapro they would usually start you out with something like Zoloft because Lexapro is one of the ssris if things are really bad or is Zoloft does not work bottom line I wouldn't take an SSRI regardless of the fact just try to relax like everyone else said and remember there are better days ahead brother..

from BM

Sounds like you had a bad reaction to it.

Once its all gone you will feel better. But keep on the drs about your heart and blood pressure. I am lucky I have low blood pressure. And no issues there.

Let us know how you feel tomorrow. Reactions can come out of know where. So take a day off from everything and relax.

I have found yoga helps a lot with my depression and mental state. It also can lower your heart rate. And all the women in yoga pants doesn't hurt :)

What other OTC medications are you using? What gear, peptides and ancillaries are you using?

Thanks BM, and thanks hoover,

Yeah my heart is beating fast already, i dont like this, i want to feel normal,

And yeah the doc said it was a bad reaction when my face tightened up abd he could barely get a stick on my tongue to look down at my throat as it was swelling shut

He should not have given you an anti depressant for an anxiety issue. He should have given you a anti anxiety. Which is easy on the body and has a fast 1/2 life.
Go for a walk. Call your friends up and go watch some football. But try not to sit and over think. Its going to get your heart going again.

What other OTC medications are you using? What gear, peptides and ancillaries are you using?

On 200 mlg test cyp weekly trt
Garlic capsules-at night
Dhea
Preg
A multi vitamin pack
Natokinase -at night
Welbutrin (LOW DOSAGE) 100 ml daily

Anastrozole 1 mlg per week after test shot

There is the culprit. Welbutrin......
Does not mix with lexapro.

There is the culprit. Welbutrin......
Does not mix with lexapro.

I was told by my psych and many others that do both that it does well and compliments both

Oh I know dr.s who do put them together. But I also know that ssri meds are not one size fits all. Its a lot of trial and error.

And there are a lot of new medications that have far less side effects. In your down time. Go on google and look up ssri medications. Its hard to keep up with everything that comes out.

My dr. Gave me Prozac and it put me right into panic mode. Worse case ever. Switched me out to lexapro and I felt totally different.

I dont take them anymore. Got my life back into balance. But I know the heart rate and the feeling of totally being out of control when I had my bad reaction.

Thank you, thats great to hear, yeah my heart rate is up just sitting here, and just tryin to relax, i can always pop a xanax if i need to, but had ativan today thru an iv,

Go get a massage. Time well spent. And maybe get lucky having good hands and a good body.

Yeah i need to do something to relax, but with my luxk it will be a hairy dude,with calloused hands hahaha

Yeah i need to do something to relax, but with my luxk it will be a hairy dude,with calloused hands hahaha

Then choose well my son lol.

Look into St Johns Wort. Might be beneficial to you.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws