over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice No Bully pls Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LS is gonna try and lock down a wife now

i got a bunch of buddies who are marrying their girlfriends.

they tell me 'yeah bro, i gotta lock her down!'

im thinking to myself... you aren't locking down shit.. just giving her a financial reward if/when she leaves you

I specifically remember when this thread hit 100k views. It was said then that tenny would be so mad. Looky where we are now. Started at the bottum now we here.

i got a bunch of buddies who are marrying their girlfriends.

they tell me 'yeah bro, i gotta lock her down!'

im thinking to myself... you aren't locking down shit.. just giving her a financial reward if/when she leaves you

TRUTH.....Wise beyond your years buddy. I don't see any benefit to getting remarried, or married these days.

Slice, I haven't been on in a minute, such good news with your progress through the abyss! I am happy for you and look forward to hearing future (conscious) escapades!

PWood

ty fren, it's been a long and arduous journey
Life is crazy man....the really crazy part is pretty much every single person on the planet can say the exact thing you said about it being a "long and arduous journey"

For how hard it is, its surprising so many people are so gung ho on it. But of course there is plenty of joy and love and pleasure to balance out the hardship.

And also, there's no alternative to life - so there's that to factor in :)

And also, there's no alternative to life - so there's that to factor in
Well, there is one alternative and some chose it. Luckily its not very common. Chester Bennington from Linkin Park is the most recent one that affected me and my daughter. We were both big fans and even had ticket to see him in less than a month or so.

Life is crazy man....the really crazy part is pretty much every single person on the planet can say the exact thing you said about it being a "long and arduous journey"

Describing life as "Long and arduous" is a POV that not every person carries and it will dramatically alter how you see life. That is a POV I do not share even the slightest. I am grateful for my struggles, challenges and failures. THOSE are the points in life that give you an opportunity to learn, to get creative and overcome. It`s about giving situations in life better meanings. Ex: A women that is raped and goes on to be a junkie, hooker crack whore. Another rape victim goes on to be a public advocate and help others. The only difference is the meaning they each gave to their exact same situations. If you live life by "murhphy`s law" that everything sucks, I bet it will.

Describing life as "Long and arduous" is a POV that not every person carries and it will dramatically alter how you see life. That is a POV I do not share even the slightest. I am grateful for my struggles, challenges and failures. THOSE are the points in life that give you an opportunity to learn, to get creative and overcome. It`s about giving situations in life better meanings. Ex: A women that is raped and goes on to be a junkie, hooker crack whore. Another rape victim goes on to be a public advocate and help others. The only difference is the meaning they each gave to their exact same situations. If you live life by "murhphy`s law" that everything sucks, I bet it will.

i think Murphy's law - 'everything that can go wrong, will go wrong' is more about being prepared than about being cynical and helpless

i think Murphy's law - 'everything that can go wrong, will go wrong' is more about being prepared than about being cynical and helpless

I don`t see things as "gone wrong" instead its destiny, fate to the sequence of life that we must take to learn our lessons. Also a result of decisions we make that lead us to that certain destination. I also don`t anticipate that "things will go wrong". I see challenges that will happen and be learning experiences I look forward to. Much different POV than Murphy. When a person`s focus is almost exclusive on negative, how much things suck, there are no other feelings that person can experience. It even permeates the ether around you. My brother is one of these living breathing cancers that brings everyone around him down because with the negative energy he emits. We no longer speak in years. Saying all that, no one POV is the "correct" one. We are just all different. Did not mean to derail the Slice express here. No lecture at you, was just reply to other post.

Well, there is one alternative and some chose it. Luckily its not very common. Chester Bennington from Linkin Park is the most recent one that affected me and my daughter. We were both big fans and even had ticket to see him in less than a month or so.
Yea so true man and I didn't mean to downplay the prevalence of suicide in our society. Its such a shitty part of our world. I've lost a couple friends over the years to suicide and to drug overdoses. If I could have one wish, it would probably be that people couldn't tragically end their lives early before they reached their peak at least.

Yea so true man and I didn't mean to downplay the prevalence of suicide in our society. Its such a shitty part of our world. I've lost a couple friends over the years to suicide and to drug overdoses. If I could have one wish, it would probably be that people couldn't tragically end their lives early before they reached their peak at least.
I was just bringing up the possibility of that terrible outcome, no reflection on you. I once stopped my best friend from trying to slit his own throat, that was in high school. Bad times. His parents sent him off to a facility for a few months after that. These days it is more common especially among teens. We had an 8th grader at our school hang herself about 5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner