over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice No Bully pls Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Slice, what’s your lisinopril dose these days?

Ambien indeed seems unsafe for some to take. Is there any kind of warning in the literature for it?

A doctor told me they didn't use Ambien anymore on patients at the hospital. She said it often caused erratic behavior even the day after. A certain percentage of elderly users break a bone due to Ambien and it's also known that it increases the risk of traffic accidents the day after. Apparently she thought zopiclone was safer even though it's in the same class of drugs. My mother had an episode of bizarre behavior on it. A long time ago I had taken some Ambien and woke up to having Chinese take-out on my kitchen counter but zero recollection of having been out driving. So it is a risky drug to say the least.

A doctor told me they didn't use Ambien anymore on patients at the hospital. She said it often caused erratic behavior even the day after. A certain percentage of elderly users break a bone due to Ambien and it's also known that it increases the risk of traffic accidents the day after. Apparently she thought zopiclone was safer even though it's in the same class of drugs. My mother had an episode of bizarre behavior on it. A long time ago I had taken some Ambien and woke up to having Chinese take-out on my kitchen counter but zero recollection of having been out driving. So it is a risky drug to say the least.
Hard to believe someone could drive a car and do stuff then not remember doing it. So many cases happened now that it is accepted as a side. I don't see why the FDA doesn't pull that crap out of market. The pharm must have some good lobiests!

ok guys...

discussion will be strictly bodybuilding and bodybuilding-related things from now on.

Reactions: Bio
I'm tired of having to go through certain members posts and edit pages of posts! What Slice went through is okay as well, just STICK TO SUBJECTS THAT DON'T BREAK THE RULES!!

Next time it's temp or perm bans for those that start these subjects and those that keep the conversation going. All of you have been here long enough to what Big A's rules are!

Fine, ill change the subject. Are you fat yet?

do you take curcumin? sorry if you've mentioned this elsewhere.

Its helped me with inflammation from some particularly brutal training phases I've gone through.

im actually dieting right now.

i reckon that being lean will help reduce inflammation in my body and give my brain a better environment for healing.

so my diet has basically just been chicken, spinach, and fish oil.
Hi LS...is this your goal now of being lean? With the goal and diet you have now, has your blood pressure improved? Is taking lisinopril more if preventive measures?
Take care.
MS

Hi LS...is this your goal now of being lean? With the goal and diet you have now, has your blood pressure improved? Is taking lisinopril more if preventive measures?
Take care.
MS

yes, the goal now is to be lean, and maintain the muscle that i have now.

blood pressure has improved

lisinopril is more of a preventative measure, yes.

what dosage of growth are you running? I could look back through the thread but I'm lazy and want you to spoon feed me answers.

what dosage of growth are you running? I could look back through the thread but I'm lazy and want you to spoon feed me answers.

5iu 3x a day

I'm not concerned so much about insulin sensitivity - as I'm doing roughly 45 minutes of cardio a day, and eating a 0 carb diet.

And using 250mg of dnp a day

Before anyone talks shit, ambien killed me, DNP didn't

E.G. If you take a drug that makes you think that you have an evil spirit inside your skull, so you shoot yourself in the head to remove it, you blame the drug for your death, not the gun.

damn bro, thats a shitload of growth hormone...is it even effective at that dose without insulin? Do you monitor your fasted blood sugar levels?

I ran 10iu gh back in the day and I do remember it being pretty awesome. I ran slin with it too though, 10iu GH+10iu slin every single morning before lifting. I can't handle that shit anymore though. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and my hands would be completely numb lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member