over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LittleMack-Down...but not out...

Not what you want to hear but....

You need to leave her brother.Both of you fucked up,you for cheating and her for sleeping with a guy right after you broke up.That is a major signal right there that she is no good.

Im speaking from experience.I dated a girl for 6 YEARS, our relationship was a fucking roller coaster.I cheated on her every chance I got,I was a fucking pig.She was a great girl but finally she had enough.She breaks up with me and I soon find out she is dating someone else.According to her this guy turns out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.They actually just got married.

Anyway,my point is you CANNOT repair damage from cheating.No matter what, it will be held against you every time you go out,or have a fight.She will bring it up.Trust me.It will be thrown in your face again and again.

What you need to do is leave her now,take some time to get things out of your system fuck who you have to fuck and then make a commitment that when you meet the RIGHT one your womanizing days are over.

After my ex broke up with me thats exactly what I did.After the initial depression wore off,I went out and fucked everything that moved,and finally I met a beautiful young girl that would not let me do shit with her for quite awhile.That was refreshing.We got to know each other,built up trust and a relationship,I changed my number and email address so no chicks could contact me,and the rest is history.We are now engaged and I am happy I went through all the shit with my ex,I learned from my mistakes and became a much better man.

I promised myself that when the right one shows up,I will never repeat the same mistakes again.Thats exactly what I did,and I am one happy sonofabitch right now.My relationship is fantastic.

Trust me brother,you may hate me for this,but this Crystal chick is no good.Dude,she slept with a guy while you were broken up,wake up man.You are asking for a life of hell with this girl,you need to end it.Curse at me all you want bro,what I said is the truth.

Another thing

I missed it in your post but you actually hung out with the guy that was fucking your woman?Dude,are you fucking kidding me,What the hell is wrong with you?

This is like some bad fucking Lifetime movie. If you cannot see where this whole situation is going to take you, then I wish you the best of luck.But this is the type of thing that ends up on the nightly news.Some real trailer park shit right there.

Again,feel free to get pissed at me,but you need to be pissed at yourself for letting this go on.Wake up man.

OK guys...I hear you...

I'm not one for tough love or advice, but you guys have made some good points here. I will take it into consideration. The thing is, that I've been telling her lately, is that I really want her to be happy and enjoy a lifetime of happiness. If I am the cause of her unhappiness, then I'm ok with that and I really can't think of a guy I'd rather see her with than this guy she's been seeing. It doesn't make me angry or hostil in the least bit. The guy's a standup guy and I can tell has a lot in common with her. They've known each other longer than 3-4 weeks or whatever. They were actually friends before she and I started dating. I'm really not mad about this stuff, but you guys are right. All we are doing is hurting one another every other day. Its no way to live. I'll talk to her about this stuff tonight. At least she has this guy who can be her friend and help her through this stuff.

Hey MAck, all I can say is "if you two make this work, then I will never look at my wife on PMS day the same way ever again"!!!!! :D :D

Hahaha...Thanks Boom...

Yeah, so she and I talked tonight and we both agree that its best that we give each other just a little space for a while and try to work on ourselves. We're not giving up on one another b/c she and I feel like we have a lot of "fight" left in us to make this work. We just gotta iron some stuff out and give her time to heal. She said something to me, tonight though, that I hadn't really thought about. She said that I was also very vunerable right now and a little too willing to let other bad influences into my life. Last night, to top it all off, I invited a stripper friend of mine over to go out and party with us all.

You invited a stripper friend out with you two and you didnt have the gull to call your old buddy BOOM???? You evil man you! :D :D

littlemack said:
Hahaha...Thanks Boom...

Yeah, so she and I talked tonight and we both agree that its best that we give each other just a little space for a while and try to work on ourselves. We're not giving up on one another b/c she and I feel like we have a lot of "fight" left in us to make this work. We just gotta iron some stuff out and give her time to heal. She said something to me, tonight though, that I hadn't really thought about. She said that I was also very vunerable right now and a little too willing to let other bad influences into my life. Last night, to top it all off, I invited a stripper friend of mine over to go out and party with us all.
That's just fucking great.

LM... I've known you on this board for some time now and I've always enjoyed your posts. You have an upbeat personality that comes through in your writing. A good guy, through and through. I can't believe I missed this thread. No way is marriage a band-aid you can slap on this situation and make it all better. NO WAY! Either keep partying and discover where all that leads or clean it up and work toward a relationship. You can't do both at the same time. Why? Because you can't tear something down and build it at the same time.

I'm a little surprised with you. Disappointed really. You really need to get your head back on staight and look at the intertia of your life right now... you know where all this leads. Partying, strippers, knives and violent domestic disputes, etc.?. You know better.

Take a break. Get away. Be a loner for a while. Whatever. Move across town... You need to get the fuck out of dodge. OR.. don't and keep partying but at least stay single and hit bottom alone, not with a wife and kids in tow.

I'm trying to say this as a friend. Fix this. NOW. I know you can do it and so do you. If this girl was hitting it with another guy a week after you two split, she doesn't love you any more than you love her. And whatever love you two actually DO share is so buried in emotions and drama and drugs and whatever else that it will NEVER see the light of day and whatever spark exists in you will eventually die out entirely and you'll be busy picking up the pieces of what's left of your life. This isn't tough love or some antiquated bullshit like that. This is your future I'm talking about. And the child? She needs to go live with your mother and father (or wherever) until you get cleaned up.

BOOMSHAKER, I'm pissed with you too... It seems as though you are friends with Littlemack... but it only seems that way. No friend would advise his buddy to continue down this kind of dead-end street. You'd do better to saw his leg off than to give approval to this union right now. Way to be there to throw a flag on the play. Can't even believe what I'm reading here...

OuchThatHurts said:

LM... I've known you on this board for some time now and I've always enjoyed your posts. You have an upbeat personality that comes through in your writing. A good guy, through and through. I can't believe I missed this thread. No way is marriage a band-aid you can slap on this situation and make it all better. NO WAY! Either keep partying and discover where all that leads or clean it up and work toward a relationship. You can't do both at the same time. Why? Because you can't tear something down and build it at the same time.

I'm a little surprised with you. Disappointed really. You really need to get your head back on staight and look at the intertia of your life right now... you know where all this leads. Partying, strippers, knives and violent domestic disputes, etc.?. You know better.

Take a break. Get away. Be a loner for a while. Whatever. Move across town... You need to get the fuck out of dodge. OR.. don't and keep partying but at least stay single and hit bottom alone, not with a wife and kids in tow.

I'm trying to say this as a friend. Fix this. NOW. I know you can do it and so do you. If this girl was hitting it with another guy a week after you two split, she doesn't love you any more than you love her. And whatever love you two actually DO share is so buried in emotions and drama and drugs and whatever else that it will NEVER see the light of day and whatever spark exists in you will eventually die out entirely and you'll be busy picking up the pieces of what's left of your life. This isn't tough love or some antiquated bullshit like that. This is your future I'm talking about. And the child? She needs to go live with your mother and father (or wherever) until you get cleaned up.

BOOMSHAKER, I'm pissed with you too... It seems as though you are friends with Littlemack... but it only seems that way. No friend would advise his buddy to continue down this kind of dead-end street. You'd do better to saw his leg off than to give approval to this union right now. Way to be there to throw a flag on the play. Can't even believe what I'm reading here...

great post

LM,

hope this helps. I know it helped me a great deal.

Cheers!

Sniper97

1. Know who you are and what you want.
Like an iceberg, we are typically aware only of the tip, while our success and happiness depends upon what lies below the surface.

2. Learn how to get what you want.
Assess the information, tools, and skills you will need and acquire them. Develop creative strategies and action plans. "When you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

3. Be the "Chooser."
Take initiative and responsibility for your outcomes. Don't react to what, or who, chooses you. Seek to create what you want in your life.

4. Balance your heart with your head.
Make your relationship choices consciously. It's still exciting!

5. Be ready and available for commitment.
Live your life and bring your dating strategy into alignment with how ready you really are for a committed relationship.

6. Use the "Law Of Attraction."
Be the partner that you are seeking. Attract the partner that you want by developing yourself and living the life that you want. "If you build it, they will come."

7. Gain relationship knowledge and skills.
Prepare for the love of your life by learning about relationships, improving your relationship skills, and deepening your relationships with your family, friends, and colleagues. Date for fun and practice. Take more emotional risks. Read about relationships. Get relationship coaching. Take relationship classes and workshops.

8. Create a support community.
Isolated singles become lonely in their relationships when they focus on a partner to meet all their social and emotional needs.

9. Practice assertiveness.
To get what you really want, you need to say "No" to what you don't want.

10. Be a "Successful Single."
Don't put your life on hold waiting for a relationship to happen. Live your life vision and purpose while you are single. The best way to find your life partner is to be a happy, successful single person living the life that you really want.

OuchThatHurts said:

OTH, please read again everything I have posted. My words to littlemack are either "best of luck with your situation or try to work this out for the sake of the little girl involved". I personally never said to littlemack and I am sure he can tell you the same that I ever wished "he got married or screwed his life up further". But I did wish him all the best in whatever his decision was. I also try to add a little humor in everything I do or say in life to people.

I know Mack has to work through a bunch of things with Krystal. But I am not one to brow beat anyone. Sometimes a little laughter goes a long way. And MAck is trying to work hard at this through all his faults. Maybe none of this seems to make sense to anyone of us. Only Mack knows how far he can take this. But one thing to remember is "there is a young lady involved here who has had many grown men in her life come and go, and through all of that has found some happiness with litlemack". Finally this young lady has a piece of mind that can get her through some of the toughest times in her life. She can smile once again and look at the world that once treated her like crap as a world of hope once again. MAny of us should be thankful to God that we are not in Macks place.

And it is for that reason That I try to encourage Mack to do his best in this situation. (OTH I always value your input, so a personal thank you)

OuchThatHurts said:

J. Man. You are the single biggest reason that I posted all of this on here. You know me pretty damn well and you've been a really good friend to me in the past.
Crystal and I have moved out and little Kaylee has been staying with her sitter for the past month through all of this. She is lucky to have a lady who has taken care of her since birth when Crystal couldn't handle things.
I was a little hurt last night when Crystal called to tell me that she wasn't at home and was staying with the other guy Robert. I know a lot of you guys look at this situation between Robert and I and think I must be fucking stupid to not be threatened by the guy, but I'm trying to do the noble thing here and be the better person. She needs to be surrounded with people and friends right now and I was just trying to give that to her. The dancer is somewhat of an acquaintance of mine and I called her up the other night when we all went out to see if she could talk to Crystal and be a friend to her. Plus, this girl Heather has been a friend offering advice to me in the past and I needed a friend. Maybe it was selfish but I really needed a friend to be there for me.
The partying, on my part, has stopped. I smoked out with them twice and that was enough for me to realize that was something I didn't want to do. J. I've also been coming off my lexapro now for 2 weeks and that shit has had some bad withdrawal symptoms. Couldn't drive for a couple of days, and have been real dizzy. Anyway, I'm committed to staying off every drug, psychololgical, recreational, hormones...everything. I seriously do need to detox. Its polluting my mind and I'm making irrational decisions.
Crystal and I had a long talk yesterday about all of this and she thanked me for being the stronger person to put my foot down and suggest some time apart.
Thanks though J for the advice. It means a lot more coming from a friend like you that knows me better than most. Not that I don't appreciate all the great advice from everyone...but you know what I mean. :D
Try not to be too hard on Boom though. He is a good friend, and he's just trying to offer support. He knew I wouldn't take the strong criticism well from people who are strangers. I really do believe he was just trying to be a friend. One that has seen some pretty crazy stuff in his lifetime ;) and I have a feeling is no stranger to this kind of stuff.
Thank you guys. Thank you all.

littlemack said:
I seriously do need to detox. Its polluting my mind and I'm making irrational decisions.QUOTE]
no shit, who would have thought.

littlemack said:
J. Man. You are the single biggest reason that I posted all of this on here. You know me pretty damn well and you've been a really good friend to me in the past.
Crystal and I have moved out and little Kaylee has been staying with her sitter for the past month through all of this. She is lucky to have a lady who has taken care of her since birth when Crystal couldn't handle things.
I was a little hurt last night when Crystal called to tell me that she wasn't at home and was staying with the other guy Robert. I know a lot of you guys look at this situation between Robert and I and think I must be fucking stupid to not be threatened by the guy, but I'm trying to do the noble thing here and be the better person. She needs to be surrounded with people and friends right now and I was just trying to give that to her. The dancer is somewhat of an acquaintance of mine and I called her up the other night when we all went out to see if she could talk to Crystal and be a friend to her. Plus, this girl Heather has been a friend offering advice to me in the past and I needed a friend. Maybe it was selfish but I really needed a friend to be there for me.
The partying, on my part, has stopped. I smoked out with them twice and that was enough for me to realize that was something I didn't want to do. J. I've also been coming off my lexapro now for 2 weeks and that shit has had some bad withdrawal symptoms. Couldn't drive for a couple of days, and have been real dizzy. Anyway, I'm committed to staying off every drug, psychololgical, recreational, hormones...everything. I seriously do need to detox. Its polluting my mind and I'm making irrational decisions.
Crystal and I had a long talk yesterday about all of this and she thanked me for being the stronger person to put my foot down and suggest some time apart.
Thanks though J for the advice. It means a lot more coming from a friend like you that knows me better than most. Not that I don't appreciate all the great advice from everyone...but you know what I mean. :D
Try not to be too hard on Boom though. He is a good friend, and he's just trying to offer support. He knew I wouldn't take the strong criticism well from people who are strangers. I really do believe he was just trying to be a friend. One that has seen some pretty crazy stuff in his lifetime ;) and I have a feeling is no stranger to this kind of stuff.
Thank you guys. Thank you all.
I'm in the office right now but I'll respond to you and boom tonight...

littlemack said:
He knew I wouldn't take the strong criticism well from people who are strangers.

Strangers who are giving you really good advice and have your best interests in mind to the people that are involved in this situation as they have seen the exact same scenarios played out from people close to them in real life and can relate to what you are saying as they know from expirience...

Nobody is saying these things to you to put you down as we ALL have problems in our relationships as we are human, we all make mistakes but the situations that you pointed out seem very unhealthy and only have the potential to esclate......next time maybe the knife wouldn't have been put down but used for something very very terrible....And that my friend is why we are telling you what we are telling you...........Strangers or not.....

bulldog21 said:
Strangers who are giving you really good advice and have your best interests in mind to the people that are involved in this situation as they have seen the exact same scenarios played out from people close to them in real life and can relate to what you are saying as they know from expirience...

Nobody is saying these things to you to put you down as we ALL have problems in our relationships as we are human, we all make mistakes but the situations that you pointed out seem very unhealthy and only have the potential to esclate......next time maybe the knife wouldn't have been put down but used for something very very terrible....And that my friend is why we are telling you what we are telling you...........Strangers or not.....

I know man. That's a good point. You know I don't consider you a stranger either. lol. So I do listen to what you and strongmind have to say. ;)
Thanks man.

lil mack,
I understand you wanting to detox, but I dont think its a good idea to stop the lexapro without your doctors input. You need to cut down your dosage slowly or risk SERIOUS psycological and physiological problems. You NEVER want to just up and stop taking those kinds of drugs cold turkey. Besides, if your prescribed it, its for a reason.

I'm probably the stranger LM is referring to, as I haven't really posted here at all.
I know you don't know me, but I feel like I know you a little just because I read a lot of your posts on this board and like me you work with Phil and are a natural (except for the pro-hormones.lol.) bb'er.
From what I am gathering, your girl seems to be sending the message that she really does like Robert and is interested in trying to make something work with him.
My only concern in that is Kaylee has seen a few different father figures in her life and Krystal needs to get herself right and her life on track for her daughter.
It is a tragedy when her daughter is staying with a sitter/ family friend when at her age she should be with her mother. I think it is selfish for her to keep putting herself into situations where she cannot take care of and spend quality time with her daughter, and all because of relationship problems.
Kaylee doesn't deserve that, and speaking from personal experience, things like this stay with a child forever and often times develops bad behaviors in the child i.e. getting into bad activities to get attention because she didn't get enough at home.
I find your devotion to Kaylee admirable, as i know you are trying to make this girls life better, but you are sacrificing yours to do that and her own mother is not.
The bottom line in the end is that you need to take care of yourself first, because if she gets together with Robert into a serious relationshp, more than likely she will want him to assume the role of new daddy and gradually over time you will lose your relationship with Kaylee in the end anyway, so it really is better on everyone's part to sever the ties the sooner the better.

Sorry if it seems like I am a stranger judging your life, but I am just trying to help a fellow brother in iron if I can.

Nikopapp said:
I'm probably the stranger LM is referring to, as I haven't really posted here at all.
I know you don't know me, but I feel like I know you a little just because I read a lot of your posts on this board and like me you work with Phil and are a natural (except for the pro-hormones.lol.) bb'er.
From what I am gathering, your girl seems to be sending the message that she really does like Robert and is interested in trying to make something work with him.
My only concern in that is Kaylee has seen a few different father figures in her life and Krystal needs to get herself right and her life on track for her daughter.
It is a tragedy when her daughter is staying with a sitter/ family friend when at her age she should be with her mother. I think it is selfish for her to keep putting herself into situations where she cannot take care of and spend quality time with her daughter, and all because of relationship problems.
Kaylee doesn't deserve that, and speaking from personal experience, things like this stay with a child forever and often times develops bad behaviors in the child i.e. getting into bad activities to get attention because she didn't get enough at home.
I find your devotion to Kaylee admirable, as i know you are trying to make this girls life better, but you are sacrificing yours to do that and her own mother is not.
The bottom line in the end is that you need to take care of yourself first, because if she gets together with Robert into a serious relationshp, more than likely she will want him to assume the role of new daddy and gradually over time you will lose your relationship with Kaylee in the end anyway, so it really is better on everyone's part to sever the ties the sooner the better.

Sorry if it seems like I am a stranger judging your life, but I am just trying to help a fellow brother in iron if I can.

Sorry Niko. Man. I wasn't trying to call anyone out here, and I really appreciate all your advice. Everyone's advice. Its tough b/c you guys are right. A lot of this shit I don't want to hear. I know I need to hear it, but it hurts so damn much guys. That's what I meant about having people I know like OTH, Boomshaker, Buffbeca, Bulldog21, Strongmind, and even all of my other friends on here posting that know me and know a little about my history and situation with this girl. I think it just took a friend or two to really get through to me b/c your right. I don't want to hear this stuff. I have a big heart guys. I do. I take on the world's problems a lot of times, and like to think of myself as selfless with open arms and a lot of love to give. Your right. Little Kaylee has stolen my heart. When crystal and I first broke up, I felt like I didn't love her like I did at one time. Being apart from her made me realize how wrong I was about that. I tried to turn off all these feelings and emotions and not let anyone see them, but the truth of the matter is I still love her very much. Thankfully, little Kaylee has not been around to see any of this and I've only seen her maybe 4 or 5 times this month.
I decided to get off the lexapro, b/c my doc told me a couple of months ago that I really didn't need it. I took it to treat anxiety. I had become really introverted and anxious around people at work and in general. I don't feel that way anymore so I cut my dose in half for a week or so, then decided to drop it off completely. Was at 20mg's, went to 10mg's, and the withdrawal symptoms have gotten better.
The big difference I notice now is that I "feel" so much more now. I feel more of the pain, more of the sadness, but also feel generally a little more happy(everything considered). lol.
I don't plan to get back on any anti-d's. Sure it helps with things for a short while, but no one ever tells you how bad the withdrawal symptoms can be. If I'd known that, then I wouldn't have taken it in the first place.
Anyway, I really do want to thank everyone, especially you Niko, for chiming in and offering advice like you did. You all took the time to read my post, analyze the situation, and respond. That takes time to do, and requires effort and forethought. Thanks guys.
Hey Niko, looking forward to having you around the board now!
You probably won't find me in the general discussion threads for a while though. My heart's just not into the bb'ing thing right now. Got too much on my plate with this. I did start going back into work this week, you guys and gals will be happy to know. 1/2 to 3/4th days but have gotten some work done and attended to things that had piled up.
You know. I kept telling Crystal to just throw all the shit she could throw onto me and I would take all that hurt and pain away from her. I wanted to assume all of that on me b/c I know how strong I am and I know that if there was one person on this earth that could take it, then that would be me. I think that is one reason why I am into bb'ing so much. I was telling her all of this yesterday and thinking about this all revealed it to me...
I do this b/c I want to be big and strong and assume everyone's problems and the bigger I become the more I can take on I feel. I don't care all that much about looking good at the beach. I never have. I just want my body to make the statement that I am a "protector" of my family and friends. I keep telling myself that I could be a big natural at 280lbs. Fat. Yes. But big.
Thinking about all of that and reading everyone's posts made me realize that I have some issues to work on as well. So I'm going to see about getting some help also and maybe start journaling and getting this shit down on paper first before I go tell the whole world. hahaha
Thanks guys...

Littlemack and BOOM,

I don't want you to get offended about what I said. If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't have said anything at all. I just want to see everyone be the best they can be and I can promise you, you will not get there in this situation as it currently exists. I'm not just speculating here. I'm giving you some true advice here.

BOOM, I don't know whether it was right or wrong to jump your shit. Being supportive is one thing but just be careful of what you are supporting! Ya know?

Littlemack you just need to get away from this girl. Whatever kind of happiness you think you have now is pale in comparison to the happiness when in a true loving and faithful relationship. You don't have that. I'm sorry to tell you that so bluntly but you just don't. It's the great lie. "It looks good and it feels good, it MUST be good..." WRONG! I know this shit is going to be hard but man you are young and you have too much good life ahead of you. Don't exchange the opportunity for a fulfilling life in every way for a few feel-good moments. Sometimes our emotions can play nasty tricks on us. But think with the other side of your brain - the logical side.

You know what you have to do. Shake out all the cobwebs and think logically. What good are you to anyone if you are broken to pieces inside? There's a great quote from a great movie that goes "I have seen boys like these, YOUNGER than these! Their arms torn out. Their legs ripped off. But there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit... there is no prosthetic for that."

And if you really want to just be party pals, than be party pals and drift into the mire together but leave the little girl out of it.

I admire you publicly disclosing your feelings. That took courage. That's a goooood step brother. Keep putting one foot forward after the other. Isolate yourself from the situation for a short while to think clearer. Take a sabatical. Just know that I wish for you nothing but happiness. I'm going to be honest now. The chances of you getting through this without hitting bottom? Not good. But far from impossible! You can do it. Make it happen. You say you want to be the strong man in someone's life? How about being the strong man in your own. Don't try to bullshit me with that. Strength comes from within. It doesn't take strength to let someone walk all over you. It doesn't take a bigger person to take on someone else's troubles. Take it from someone who HAS taken on someone's troubles. It does neither of you any good.

The rest I can't post out in the open.

Keep with the "detox" but make sure your doctor is aware of everything you're doing. I think, at least in the beginning, it would be better for you to seek therapy for yourself before some sort of relationship counseling. Everyone loses their way once in a while. Life can be difficult to navigate. Not so difficult that you can't find your way though.

OuchThatHurts said:
Littlemack and BOOM,

BOOM, I don't know whether it was right or wrong to jump your shit. Being supportive is one thing but just be careful of what you are supporting! Ya know?

No worries brother, even though I am 42yrs old I always take advice and corrections from people when they are being offered from a truely genuine concerned stand point. I always welcome a better input then mine anytime!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131