over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Locker room queers and the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have this head cold like a motherfucker, and decided that I would go hit up the steam room, jacuzzi, and at least do a 30 minute walk on the treadmill. Felt great!!! cleared my head up and although I still sound congested I felt much better afterwards. But this is besides the point. I'm in the steam room laying down by myself, and in walks some guy with a towel wrapped around him. I just get this funny feeling about the guy, like he was looking over at me one too many times or something. Well we start having some small talk about how hot that steam room gets and how I thought it was broke or something. So anyways, the guy pulls his towel up and wipes his head with it, and his dick is all like hanging out and everything. I immediately look away trying to make it clear I wasn't having any of it. What I should have done was punch him upside his fucking head, especially after he did it again. I just got up and left. So then I go to the jacuzzi to try and warm my joints up. Same shit, some 120 lb gay guy in these little tight biker shorts is jerking his fucking head looking at me the whole time. And not in a "holy shit he is built" kind of way. My outlook is like this. If your going to be gay then fine, its your life. But dont be eyefuckin' me and exposing yourself to me in a fucking steam room. You know the type, the guys who only use the gym for the locker room. It has to be some underground queer pickup spot I dont know about or something. Like I said, if your gay then to each his own, but sometimes it just gets ridiculous

Dude...
you should have bashed his fucking skull in, then reported to the front desk at the gym that the guy sexually harassed you (which he did), and had a legal precedent to "defend" yourself because you felt "threatened" by his sexually violent behavior.
After all it IS sexual harassment.

Man, there's a street where i live that everything is gay, gay clubs, bars, sex shops, everything. When you go by walking there it is 100% guaranteed that someone will hit on you. I've objected to their flamboyance in hitting on men but they continue cuz its "their" street. One day my buddy had enough and beat one of them up, next thing you know he's in jail for hate crime.

Just to clarify, i don't care about gay marriage (im not religious and dont give a fuck who gets married really) i can even put up with gays being gay in public, but one thing is certain, when they bring me into their homosexual life, by flirting with me or just talking to me i cant take it. I do have gay friends who are normal, but the ones that cant keep to themeselves seem to be the ones who give the whole gay community a bad name. I dont hate gay people, just the flamboyant and perverted ones.

Dude...
you should have bashed his fucking skull in, then reported to the front desk at the gym that the guy sexually harassed you (which he did), and had a legal precedent to "defend" yourself because you felt "threatened" by his sexually violent behavior.

I dont want to hurt anyone or go to jail over it, but gay guys are getting ballsy nowadays. Like I said, I'm in no way posting this as a hate thread, but have some fucking respect ya know? I'm just in there using a couple gym ammenities trying to mind my own business. I dont ask for shit like that, and I dont put myself out there for it. I dont know if these guys just assume everyone in there shares their interest or what.

I have some gay men that workout at my gym.
I know where the topic is going when it starts with "so, I was noticing you out there..." Maybe cuz I never brought a woman there after 6 years, they think I might play on their team.
I used to feel creeped out and angry but I think I'm too old to judge or give a damn.
Until someone crosses the line and touches me, It's still a compliment, albeit a potentially uncomfortable one.

Oh, there is no nudity policy at my place. Wall to wall swinging dicks past the double doors. I'm numb to it.

From what he has told us, no it's not if he lives in the US. You don't want to debate this.

And bashing a head in? You wana know how much time for hate crime these days.

But I agree from the story you told us, this guy needs to learn how to respect others - his behavior was unacceptable. It's just like if you look at a woman, staring her down in a sexual way for a time period naked or not without even knowing a thing about her - can be disrespectful. But I do understand gay guys do need to talk and ask the question 'gay?' yo other men who they are interested in (not stare them down and all) cause they have to have someway to know who to hit on and not (obviously this guy didn't get the memo that he should ask, he's being rude), you know... but that kinda eliminates the chase during dating that men give woman, ahh I'm rambling on.

Last edited:
Damn you guys are some uptight folks. If every time you see someone in as locker room staring at you who is naked they must be gay and want to sneak a peak.
People like this make it seem their insecure about their own sexuality. Not saying anyone is in this post, but that how it presents itself.

Haven't any you guys ever been on a school athletic team in College or HS and taken a shower with 20 people standing around looking at each other. Now if the person said something that was an advance that is something different.

Maybe all women should start carrying around some brass knuckles and if a man looks at them the wrong way she should crack their skull in.

Last edited:
grow up, take it as a compliment, and if you feel threatened walk away. If a hot girl was in the steam room with you, you would look too ... as long as he isnt playing with his pecker it aint a big deal

Totally agree with Dragonfire. Seems like theres some sexual insecurity in this thread. :rolleyes:

yep, i'm with you too...

maybe its relative to those that ‘came up’ through that environment? I showered w/ guys in HS and college after practice/games. Yea, the first dozen times or so it was definitely unnerving but I have no issues w/ my sexuality at all (not saying that anyone here does) and if some gay dude is staring me down while I’m in the sauna/showering/changing then I’d give him a look back as to say, “yea, enough buddy…” then say something if it were to persist - (that has yet to happen)

But its all about what you’re comfortable with, and if that makes you uneasy – then it is what it is

Damn you guys are some uptight folks. If every time you see someone in as locker room staring at you who is naked they must be gay and want to sneak a peak.
People like this make it seem their insecure about their own sexuality. Not saying anyone is in this post, but that how it presents itself.

Haven't any you guys ever been on a school athletic team in College or HS and taken a shower with 20 people standing around looking at each other. Now if the person said something that was an advance that is something different.

Maybe all women should start carrying around some brass knuckles and if a man looks at them the wrong way she should crack their skull in.

Perfect post.

I have a gift of being clueless to what's going on around me when I want to. I love it. My wife is always telling me "did you see that!!??" or "did you see that weird man looking at us??!!!" and I'm like "see what??". Its nice in here.

From what he has told us, no it's not if he lives in the US. You don't want to debate this.

And bashing a head in? You wana know how much time for hate crime these days.

But I agree from the story you told us, this guy needs to learn how to respect others - his behavior was unacceptable. It's just like if you look at a woman, staring her down in a sexual way for a time period naked or not without even knowing a thing about her - can be disrespectful. But I do understand gay guys do need to talk and ask the question 'gay?' yo other men who they are interested in (not stare them down and all) cause they have to have someway to know who to hit on and not (obviously this guy didn't get the memo that he should ask, he's being rude), you know... but that kinda eliminates the chase during dating that men give woman, ahh I'm rambling on.

Yeah you have a valid point as do everybody else on here. There is no need for violence in this world, but sometimes examples need to be set, all under "self-defense" in order to discourage repeat behaviors of unwanted stimulus.
Debating this gay shit...when we're here, under the roof of our homes, philisophizing about gay people over the internet, we're not being stared at, we're not in front of an 80 year old bare assed naked dude looking at you and bothering the shit out of you, we're not being constantly hit on by the gay guys...etc etc...
so, online, we're all thinking with a cool, level head because we're in the peace of our homes. But if we were all in a sauna debating this :D
and gay guys just came in, took off their clothes right in front of you, with their dicks hanging, staring at you non stop, constantly, and even trying to compliment on how beautiful your "pecs" are...or even going as far as to quickly touch yoiu, or tap you on the shoulder when running off some one-liner compliment, are you still going to be that cool, level-headed person you are now on the computer??? Or are you going to start getting aggressive, like I was in my initial post?
Are you still going to be calm about it?
All I know is that...if a gay man touches you (Has never touched me before, but then again, I am ignorant of these gays), then if you feel threatened and feel like you MUST hit the fucker, you have the right to "bash his skull in" (IF he touched you in any way and you felt threatened) and have a legal precedent for it. Just call the cops after beating the "assaulter" up and poress charges against him. Then what's going to happen is, that beaten gay dude is going to tell his circle of interconnected friends that maybe it isnt a good idea to eye rape straight guys anymore...then there will be more less incidents of this shit occuring...
thinka bout it...

Last edited:
yea, I was on the swim team in school. Sure, we all saw each other naked and took showers at the same time. Whatever, not a big deal. Difference was we all weren't smiling and eye fucking the shit out of one another. Different time, different place

A personal anecdote...

I had a good freind who was a female whos husband actually came out of the closet etc.... Anyway they remained good freinds. So they wanted me to go out clubbing one night with this girl and a few buddys and a few girls I went to college with. Anyway we end up at a gay bar. Now, Im not a homophobe. As a matter of fact my youngest brother just came out two months ago. I had a feeling about that one, but I love him just the same. Anyways here I am at a gay bar. Now, the crazy thing was some of the guys in there were down right redicilous. I mean they had no shame. They called me something like "chicken tender". I know that sounds weird as hell, but my freind said it meant fresh meat heheh.... Once, I heard that I started to feel uncomfortable slightly. I then proceeded to the bar to hopefully slug down a few in order to loosen up a bit. I went to buy a drink and the bartender said no the guy on the end bought that for you. I said ok, then i bought another and he said no the guy on the other end of the bar bought that one for ya. Finallly I got one more and the bartender said that ones on me I said thanks. The thing was it was like they had no shame, in trying to spit some game at me. I politely told them I was straight. No, one gave me any shit about it. I, just got hit on every other minute like I said with no shame. The thing is we are a novelty to the gay community. My friend told me we are like women with implants, perfect bodys etc....to the gay community. A muscle mag to some gay people is like a lungerie mag to us straight men. So, yeah some people are just rediculous with the stareing and flagerent talk. I mean neither gay or straight should be staring, a glance is ok. It is just plain rude. My brother told me that he isnt like that at all. Nor are any of his freinds. They are gay but they dont act like women, nor do they stare and use stupid ass pickup lines. Im very tolerant towards all people so maybe i see things diferantly. Just thought I would share a little tid bit.

and gay guys just came in, took off their clothes right in front of you, with their dicks hanging, staring at you non stop, constantly, and even trying to compliment on how beautiful your "pecs" are...or even going as far as to quickly touch yoiu, or tap you on the shoulder when running off some one-liner compliment,

Haha, Yea that would be a different story. I know I wouldn't hurt the kid or probably even talk to him - depends on his age might tease him -- haha but that's the way I am. But with those actions I would understand a lot more why you would revolt like that absolutley - we can debate the sexual harassment then ;)

I had a good freind who was a female whos husband actually came out of the closet etc.... Anyway they remained good freinds. So they wanted me to go out clubbing one night with this girl and a few buddys and a few girls I went to college with. Anyway we end up at a gay bar. Now, Im not a homophobe. As a matter of fact my youngest brother just came out two months ago. I had a feeling about that one, but I love him just the same. Anyways here I am at a gay bar. Now, the crazy thing was some of the guys in there were down right redicilous. I mean they had no shame. They called me something like "chicken tender". I know that sounds weird as hell, but my freind said it meant fresh meat heheh.... Once, I heard that I started to feel uncomfortable slightly. I then proceeded to the bar to hopefully slug down a few in order to loosen up a bit. I went to buy a drink and the bartender said no the guy on the end bought that for you. I said ok, then i bought another and he said no the guy on the other end of the bar bought that one for ya. Finallly I got one more and the bartender said that ones on me I said thanks. The thing was it was like they had no shame, in trying to spit some game at me. I politely told them I was straight. No, one gave me any shit about it. I, just got hit on every other minute like I said with no shame. The thing is we are a novelty to the gay community. My friend told me we are like women with implants, perfect bodys etc....to the gay community. A muscle mag to some gay people is like a lungerie mag to us straight men. So, yeah some people are just rediculous with the stareing and flagerent talk. I mean neither gay or straight should be staring, a glance is ok. It is just plain rude. My brother told me that he isnt like that at all. Nor are any of his freinds. They are gay but they dont act like women, nor do they stare and use stupid ass pickup lines. Im very tolerant towards all people so maybe i see things diferantly. Just thought I would share a little tid bit.

If I was an alcoholic I'd just make believe I was gay if that were the case, LOL

what are you so afraid of? and anabolic beast, i seriously doubt you could whip your way out of a wet paper sack so you probably should not go and get your eyes scratched out by a gay man, lol! i know it can feel creepy being in a sauna with someone you think is a different sexual orientation than you, but i seriously doubt you are in any danger and therefore bashing someones head in may be a little overkill. live and let live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner