over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term Masteron (low dose) with trt

I've used 10 mgs mast a day as trt only maybe a week or two then went back to test trt. Seem to work great

I've used 10 mgs mast a day as trt only maybe a week or two then went back to test trt. Seem to work great
I use mast long term, at 200mgs with my test, I increase the dosages depending on my blast or cruise. when I come down on to my TRT dose I match the same with 200/200, in fact I feel better at 200/200 test cyp and mast than I do when ON.

in terms of HRT, i would rather just take a small amount of proviron.
I feel like i get better mental and sexual effects from it than Mast.
MAST i LOOK better on...but I'm also pinning.

During HRT, i'd rather not pin as much.

Sub q is pretty easy

gotcha....have you tried mast+proviron? I was wondering what 175mg mast + 175mg proviron (25mg/day each) would be like :)

I'm real excited about this mast prop, I'll probably keep dosage pretty low as I seem to do better with 2-3 drugs at 200-250mg/week each than blasting heavier dosages of stuff.

gotcha....have you tried mast+proviron? I was wondering what 175mg mast + 175mg proviron (25mg/day each) would be like :)

I'm real excited about this mast prop, I'll probably keep dosage pretty low as I seem to do better with 2-3 drugs at 200-250mg/week each than blasting heavier dosages of stuff.
I have a good amount of proviron, as always, I run them together very often, in fact it will be fair to say I come off very little of the both..
You really don't need much of proviron when taking mast. I use up to 150mg of proviron with mast.. one half of myself would like to see here and tell you how the libido was absolutely did hyperdrive, at times it was uncomfortable and to the point I could not get any relief. I was on MT2 so that did not help matters out either. I didn't even have cabergoline in the mix and the remanufacturing state was as if I was on cabergoline. Well I tell you the sex drive got to the point that it was uncomfortable I can't make that up. It was then that I really started to re-evaluate what the hell I was doing and for what purpose. There was absolutely no need to be in that state. I would be lying to you if I told you I didn't feel great, fuck my prostate got jacked, I had no problem urinating but I have problems when it came to stop, I would get dribble dick so I would have to constantly shake it off just to make sure I was done.. I didn't notice much on the hairline because of my prescription shampoo, however my acne was so severe that I ended up going on accutane. Yup, that's normal for 40 year old man.
Right now I use 50mgs proviron with mast and I fluctuate my dosage depending if I'm blasting or cruising. Every several weeks I will discontinue proviron but just for a little duration and then I recycle back on. During that phase when I'm off you really do notice how beneficial proviron is and how complementary it works with mast, for a very weak substance it sure does have a signature.

In my opinion, people can do without, but just a little bit of the both they can be very complimentary.

And not to be silly, but my poor wife took a beating, and I always extremely selfish during that time period when I was on high proviron and masteron. That's how bad the cravings with the libido were.

200mg test, 200mg mast, 50-75 proviron = feeling alpha as f*ck!

Take home notes.. pros and cons...
Over excessive sex drive, elevated and reinforced sense of well-being, remanufacture state enhanced, acne, very high free testosterone levels, shbg was in the low-single digits (I have blood work). Joint seemed to be a bit more agitated, depression was non-existing..

I have a good amount of proviron, as always, I run them together very often, in fact it will be fair to say I come off very little of the both..
You really don't need much of proviron when taking mast. I use up to 150mg of proviron with mast.. one half of myself would like to see here and tell you how the libido was absolutely did hyperdrive, at times it was uncomfortable and to the point I could not get any relief. I was on MT2 so that did not help matters out either. I didn't even have cabergoline in the mix and the remanufacturing state was as if I was on cabergoline. Well I tell you the sex drive got to the point that it was uncomfortable I can't make that up. It was then that I really started to re-evaluate what the hell I was doing and for what purpose. There was absolutely no need to be in that state. I would be lying to you if I told you I didn't feel great, fuck my prostate got jacked, I had no problem urinating but I have problems when it came to stop, I would get dribble dick so I would have to constantly shake it off just to make sure I was done.. I didn't notice much on the hairline because of my prescription shampoo, however my acne was so severe that I ended up going on accutane. Yup, that's normal for 40 year old man.
Right now I use 50mgs proviron with mast and I fluctuate my dosage depending if I'm blasting or cruising. Every several weeks I will discontinue proviron but just for a little duration and then I recycle back on. During that phase when I'm off you really do notice how beneficial proviron is and how complementary it works with mast, for a very weak substance it sure does have a signature.

In my opinion, people can do without, but just a little bit of the both they can be very complimentary.

And not to be silly, but my poor wife took a beating, and I always extremely selfish during that time period when I was on high proviron and masteron. That's how bad the cravings with the libido were.

200mg test, 200mg mast, 50-75 proviron = feeling alpha as f*ck!

Take home notes.. pros and cons...
Over excessive sex drive, elevated and reinforced sense of well-being, remanufacture state enhanced, acne, very high free testosterone levels, shbg was in the low-single digits (I have blood work). Joint seemed to be a bit more agitated, depression was non-existing..
So whats the difference when not adding in proviron? Test + Mast vs Test + Proviron?

I love the stuff. In fact, instead of trying a different compound this time around (primo, but now having doubts on source), I've decided I'm either doing another test and masteron cycle, but with both test and mast slightly higher, more in the 300 range. Time will tell.

The girl I'm talking to, we first met when I was on masteron. Well, she's about to get it again.

Personally, I dont think Drostanolone is something that should be used all the time during TRT. Its not a bioavaible hormone like Testosterone and HGH. Using a DHT derivative without a break will bring down health markers eventually. Same with Mesterolone which has been shown to lower HDL and increase LDL. Stick with Test/HGH with HCG used to maintain testicular function and size on occasion.

@Swifto do you like mast in during blasts then?

I think you're absolutely right that the safest bet is Test or Test+GH only

Like Mike Arnold said on paper its anabolic, androgenic profile is good about half of testosterone for androgenic. That said, can people whos lost hair while using masteron for sure say its masteron or could it be something else?

Like Mike Arnold said on paper its anabolic, androgenic profile is good about half of testosterone for androgenic. That said, can people whos lost hair while using masteron for sure say its masteron or could it be something else?
I've also wondered how masteron can cause such drastic androgenic side effects ie: prostate issues and hair loss, even though it isn't very androgenic on paper. What I've been told is that due to masteron increasing free test through shbg binding, and lowering estrogen through inhibiting aromatase, the high free test/estrogen ratio can encourage DHT conversion.

I've also wondered how masteron can cause such drastic androgenic side effects ie: prostate issues and hair loss, even though it isn't very androgenic on paper. What I've been told is that due to masteron increasing free test through shbg binding, and lowering estrogen through inhibiting aromatase, the high free test/estrogen ratio can encourage DHT conversion.

in real world experience ive had more hairloss issues on eq and maybe tren , ive only done 50-150 mgs for five weeks, twice

ive even suspected the eq brand was tren bc never had it with other brand s. done eq quite a bit up to 600 mgs

on paper primo and mast are about the same and i would suspect would have about same androgenic side effects and i stay open minded and if i do use it , monitor hair

with mast, highest ive gone id 150 mgs and never seen any

i also use finasteride while on test and , ru855, while on deca, since cannot use finasteride with test

in real world experience ive had more hairloss issues on eq and maybe tren , ive only done 50-150 mgs for five weeks, twice

ive even suspected the eq brand was tren bc never had it with other brand s. done eq quite a bit up to 600 mgs

on paper primo and mast are about the same and i would suspect would have about same androgenic side effects and i stay open minded and if i do use it , monitor hair

with mast, highest ive gone id 150 mgs and never seen any

i also use finasteride while on test and , ru855, while on deca, since cannot use finasteride with test

This has been explained ad nauseam. Anabolic:androgenic ratios are measurements of in vivo:vitro cells of animals, the metabolism of the drug in humans is going to produce a different cascade than in other mamals. The term "on paper" is far from "on paper."

I use mast long term, at 200mgs with my test, I increase the dosages depending on my blast or cruise. when I come down on to my TRT dose I match the same with 200/200, in fact I feel better at 200/200 test cyp and mast than I do when ON.

What doses do you run on blast? Do you find any strength gains starting at a certain dose? Obviously most guys won't get any strength or size at 200mg, but next cycle I'm looking to see what is a minimum I can go with to start seeing the other benefits of masteron. 200mg a week feels amazing, you're almost euphoric. Dry as hell, almost disgusting vascularity lol,. horny as a jackrabbit. Love it.

What doses do you run on blast? Do you find any strength gains starting at a certain dose? Obviously most guys won't get any strength or size at 200mg, but next cycle I'm looking to see what is a minimum I can go with to start seeing the other benefits of masteron. 200mg a week feels amazing, you're almost euphoric. Dry as hell, almost disgusting vascularity lol,. horny as a jackrabbit. Love it.
Far as a dosage where you feel a turn around and see/feel mast working, this is where it's "Off the bro label properties" come into play. When I use 600mg that's where it becomes a whole different drug compared to 200. Like you said about feeling euphoric, it's just that x 10. When I use this with just test alone I really don't need anything else, but when I toss in var or tbol its that final touch that just polishes everything off.
This is where you can really see the results and changes in your diet when you add or subtract during the week with nutrition ratios, assuming one is down to low doubles or even singles.

Like I said before, I feel my best at 200/200. It's more ideal for longer duration's for myself. My labs comeback good, sides are minimal. Its what works for me. If I toss in HCG that's where I get an onset of acne or anything of that nature, and to be honest for myself I have no reason to toss in HCG or anything else really, and that indluces using minimal AI's.. I have a script for adex and HCG and use very little of the adex.

What a ride at 600/600 test cyp/mast var/tbol 60/80, CJC 1295 with DAC 4mgs.. last 6 weeks with the oral combo, than it's cruise with some choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day) for 4 weeks.. One of my favorite combos.

This has been explained ad nauseam. Anabolic:androgenic ratios are measurements of in vivo:vitro cells of animals, the metabolism of the drug in humans is going to produce a different cascade than in other mamals. The term "on paper" is far from "on paper."

its all we have as a guide and is correct on testosterone for sure. Tren for sure

I look at it as a guide, and monitor side effects

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311