over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term Masteron (low dose) with trt

Actually,masteron and trt is a good combination.and low dosage of masteron with test have good effect ,and little side effects.

I have been running 250mg a week test e and 200mg a week masteron for a few weeks now. I had it at 600mg a week on a blast and just dropped to 200mg for cruising. I need to get blood work done soon . I'm not running any AI ,I don't need it at 250mgs a week test.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just started 20mg ED yesterday

Wonder what stewie thinks about this or some of other vets with a medical background?

Pay more attention to the dosage .low dosage and long term of Masteron combined with trt is really good ,only little side effect of hair loss

Pay more attention to the dosage .low dosage and long term of Masteron combined with trt is really good ,only little side effect of hair loss

Love masteron however old school thought was always needed at least 400mg a week to see, notice and feel it working

So you guys on these lower doses how is your body's actually responding and looking? Is it drying you out making muscles harder and vascular at these lower doses??

Love masteron however old school thought was always needed at least 400mg a week to see, notice and feel it working

So you guys on these lower doses how is your body's actually responding and looking? Is it drying you out making muscles harder and vascular at these lower doses??

That's pure b.s

Low dose works wonders if you are experienced and disciplined with eating/training etc.

Id post current pics of me on 200 mast e but having problems uploading for some damn reason.

Last edited:
Thanks brother for the reply and that's awesome plus can stretch out length of cycle too. See if you can get those pics up, my diet is on point so I might have to try this out. Mast has always been one of my faves and always looked great and felt great on however always had ran 400+

Id post current pics of me on 200mg a week..but they wont upload for some damn reason.

That's pure b.s

Low dose works wonders if you are experienced and disciplined with eating/training etc.

Delete

Stupid Google pics shows my personal info

Last edited:
to the above, yes just a little Mast as 100/week will noticeably harden you up as long as your other stuff is dialed in....if you're a fat ass you might not notice it as much, but it will help you slowly not be such a fat ass too ;)

For the last 2 years I've been running Mast with my Test. When cruising (right now) I run 175mg test-p and 175mg of mast-p. I feel great with this combo and have not lost hair or any other sides (other than horny as hell :D). When blasting I like mast between 500-700 per week. Looking into Primo now and going to add that to this mix, but for a blast.

When I first added Mast in the mix I was also taking 12.5 of Aromasin EOD and that was a big mistake for me (everyone is different). I crashed my E2 and felt like absolute shit for 2 weeks.

At the end of the day none of this bro-science means shit unless your running bw every 3-4 months.

I have used as low as 150. It sheds water first week, keeps things a little tighter and seems to help with estrogen control. Didn't see any aesthetic benefit, to be honest. Not even veins. The tighter thing is more a feel than a look.

I have used as low as 150. It sheds water first week, keeps things a little tighter and seems to help with estrogen control. Didn't see any aesthetic benefit, to be honest. Not even veins. The tighter thing is more a feel than a look.

I know you're high on primo too. I'm wondering if primo did anything negative for your bloodwork or bp?

I know you're high on primo too. I'm wondering if primo did anything negative for your bloodwork or bp?

Nothing noticeable on BP until last time. Don't do blood work frequently so don't know. It could always be affected by something else too...

Low test plus some DHT on top is where it is if you're older and still want to look good. I happen to like primo and masteron, but dislike winny, which absolutely kills my joints. Obviously, don't expect the size of a heavy cycle from any of these.

Primo is a wonderful thing. Been wanting to try DHB too, but didn't have a chance yet.

What do you guys think about test/tren/mast at 100mg each pw on a cruise/cut.

Cut fine.

Cruise not fine.

One is used to reduce bodyfat, other one health.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't understand people's obsession with tren.

It's as good in a cut as high'ish masteron, but with many more sides. Trying to grow, it really doesn't seem to help much.

Perhaps it's useful during the final weeks of a prep, but besides that, I don't really see the point of taking it.

I don't understand people's obsession with tren.

It's as good in a cut as high'ish masteron, but with many more sides. Trying to grow, it really doesn't seem to help much.

Perhaps it's useful during the final weeks of a prep, but besides that, I don't really see the point of taking it.
Plus it's effects neurochemically and psychologically.

Run it long enough even in small doses and it will alter you psychologically in some way.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner