over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term masteron usage

Rogue knows what he is talking about, please believe him. Don't make the mistake I did of using Proviron and Masteron and other DHT compounds for too long. It eventually ends up upregulating your DHT receptors and you feel miserable, it goes from improving your libido to making it much worse. And then you need it because your body is used to the high dosage of DHT, and when you try to drop it, it is hell. It actually feels like withdrawals from a drug to try to get off the DHT compounds when you use them for too long. And then your body aromatizes test into E like crazy, contributing to gyno and high anxiety and other E-related problems.

Please don't make the mistake of using the DHT compounds for too long. I am trying to get off them now, and it is miserable. At first they make you feel good, but then you need them just to have a libido, and then they end up ruining your libido in the long run, and causing a host of other problems.

DHT compounds should only be used for short-term periods, like pre-contest or photo shoots. Use them for too long and you end up needing them. Don't make the same mistake I did, or you will end up regretting it very much.

How long does it take for this to happen?

How long does it take for this to happen?

For me, somewhere over a year of nonstop use.

I used Masteron and Proviron back when I was competing, and for photo shoots, but only in cycles leading up to the contest, or from time to time for the libido boost from Proviron.

But the mistake I made, was that when my wife and I were trying to get pregnant, along with my HMG and HCG, I also added Proviron every day, to try to increase my sperm count along with increasing my libido. I started using Proviron every day in November of 2017, right up until after our successful IVF cycle in November of 2018. My wife is now pregnant, so that part worked out well, although I don't know if the Proviron had much to do with it.

I should have stopped using Proviron at that time, but when I tried to stop, my libido was bad. So I started using Masteron, which worked well at first, and I did a couple of cycles of 400 Test/400 Masteron and 200 Test/200 Tren/200 Masteron from November to the end of January 2019.

And then the real trouble started in February. When I tried to get off Masteron and just use Test by itself, after a week of no Masteron I would start feeling sick, like I was going through withdrawals. I switched back to Proviron at the end of February, but that was even worse. My libido suffered and my training at the gym suffered as well; it felt like the DHT compounds were blocking the positive benefits of E as well as the negative effects. And every time I tried to go off the DHT compounds, my gyno would start getting worse, because my system wasn't recognizing my own endogenous DHT anymore.

In April I made the decision to get off the DHT compounds for good, and since then I've been struggling to control my gyno with Nolvadex while trying to get my own natural DHT restarted. But it has been a miserable process, my libido has been terrible, the anxiety from the uncontrolled E has been terrible, and I don't wish this misery on anyone.

Nobody should use DHT compounds like Masteron and Proviron for long periods of time without a break. You dont' know what you are doing to your own endogenous DHT receptors.

I had to learn that lesson the hard way, after 27 years of using testosterone without a problem. I hope that the rest of you guys don't make the same mistake.

For me, somewhere over a year of nonstop use.

I used Masteron and Proviron back when I was competing, and for photo shoots, but only in cycles leading up to the contest, or from time to time for the libido boost from Proviron.

But the mistake I made, was that when my wife and I were trying to get pregnant, along with my HMG and HCG, I also added Proviron every day, to try to increase my sperm count along with increasing my libido. I started using Proviron every day in November of 2017, right up until after our successful IVF cycle in November of 2018. My wife is now pregnant, so that part worked out well, although I don't know if the Proviron had much to do with it.

I should have stopped using Proviron at that time, but when I tried to stop, my libido was bad. So I started using Masteron, which worked well at first, and I did a couple of cycles of 400 Test/400 Masteron and 200 Test/200 Tren/200 Masteron from November to the end of January 2019.

And then the real trouble started in February. When I tried to get off Masteron and just use Test by itself, after a week of no Masteron I would start feeling sick, like I was going through withdrawals. I switched back to Proviron at the end of February, but that was even worse. My libido suffered and my training at the gym suffered as well; it felt like the DHT compounds were blocking the positive benefits of E as well as the negative effects. And every time I tried to go off the DHT compounds, my gyno would start getting worse, because my system wasn't recognizing my own endogenous DHT anymore.

In April I made the decision to get off the DHT compounds for good, and since then I've been struggling to control my gyno with Nolvadex while trying to get my own natural DHT restarted. But it has been a miserable process, my libido has been terrible, the anxiety from the uncontrolled E has been terrible, and I don't wish this misery on anyone.

Nobody should use DHT compounds like Masteron and Proviron for long periods of time without a break. You dont' know what you are doing to your own endogenous DHT receptors.

I had to learn that lesson the hard way, after 27 years of using testosterone without a problem. I hope that the rest of you guys don't make the same mistake.

Damn! Thanks for the informative post. I just started running mast last week and have a show on August 31. Do you think it's alright to run it that long without running into the DHT issues?

Damn! Thanks for the informative post. I just started running mast last week and have a show on August 31. Do you think it's alright to run it that long without running into the DHT issues?

Maybe, maybe not. But why risk it? Just run the Masteron in the last few weeks before the show, to look good on stage. Otherwise you risk setting yourself up for long-term problems like myself.

Masteron is mostly just a cosmetic drug, anyway. It has libido-enhancing and anti-E effects, but there are other compounds you can use for those purposes. It makes you look hard on stage, so just use it when you really need it.

I know, we all like to look good all the time, but believe me, you can cause long-term problems to your DHT receptors staying on Masteron or Proviron too long. I had to learn that the hard way. Don't cause that problem for yourself, or you will end up regretting it.

Maybe, maybe not. But why risk it? Just run the Masteron in the last few weeks before the show, to look good on stage. Otherwise you risk setting yourself up for long-term problems like myself.

Masteron is mostly just a cosmetic drug, anyway. It has libido-enhancing and anti-E effects, but there are other compounds you can use for those purposes. It makes you look hard on stage, so just use it when you really need it.

I know, we all like to look good all the time, but believe me, you can cause long-term problems to your DHT receptors staying on Masteron or Proviron too long. I had to learn that the hard way. Don't cause that problem for yourself, or you will end up regretting it.

Well fuck me, I’ve been on proviroin pretty consistently for about a little over a year!! Now it was low dose 25mg a day, and I did have a couple breaks from it for like 4-6 weeks at a time. I pray it didn’t mess me up. I read this and today quit raking it. All day I was like, do I still feel horny??!!! I don’t think i am as horny as I was yesterday!!! Damn mental games lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well fuck me, I’ve been on proviroin pretty consistently for about a little over a year!! Now it was low dose 25mg a day, and I did have a couple breaks from it for like 4-6 weeks at a time. I pray it didn’t mess me up. I read this and today quit raking it. All day I was like, do I still feel horny??!!! I don’t think i am as horny as I was yesterday!!! Damn mental games lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol it's mental.. Chill. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Would this include other DHT related aas such as anavar and winstrol? Not that you would be running those for a long time since they are orals.

Is anyone aware if this is dose dependent?

I'm a bit taken aback just because adding 100-150mg of masteron to TRT is a fairly popular practice around most bodybuilding forums and has been for years and this is the first I'm hearing of this happening.

I ask about dose because I have heard many horror stories of this happening with tren, where people have zero libido coming off and basically need the tren in order to feel right. So definitely not questioning that this is possible.

Is anyone aware if this is dose dependent?

I'm a bit taken aback just because adding 100-150mg of masteron to TRT is a fairly popular practice around most bodybuilding forums and has been for years and this is the first I'm hearing of this happening.

I ask about dose because I have heard many horror stories of this happening with tren, where people have zero libido coming off and basically need the tren in order to feel right. So definitely not questioning that this is possible.

yes, for sure its dose dependent. 100mgs/wk is way differnet then 400mgs/wk.

that said after some time you will probably feel 100mgs or so a wk in terms of prostate, especially if older, probably safe to say the older the more sensitive.

tren is totally different in what you are speaking due to progesterone, mast is dht.

idk who need tren to feel "right" lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner