over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term use of Telmisartan

What's your daily dose on the Telmisartan, if you don't mind me asking. I started at 40mg and worked my way to 80mg, but I felt that was too high(light headed and achy). 60mg seems to be the sweet spot for me. BP is much better.

What do you mean by "achy" what is it that hurts exactly when you go to 80 mg?

Awesome I missed this. I'll be taking my full dose before bed from now on.

Do you know if there are any risks taking it on and off? Meaning using it on blasts ad coming off during cruises. Im worried about your body becoming dependant on it. I already know your going to say to take it year round though lol

Do you know if there are any risks taking it on and off? Meaning using it on blasts ad coming off during cruises. Im worried about your body becoming dependant on it. I already know your going to say to take it year round though lol

Take it year round [emoji6]

But in all seriousness, I don’t know if it’s something you become dependent on but I’ve never known a doctor to tell a patient to come off a BP med. This is a GotGame question

What do you mean by "achy" what is it that hurts exactly when you go to 80 mg?

I had a noticeable increase in general muscular aches and pains when I increased to 80mg. It was the only change in my "routine", if you will. I dropped back down and the pain subsided considerably. It could have been a coincidence, but I'm comfortable at 60mg.

I had a noticeable increase in general muscular aches and pains when I increased to 80mg. It was the only change in my "routine", if you will. I dropped back down and the pain subsided considerably. It could have been a coincidence, but I'm comfortable at 60mg.

Very very interesting
I had a bit of a similar experience at 80 mg.... again can be a coincidence in my case too but especially in my legs I had some pain. This was muscle pain in my outer quads and a little on my back too.

Hmmmm....
Any resident experts want to shime in what the cause might be and whether this is the same kind of mechanism of action as the one that people get on Statin Drugs?

Sounds like something curcumin can fix perhaps?

Prescribed 80mg ED + 10 mg Bystolic

-FF

Morning? Night?

Is a study showing that telmisartan-associated sprue-like enteropathy.

Endoscopy of the upper gastrointestinal tract showed scalloping
and grooving of the duodenum, and histopathological examination showed subtotal villous atrophy.

and grooving of the duodenum, and histopathological examination showed subtotal villous atrophy.

So in laymans terms? Are you saying it can degrade the gastro intestinal tract

According to that study, those symptoms are far more prevalent with other ARB's. There were only 5 cases involving Telmisartan. The cited patient was a 48 year old woman with several chronic illnesses. Nonetheless, it's food for thought, I want a healthy GI tract.

So in laymans terms? Are you saying it can degrade the gastro intestinal tract

Yes, it has positive and negative effects as all drugs do. Use fermented prebiotics when you are on any type of blood pressure medication.

According to that study, those symptoms are far more prevalent with other ARB's. There were only 5 cases involving Telmisartan. The cited patient was a 48 year old woman with several chronic illnesses. Nonetheless, it's food for thought, I want a healthy GI tract.

It will be more studies conducted. You can prevent the villi shrinkage by eating fermented prebiotics reach in benzo-quinones.

Benzo-quinones have also been shown to play a major role in the regulation of Immunoglobulin A (IgA), Immunoglobulin E (IgE), Immunoglobulin G (IgG), and Th1 and Th2 cells levels.

Unfortunately not, so it’s nice we have other ways of obtaining it

I haven’t but if you come across it, I’d be interested to read it

Personally I've noticed it effects my blood pressure more when taken all at once(as in it lowers it more) from some of the rrsearch ive done it said to take it all at once. Ill see if i can find it. also I noticed a pretty large jump in endurance when I was on 120mg. But I can barely take 40mg now that I'm only on trt and MUCH lower bodyfat. My blood pressure is 98/67-103/70 so I can't take anymore then 40mg or I get too light headed. I agree with u 100% though there are definitely benefits to taking it other then blood pressure. My family has a history of heart issues so I plan on staying on it as long as my bp doesn't drop anymore.

Very very interesting
I had a bit of a similar experience at 80 mg.... again can be a coincidence in my case too but especially in my legs I had some pain. This was muscle pain in my outer quads and a little on my back too.

Hmmmm....
Any resident experts want to shime in what the cause might be and whether this is the same kind of mechanism of action as the one that people get on Statin Drugs?

Odd, I've ran it all the way up to 3 to 3 and a half pills a day(120-140mg, while on cycle with zero issues. I do notice a pretty large jump in endurance at 120mg. But if someone didn't have high blood pressure or on a cycle that considerable raises blood pressure. You aren't going to be able to take that high of a dose. I no longer can.

Odd, I've ran it all the way up to 3 to 3 and a half pills a day(120-140mg, while on cycle with zero issues. I do notice a pretty large jump in endurance at 120mg. But if someone didn't have high blood pressure or on a cycle that considerable raises blood pressure. You aren't going to be able to take that high of a dose. I no longer can.

You have a jump in endurance from that?

Yes, it has positive and negative effects as all drugs do. Use fermented prebiotics when you are on any type of blood pressure medication.

Another potential negative of telmisartan is the disruption of epoxyeicosatrienoic acids biosynthesis via arachidonic acid. By nature, epoxyeicosatrienoic acids are cardioprotective, in which are highly abundant in the endothelium. And we don't wanna fuk that vasculature-up.

Eat them egg yolks with fermented foods.

Actually I do every morning :)

Last edited:
It will be more studies conducted. You can prevent the villi shrinkage by eating fermented prebiotics reach in benzo-quinones.

Benzo-quinones have also been shown to play a major role in the regulation of Immunoglobulin A (IgA), Immunoglobulin E (IgE), Immunoglobulin G (IgG), and Th1 and Th2 cells levels.

Thank you for the feedback and advice. I will look into adding them in.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws