over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest time on Tren?

What is the longest you would consider running Trenbolone?

• Less than 4 weeks

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • 4-8 weeks

Votes: 64 18.3%
  • 9-12 weeks

Votes: 85 24.4%
  • Longer than 12 weeks

Votes: 185 53.0%

• Total voters
I'm actually on tren right now, I was planning on 12 weeks but I think I'll just stick to 8, it's harsh and like others have said if you don't eat right you'll suffer (and my diet has been pretty bad lately). Plus I'm switching to a different, earlier work schedule and can't afford to put up with the insomnia.
To manage sides I take fish oil, liver support, propanolol for BP, melatonin for sleep and p5p b6 for prolactin

I have to ask, did you do the 6 month run before you learned so much about health as it pertains to bodybuilding? Or did you track everything the whole time to make sure everything was ok? Love your e-book with Shelby. I've read it three times.

I've been doing bloodwork at least yearly and usually twice a year for 25 years now. My whole health and bodybuilding comes from a doctor I hooked up with when I was very young that taught me how to do it healthy, I still see him to this day. I've taken a good bit of undergrad biochem as well, but that stuff doesn't teach you much. Everything else has just been my own research and attention to detail.

That tren run was a 6 month buildup for a show where I went up to 2g/week total but only towards the end. I kept tren at 350/week the whole time. You don't really see side effects at that dose if everything in on point, ie diet is good and lots of cardio. No way you are getting high blood pressure doing an hour of cardio per day.

I have a theory on tren: strength gains are pretty insane, and I think almost "unnatural" (even for juice) strength leads to a lot of muscle damage, which releases more myoglobin that they kidneys have to deal with. Explains the rust colored pee on tren (which I've also seen from high strength enhancing orals) and it's reputation for causing kidney failure.

I have a theory on tren: strength gains are pretty insane, and I think almost "unnatural" (even for juice) strength leads to a lot of muscle damage, which releases more myoglobin that they kidneys have to deal with. Explains the rust colored pee on tren (which I've also seen from high strength enhancing orals) and it's reputation for causing kidney failure.

that's a really interesting thought

I ran ace for 11 weeks last year and just slowly tapered up, only sides I got were night sweats (I sweat like a mother fucker as is just naturally, but tren made it worse), had some just weird ass dreams and going up and down stairs was a bitch lol BBUTTTTT I was eating like dog shit and got up to 260 so that didn't help....I started at 50 mg every other day then worked up to 150 mg every other day. I think slowly upping your dosages and being very aware of the changes that might occur is a big thing and of course getting your blood work done. That being said I ran tren E for about 12-16 weeks and worked up to 600mg a week and didn't have any issues....I prefer ace over E though. I think way to many people just listen to what others say and hop on some huge dosage or cycle instead of just seeing what works for themselves first :naughty:...I am a big believer in starting off lower then just add as you go and asses your experience from there and be smart and get blood work done. No reason to be scared or paranoid to get your blood work done. Takes no time and is super easy. Better to be smart and know whats going on rather than just to guess whats going on.:cool::cool::cool:

29g half inch slin pins are great for daily injections, they are easy to fill if you use a space heater or make somewhere to hold them while they fill over time...

Depth in the muscle doesn't really matter as long as you get past the fascia.

I did 6 months on 350mg/week, very little side effects, I was using low dose prami as well...

Great advice here.

For all you guys using 22-25 g. pins for daily injections...STOP!

Go with 29 g. 1/2 inch slin pins. Like Kaladryn said, depth doesn't really matter as long as you are actually IN the muscle. Now, I don't really recommend injecting 3 ml's at 1/2 inch depth (I've tried multiple times, but it tends to cause lumps and sometimes leakage), but you you can easily get away with injecting 2 ml's at a time. How? By back-loading during the injection.

Sometimes, after doing the first injection, I just pull out the plunger while leaving the syringe in me. I then back-load it with another pre-filled syringe and then put the plunger back in. At that point I am ready to inject again. By doing things this way I can administer 2 ml's of oil with a single slin pin injection. It's a great way to minimize muscle damage.

Whether you are doing daily injections or not, you should use a slin pin for everything you can, which is pretty much everything. Ask yourself the following. Why should you use a big-ass pin when you can use a much smaller one? There's no machismo involved in using an unnecessarily large pin...only idiocy. A 29 g. 1/2 inch pin causes about 1/10th the scar tissue build-up of a 25 g. 1 inch pin, so why subject your muscles to extra damage when you don't have to?

Last edited:
I went into kidney failure once running high tren.

Were you drinking a gallon of water a day at least? I've ran tren for long periods never had a problem...bloodwork was not too bad either.

I've always felt the body adjusts to almost anything...night sweats go away after awhile and insomnia is not too bad anymore.

Anyone here ever use low dose like 20-30mg ED and inject sub q?

how long did you have to wait on the transplant list?

im guessing youre joking but not sure. anyway, maybe I misspoke but what happened was I suppose I was going into kidney failure rather than having my kidneys actually fail. my lips turned white and I became disoriented and was puking all over the place. the doctor said I had rhabdomylosis, and that had I not come in when I did there was a good chance I would be on dialysis for the rest of my life.

im guessing youre joking but not sure. anyway, maybe I misspoke but what happened was I suppose I was going into kidney failure rather than having my kidneys actually fail. my lips turned white and I became disoriented and was puking all over the place. the doctor said I had rhabdomylosis, and that had I not come in when I did there was a good chance I would be on dialysis for the rest of my life.

Rhabdomyolysis is from myoglobin crystallizing in the renal tubules, the myoglobin comes from muscle damage, the crystallization comes from three things: lack of water, acidic environment (usually from too much protein in diet), and just having more myoglobin to process even if not for the first two, due to massive amounts of muscle damage (usually overtraining related).

Thank you for the case study that helps prove my theory :)

Rhabdomyolysis is one of the few types of kidney failure that is mostly reversible.

Approximately 2 years of tren only because I could buy it legally and didn't want to take any illegal drugs at the time.
What was your highest dose if you don't mind me asking?

Longest was four months for me. I'm a goddamn genetic freak blood-wise (both my cholesterols stay in the normal range forever even on gear) but I start to act like I got a stick up my ass all the time after being on it for a while. Nothing violent or crazy... Just get cranky easily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's use a real world, practical example.

Assume you have 6,000mg of Tren.

Which would you rather run??
A) 10 weeks @ 600mg Tren
B) 15 weeks @ 400mg Tren

Let's use a real world, practical example.

Assume you have 6,000mg of Tren.

Which would you rather run??
A) 10 weeks @ 600mg Tren
B) 15 weeks @ 400mg Tren

Do you base your cycle on the amount at hand?

tren is one of the most powful steroid, usually people run 8 weeks a cycle, however someone run 14 or even 16 weeks also accept. so the dosage should according to your body. good luck bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131