over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest time on Tren?

What is the longest you would consider running Trenbolone?

• Less than 4 weeks

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • 4-8 weeks

Votes: 64 18.3%
  • 9-12 weeks

Votes: 85 24.4%
  • Longer than 12 weeks

Votes: 185 53.0%

• Total voters
I know someone who ran Tren for 2 years straight and nothing wrong with his bloods but he defenintly can't have kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know someone who ran Tren for 2 years straight and nothing wrong with his bloods but he defenintly can't have kids

He ran it at 225mg for the whole time period and interchanged AAS around it, he considers the low dose Tren to be his base..

I stay 300 or less for 3-4 mos, considering it a supercharged cruise from 1.5+g test blasts

Once ran low tren with 100 test which turned out to be bunk or under dosed and I felt awesome...going to do tren only this spring, maybe even thru summer...no test or other AAS....I think it'll go very well

Higher tren has me sweaty and craving dirty carbs like crazy, low dose is pretty welll side free

I used Tren E pretty continuously for about 6 years, along with Test, Drost E, and Eq... My blood work was often a mess with elevated liver enzymes, cholesterol issues, and ultimately vascular issues. Yes, I used every ancillary under the sun, numerous vitamins, did my cardio, etc... And it still bit my ass. Young guys think they can outsmart nature... Not so easy when you juice heavy. As I near 50 it seems so unimportant now. Be safe guys.

DrG

I used Tren E pretty continuously for about 6 years, along with Test, Drost E, and Eq... My blood work was often a mess with elevated liver enzymes, cholesterol issues, and ultimately vascular issues. Yes, I used every ancillary under the sun, numerous vitamins, did my cardio, etc... And it still bit my ass. Young guys think they can outsmart nature... Not so easy when you juice heavy. As I near 50 it seems so unimportant now. Be safe guys.

DrG

How was your hematocrit looking with your EQ usage? And how was your BP?

How was your hematocrit looking with your EQ usage? And how was your BP?

Naturally hematocrit was evelevated on EQ, and that didn't help vascular/clotting issues. BP was slightly high, 135/80 or so was typical. I ran up / down in dosing often blast/cruise so wasn't always at high dose. Cumulative effects matter here.

DrG

DrG

What vascular issues did you get

I run tren e every cycle. I stay on a test e dose and 400mgs -700mgs of tren e for 16 weeks then take a 12 weeks break of only test e at 250mgs . I been cycling this way for a couple years now.

4 years + on 225mg EOD of tren E. Zero sides, apart from the smelly sweat when I'd forget/couldn't be bothered having my magnesium.

Perfect bloods, perfect ECG, perfect angio, had two daughters.

If anyone else posted that they'd get ripped apart. I love seeing this because I personally believe a lot of guys do it.

Any reason for E over A, Big A?

If you don't mind would you explain your reasoning? Bloods good so no point in coming off?

I like E over A and doing 2x a week pins....seems to reduce sides and no cough like I get with A

Even test E I do spread out pins instead of once a week as well...seems to help having more steady levels

I'm shocked how some people can sleep on these doses

Only tren I'll even touch these days is oral tren...easy to low dose and control sides

ive done 6 months before,,wouldn't recommend it lol.has anyone noticed a a downregulation type effect when on tren for longer periods,like it becoming less and less effective?i know some people say that can't happen with tren,and some swear it does.

If anyone else posted that they'd get ripped apart. I love seeing this because I personally believe a lot of guys do it.

Any reason for E over A, Big A?

If you don't mind would you explain your reasoning? Bloods good so no point in coming off?

Sometimes I just couldn't be bothered doing the injections, so E is more suited if an injection is missed v. the daily regime with A. Just practicality/laziness.

I never saw a point coming off when health was perfect.

Regarding sleep - I have always been so busy, I've never had trouble sleeping soundly any chance I got as I always was sleep deprived due to my schedule.

4 years + on 225mg EOD of tren E. Zero sides, apart from the smelly sweat when I'd forget/couldn't be bothered having my magnesium.

Perfect bloods, perfect ECG, perfect angio, had two daughters.

What else would you run during this time Big A in the offseason?

Sometimes I just couldn't be bothered doing the injections, so E is more suited if an injection is missed v. the daily regime with A. Just practicality/laziness.

I never saw a point coming off when health was perfect.

Regarding sleep - I have always been so busy, I've never had trouble sleeping soundly any chance I got as I always was sleep deprived due to my schedule.

Do you know what your resting heart rate was during this time?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member