over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest time on Tren?

What is the longest you would consider running Trenbolone?

• Less than 4 weeks

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • 4-8 weeks

Votes: 64 18.3%
  • 9-12 weeks

Votes: 85 24.4%
  • Longer than 12 weeks

Votes: 185 53.0%

• Total voters
4 months for me,, after the 4th week i start to sleep normal again,,my body gets use to it :D

I was running a low dose of like 120mg/week for like 6-7 months with my trt test dose. No issues, minor BP spikes though, which is why I eventually ceased it.

about a year

I just dropped tren 2 months ago, but was on in varying amounts of about a year. Dropped to 300 per week last 3 months of the year.

Last edited:
I ran tren acetate for 10 months straight last year guys. The majority of the time it was 100mg every day but there were at least 5 weeks that I ran it 1000-1200 mg a week just to see what would happen because 700 was working so well and I felt fine except I was one drenches sweaty fuck the entire time. the more I used the better it worked. at month 9 I had bloodwork done and everything was normal except my liver was just barely over the normal line. and I'm talking 2 or3 points. nothing compared to what 6 weeks anadrol or halotestin did to my enzymes. and after a month off the tren my liver enzymes were perfect my blood pressure was perfect and my heartrate never went over 65. the last three months I ran 1200 mg a week deca durabolin with it and my test was 750 a week the entire time. any of you guys that have never stacked deca and tren your missing out. I don't give a fuck what iv heard anybody saying that you cant stack two 19 nors. they obviously haven't tried it. best iv ever looked. only issue was the night sweats. they were god alwful. small price to pay for looking like a veiny horse leg lol.

Did you do a lipid panel ?

I'll be in jail for murder if I ran Tren ace longer than 8 weeks. I get so angry and short tempered. Roid rage on Tren unless I lock myself at home

Been on 15mg ed with my trt test for better part of 2 yrs. Bw all good.

Been on 15mg ed with my trt test for better part of 2 yrs. Bw all good.

I'm interested in trying Somethin like this. How are results, and do you FEEL like you're on Tren, or no?

~105/week with a nice linear blood levels....probably beats 2x weekly E pins in that regard

100/week does seem low but it does give results, no doubt!

Yeah, 100mg/week of tren should definetely yield results, I bet 50mg/week would still be noticeable.

Yeah, 100mg/week of tren should definetely yield results, I bet 50mg/week would still be noticeable.

I used to run a blast into the summer then a small maintenance dose I'd like 90mg of tren A a week. It kept me hard, vascular and lean for the summer. Also kept the good effects like God syndrome and insane libido.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NPP/Tren A gives me the best look i've ever had. Full as hell and still vascular and shredded. Tren tends to make me look cut up but stringy and NPP just thickens me. As long as you are watching prolactin, it's the best cycle Ive ever run.

I'll blast that FOREVER haha

I like the sound of that..

maybe ill run a cut mix with npp

.5ml of both ED

so like

350mg test P
350mg mast P
350mg NPP
266mg tren A

a week... wanting to keep doses below 1.5g from now on lol

I find that once you have Arrived, 100 mg Tren is plenty to maintain the look of a Steel I-Beam.! With other anabolics.

Originally Posted by TheOtherOne55 View Post
NPP/Tren A gives me the best look i've ever had. Full as hell and still vascular and shredded. Tren tends to make me look cut up but stringy and NPP just thickens me. As long as you are watching prolactin, it's the best cycle Ive ever run.

I'll blast that FOREVER haha

Not to be "That guy"...but blasting Tren and NPP forever is asking for an early death. Please rethink that.

Thinking he's teasin lol

I did 300 each tren and NPP with I believe 600 test and didn't notice any benefit with the NPP....could've been subtle but I don't mix them anymore as I didn't see any benefit

15mg tren a ed is def worth it. Just try it...keeps you hard and nice boost in libido. Big difference than just the trt test and no other sides.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131