advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking back; What would you stay away from?

I would have stayed away from the BodyBuilder look in general...as well as the life style.

It's tough because any one who is into this grew up loving super heros or comic books and idolizing the hulk. But it also took a fat chunk out of my 20's where I could have been socializing more and meeting new friends. This lifestyle makes you hermit-like. Straight up.

I probably would've banged 30 or so more women if I werent always staying away from alcohol and "going out because I have to lift in the morning."

Meh, you never know. Cant go back in time.

Test Suspension. Knotting from hell and just way too many shots to be worth the meager results. I like prop or sustanon for my test base. I'd have avoided deca back in the day. Made me watery as shit and couldn't get my dick hard for 2 months after the cycle. Also the gains weren't worth the sides.

-Stims
-pgcl- holy hemorrhoids batman
-Any high dose crippling test product
-diuretics

Tren ( never felt so shitty and never had such bad sleep) Strong on it but side effects and the shit it did to hair is not worth it.

Like mentioned, I wouldn't have neglected socializing/eating out for BBing reasons.

Ls has decent point, I did experience more drama with women BUT I was having WAY more fun and significantly happier.

....don't underestimate the confidence boost tren gives you when trying to get laid either lol

Not related to AAS, but when I first started, I was amazed at the bodies recovery and hunger to train while abusing things like alcohol. Shit, I was on GH and T and could drink 8-10 drinks and still hit the gym the next day and see results, right? Well one morning after some hard drinking i woke up to my heart beating in the most irregular rhythm possible. 5-10 fast beats, a 5 second pause, followed by a few hard ass beats and then 5-10 fast beats, etc. Went on for hours and off on on for days until I quite drinking. Scared the FUCK out of me, thought I was dead.

I still drink, but maybe only 1/4 as much. AAS will mask the affects and one thinks they can really slam them down, and you can for a while, then it catches up to you fast.

African Prositutes.

I would have stayed away from the BodyBuilder look in general...as well as the life style.

It's tough because any one who is into this grew up loving super heros or comic books and idolizing the hulk. But it also took a fat chunk out of my 20's where I could have been socializing more and meeting new friends. This lifestyle makes you hermit-like. Straight up.

I probably would've banged 30 or so more women if I werent always staying away from alcohol and "going out because I have to lift in the morning."

Meh, you never know. Cant go back in time.

Hahaha I think you did just fine :headbang:

Not related to AAS, but when I first started, I was amazed at the bodies recovery and hunger to train while abusing things like alcohol. Shit, I was on GH and T and could drink 8-10 drinks and still hit the gym the next day and see results, right? Well one morning after some hard drinking i woke up to my heart beating in the most irregular rhythm possible. 5-10 fast beats, a 5 second pause, followed by a few hard ass beats and then 5-10 fast beats, etc. Went on for hours and off on on for days until I quite drinking. Scared the FUCK out of me, thought I was dead.

I still drink, but maybe only 1/4 as much. AAS will mask the affects and one thinks they can really slam them down, and you can for a while, then it catches up to you fast.

Yea I seemed to build muscle fine on AAS and going out for drinks. It's being natural and drinking where the gains seemed to stall.

Regret nothing, learn from my mistakes and focus on NOW and next day. Cant change the past :)

I would never touch igf again. Started developing skin growths from it after about a month in and immediately stopped, but probably to late as I have now just been diagnosed with skin cancer. I cant guarantee ita %100 the fault but theres a link

Telmasartan
Terrible reaction to it and still dealing with hives/rashes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner