over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low e2 and water retention

phoenix2

Registered
It seems that whenever my e2 get too low (proven with blood work) i start to retain water.
Not the kind of bloated look from high e2 (like moon face) but a soft look with less pronounced vascularity.
My pump, strength and stamima in the gym also suffer, no matter how high my test levels are.
The strange thing is that i feel dehydrated at the same time, with dry and cracked lips, muscle cramps/tightness, pissing more and having hard time to proper refill glycogen stores with carbs.
This happens with every AI, and aromasin seems the worst.
Before someone ask, i have to keep my e2 low because i'm very gyno prone and sensitive.
I already have pubertal gyno.
As i start running test i get sensitive and puffy nipples.
Once i tryed letro on its own to get rid of pubertal gyno and even if it gave a boost to my test levels, i got the same problem. Watery/soft/flat look.

I can't take nolva because it gives me bad sides.

Now i'm running 150 mg of test enanthate weekly, with 50 mg of proviron daily and 0.625 mg of pharma letro eod.
I feel good, no lethargy or joint pain, libido is normal but i look soft and workouts suck (low energies and no pump).
My bodyfat is low enough to notice changes in water retention.

My question is: has anyone experienced the same problem?

It's a reaction of the body to dehydration?

Have you considered getting that gyno cut out completely? Or is that not an option financially? Would be a hell of a lot more convenient than living with tanked estrogen as you're doing now. Many of us here have eventually had to take the gyno-surgery route.

Same for me. Dealing with it right now. Doesnt take much aromasin and I'll run too low. Same exact symptoms, thought I had high e for a while but couldn't figure out how I could be high with such dry lips and skin. I've also noticed that I cant taste any salt in my sweat despite consuming over 5000mg daily.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It’s probably not that you’re watery but you’re so flat from estrogen being that low that it appears you’re watery. Low estro can flatten you out pretty badly

Why are you taking something as nasty as Letro while only on 150mg Test? Wow.

nolvadex does way more for my gyno than anything else

Nolva 10mg a day I take constant and hardly use an AI. I blast and cruise mostly before trt labs...
Never had gyno but in teen's did but went away!!!

Body fat being lower helps alot. I stay between 7-13% always never more sometimes less

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Potassium I keep around 6000mg and sodium 2500mg

Have you considered getting that gyno cut out completely? Or is that not an option financially? Would be a hell of a lot more convenient than living with tanked estrogen as you're doing now. Many of us here have eventually had to take the gyno-surgery route.

Yes, of course.
At the moment i can't, but i will for sure.

Same for me. Dealing with it right now. Doesnt take much aromasin and I'll run too low. Same exact symptoms, thought I had high e for a while but couldn't figure out how I could be high with such dry lips and skin. I've also noticed that I cant taste any salt in my sweat despite consuming over 5000mg daily.

Exactly this.
I've noticed too that sweat is less salty even if i'm consuming a lot of sea salt and lots of water.
It seems also like my sensitiveness to aromasin increased over time.
I've used aromasin a lot in the past when i was still natty to give some hardness and always worked great even at 25 mg eod.
Now if take that dosage on test i get all that low e2 sides. Very weird.

Why are you taking something as nasty as Letro while only on 150mg Test? Wow.

It's weird but letro is the one that has the less negative impact on my libido and mood.
All AIs that i take are pharmaceutical, not ugl or research chemical.

Nolva 10mg a day I take constant and hardly use an AI. I blast and cruise mostly before trt labs...
Never had gyno but in teen's did but went away!!!

Body fat being lower helps alot. I stay between 7-13% always never more sometimes less

I stay under 12% bf year round and when i'm cutting i go close to 7% with road map veins on abs.
And if my e2 get too low i start to retain water under my skin and i lose size.
It'sa strange type of water retention, because when i flex my muscles i can see striations and a dry look, but relaxed i look soft and watery.

Exactly this.

I've noticed too that sweat is less salty even if i'm consuming a lot of sea salt and lots of water.

It seems also like my sensitiveness to aromasin increased over time.

I've used aromasin a lot in the past when i was still natty to give some hardness and always worked great even at 25 mg eod.

Now if take that dosage on test i get all that low e2 sides. Very weird.
Same here, doses I used to use are too much anymore and I crash hard. I'm lowering my test dose to 150mg/week and hoping I wont need an ai. Havent taken ai for 3 weeks and still waiting for estrogen to rise.

Look at this pic.
I was still "natty". On the left i was taking 50 mg daily of proviron. On the right letrozole on its own in order to try to get rid of pubertal gyno (which never subsided). About the same bodyfat in both pics.
On the left i was dry, hard, vascular and full. On the right i looked watery, flat as hell and way less vascular.
The same happens if i take exogenous test.
I just don't understand why people who compete take megadoses of letro to achieve a better condition.
Probably is just because everyone react differently.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190404-130121.jpg
    Screenshot_20190404-130121.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 151
Look at this pic.
I was still "natty". On the left i was taking 50 mg daily of proviron. On the right letrozole on its own in order to try to get rid of pubertal gyno (which never subsided). About the same bodyfat in both pics.
On the left i was dry, hard, vascular and full. On the right i looked watery, flat as hell and way less vascular.
The same happens if i take exogenous test.
I just don't understand why people who compete take megadoses of letro to achieve a better condition.
Probably is just because everyone react differently.

You looked great on the Proviron bro. It does that to a physique. You sure it isn't just that? (being on Proviron vs not being on Proviron)

Also: your gyno is very minor on those pics. Personally I wouldn't worry about it (unless it starts growing of course), if you hadn't pointed it out, I would have seen nothing of it. And even then, it's hardly noticeable.

You looked great on the Proviron bro. It does that to a physique. You sure it isn't just that? (being on Proviron vs not being on Proviron)

No, it's not the proviron. I've tried proviron with letro or aromasin and every time my e2 get too low i look (and feel) like shit. Dehydrated but bloated i know it's weird. It sounds like some electrolite imbalance.
On 250 test e/week plus 50 mg of proviron day i looked great even with higher bf. Pumps were insane.
But nipples started to get pointy and very sensitive and i had to blast letro.
This is a pic of when i was on 250 test e + 50 mg proviron.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190404-134417.jpg
    Screenshot_20190404-134417.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 145
I also bloat like crazy with low e, even with a clean diet, I will have bloat belly. With a poor diet, I'll feel like a balloon and uncomfortable from the bloating. Low e tends to give me more food cravings and a, I dont give a shit attitude, makes dieting hard. I could never figure it out because I had numerous blood test that said estradiol was 24 but never a sensitive estradiol test.

I also bloat like crazy with low e, even with a clean diet, I will have bloat belly. With a poor diet, I'll feel like a balloon and uncomfortable from the bloating. Low e tends to give me more food cravings and a, I dont give a shit attitude, makes dieting hard. I could never figure it out because I had numerous blood test that said estradiol was 24 but never a sensitive estradiol test.

Very very true. It's the same for me. With very low e2 levels i feel less motivated to dieting hard and my food cravings increase.
I repeat, the strange thing is that i used to take aromasin in the past even at higher dose and never had problems like that.
Is it possible that over years it decreased my aromatase production and now i need much less of it ?

I bloat with low e2 more than high e2 believe it or not, don't know why

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311