over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron vs anavar for hardness

Winstrol is my favorite gardening agent.

Best is masteron, winstrol, anavar, and halo but that is extreme and typically for contest prep.

For aesthetics I think anavar has the least drying effect out of the 4 mentioned above and is the most expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true but var is the least harsh of them.
I am in my 16th week of 10-20mg of anavar and my bloodwork is fine

Then your var is bunk. Var crushes HDL just like anything else.

I’m still contemplating which to run with the mast.. var or winny. Haven’t ran winny in ages. Can’t wait for this mast tho

I’m still contemplating which to run with the mast.. var or winny. Haven’t ran winny in ages. Can’t wait for this mast tho

If you want to get dry then winny, also strength is better on winny. But it's a little more toxic.

Then your var is bunk. Var crushes HDL just like anything else.

a low dose of 10mg is used for medical issues over years without much of an impact on bloodwork.
there are tons of studies out there.
Most ppl are dosing way too high (50 being the minimum most time) thats why their bw comes back out of wrack

a low dose of 10mg is used for medical issues over years without much of an impact on bloodwork.
there are tons of studies out there.
Most ppl are dosing way too high (50 being the minimum most time) thats why their bw comes back out of wrack

Part of the issue is underdosed ugl anavar had people taking 70 - 100 to get results. And some ex ugl people admitted to sending winny to people ordering anavar as it's a cheaper raw. Same thing with tbol..... people end up getting cheaper winny

Masteron for hardness, however a favorite combo of mine is

Test/Mast/Winny/Proviron. That will have you looking like a rock.

Anavar is one of my fav things to take. It changes my physique for the better more than most things. It doesn't even have to be dosed that high for me but obviously the higher you go the more you may see/feel. I have used higher/lower amounts but tend to use 40mg these days and if I am going for it may go up to 60mg.

Part of the issue is underdosed ugl anavar had people taking 70 - 100 to get results. And some ex ugl people admitted to sending winny to people ordering anavar as it's a cheaper raw. Same thing with tbol..... people end up getting cheaper winny

Who admitted to sending winny instead of avar? Many will be underdosed/fake but even if you have 100% legitimate dosed avar guys will still take the same amount. There are real high dosed avar tabs out there and guys may assume if someone is using 100mg it must be fake but it's just the mindset of some people. I see things written such as they are meant to be 5mg and 1-2 tabs back in the day was strong so anyone using 50mg+ and is fine must be on fake stuff which is nonsense. The same for all aas such as adrol and dbol etc. I know guys who have used ridiculous amounts of real adrol and dbol and they go about their day normally. I can see why many like winny but I have never responded to it that well. I like the way it makes me start looking but it dries out my joints badly so the side effects outweigh the benefits.

Who admitted to sending winny instead of avar? Many will be underdosed/fake but even if you have 100% legitimate dosed avar guys will still take the same amount. There are real high dosed avar tabs out there and guys may assume if someone is using 100mg it must be fake but it's just the mindset of some people. I see things written such as they are meant to be 5mg and 1-2 tabs back in the day was strong so anyone using 50mg+ and is fine must be on fake stuff which is nonsense. The same for all aas such as adrol and dbol etc. I know guys who have used ridiculous amounts of real adrol and dbol and they go about their day normally. I can see why many like winny but I have never responded to it that well. I like the way it makes me start looking but it dries out my joints badly so the side effects outweigh the benefits.

same opinion about the dosing, some guys just tend to overdo it..
some ppl will call me an idiot, but i rather run anavar @ 12,5mg or 10mg for half a year with bw every 8-10 weeks then to run anavar @ 50++mg for 8weeks. Your body doesnt like all the hormonal up and downs. OF course you still get it with low dosage due to half life. it helps buying a fine scale and using a knife to put your tabs into 1/4 tabs, so 2,5mg. Im taking 2,5mg 5 times a day and loving it. Absolutely no sides, feeling good (well, obv i dont feel like a monster but its ok) and so on.
Btw, taking anavar with creatine and caffeine has a synergystic effect (if you guys didnt know)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131