over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

megadosing does lead to weight loss

Omg...its like dealing with fkn idiots...when did i ask and of you for an advice on a cylce...ur stupid 500mg of test 400mg of deca 600 peimo 4iu of gh and " u ll get better results"....i could absolutely strangle one of you "knowledgable" fucks....with pleasure....

You had another thread a few days ago when you were asking about a cycle that had like 200mg of orals per day for 36 weeks lol?

You know , umm you can get better results with minimal sides even at :

500mg test/w
600mg bold/w
400-500mg mast/w
4iu hgh/day
6.25mg aromasin ed

Total : 1.5g/synthetic test week

The above cycle along with caloric deficit diet will yield great results without :
-bloat
-high bp
-massive water retention (diet dep)
-messed up lipids
-liver/kidney stress
-prostate swelling

Just saying...not hatin'

Sure this will yield great results, but will it push my limits even further after 10 years of cycling ?
No it will not.. not even if i swab out the mast for tren...
I have plenty if experience to actually state this for a fact, for myself atleast...

Just sayi'n

Someone lock this thread. This is the second thread he's started in 2 days....alll posting the same bullshit and refusing to listen to any viewpoint other than his own. Troll if I've ever seen one, the majority of guys here look better than u on TRT doses.

Sure this will yield great results, but will it push my limits even further after 10 years of cycling ?
No it will not.. not even if i swab out the mast for tren...
I have plenty if experience to actually state this for a fact, for myself atleast...

Just sayi'n

My cycle suggestion was based on what i've read from OP's initial post.To me it sounds like he has no idea what he's talking about. He claims to inject all that shitload of gear but doesn't mention all the pharma support require to run it , plus his diet is abstract as hell (doesn't state calories/p/f/c his stats,bf%,weight etc).

No serious athlete that uses that much gear would make such a dumb post.
In regards to your question : Pretty much everyone in this board knows very well that dose/weight(lmb)/androgens receptors sensivity plays big role.

If you're 250lbs 8% , then the above cycle could be your pre-cruise/blast short cutting cycle :). I have many guys over 220lbs cruise at 250mg test/w only and keep most of their mass.

Proper dosing scheme is applied by stats :
-Blood work
-bf% (LBM)

As long as you hit your goals with the minimum possible dose there is no need to go higher. That's how its done , there is no secret : Best dose = Minimal dose that gets the job done.

Last edited:
yeah you are "right", I came to USA by myself at age 18 and started my own live and have two bachelor degrees.....u absolutely "guessed" who I am and what I ve accomplished...u gonna sleep better now......?!! umeanwhile u look soft, fat and small....I very much hate the fact that I have to go to"getbig.com" level of bashing, but i guess "megadosing" just makes me aggressive and unable to tolerate geniuses like u...honestly - stop it..leave me alone...i hate talking that much trash, even to guys like you...i m not gonna respond anymore...bash, trashtalk do whatever....it means nothing to me.....

Congrats on the two degrees. So you want to know what happens with mega-dosing? More, that's what.

More gains
More sides
More cost
More shots
More pills
More risk
More everything

Congrats you cracked the code: MORE = MORE

OP runs 6+g/week and worries about kidney stress of upping protein past 300g/day= mind blown:banghead:

You had another thread a few days ago when you were asking about a cycle that had like 200mg of orals per day for 36 weeks lol?

no i havent ..show me where, never asked anybody for a cycle,why would I ask clons like you for 200mg of any oral when i can try it myself, and i am probably the only one here who tried 200+ of orals....?????? the only time I asked for gear was for stuff I haven't tried or experienced much with

Last edited:
). I have many guys over 220lbs cruise at 250mg test/w only and keep most of their mass.

really, genius? Last time I spoke to Matt Kroc (Jeane Marie) was literally on 0 male hormones and having female levels of estrogen for months at 230lbs at 8%bf and couldnt lose that muscles for months,if not a year... as hard as he was trying...we are talking about a person who s been 270lbs lean for years...u put any former decent size bber on hrt and very lil dose of any gear and they will stay big for quite awhile.......

Last edited:
I know everyone has different goals and you will give me abuse for this. But I honestly think you would be better just dropping down to no more than 500mg test and maybe adding 5iu hgh (perhaps even 200-400mg dnp) and just get your bodyfat down. Then when you are about 8% go from there and gain slowly. I am far from a preacher and if guy wants to abuse then go for it as it's their bodies but in your case I do think something simple whilst being consistent with nutrition would have you looking and feeling better in the long run.

Someone lock this thread. This is the second thread he's started in 2 days....alll posting the same bullshit and refusing to listen to any viewpoint other than his own. Troll if I've ever seen one, the majority of guys here look better than u on TRT doses.

hey douchebag, I have 10 posts for last 30 days , when my my posts count was 20 or so back than since i opened the acct. ther s no limits for treads posted and the only opinion that matters to me on the board as i say several times earlier was pros, NPc judges, moderators, and some of the high caliber vets, not from the TheOtherone55, GOAL 34567, Douchebag 11, massive G-string etc....what i take and how much i take is my business....most of ur dumbass comments are funny, some are annoying and some just really wanna make me :banghead: ...unbelievable the confidence with which you speak about stuff that you have never tried - in this case high doses of hormones....you just can't beat stupid....yawn...getting boring already.....I shared, u didnt like it, then i m not sharing anymore....

I know everyone has different goals and you will give me abuse for this. But I honestly think you would be better just dropping down to no more than 500mg test and maybe adding 5iu hgh (perhaps even 200-400mg dnp) and just get your bodyfat down. Then when you are about 8% go from there and gain slowly. I am far from a preacher and if guy wants to abuse then go for it as it's their bodies but in your case I do think something simple whilst being consistent with nutrition would have you looking and feeling better in the long run.

i agree with many ideas, but 500 test is what i was taking in high school. 5iu s of GH doesnt do much for me, but I cant afford 10ius ED of a legit brand - i mean long term use - non-stop, I will cut my gear down to 3g on my cycles....dnp at 400 is also pretty mild for so I go 600 but it s just 200'F here in Dallas, have to wait another month or so. I and I m not that fat btw, I recently posted a pic at 250ish, right after a cutting diet which ended 2 months ago....

Attachments

• 255.jpg
    255.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 245
There is no doubt that lots of cutting drugs makes getting ripped easy. I'm old and too many of my friends have died from AAS for me to consider or advocate high doses any longer.
With that being said I believe hitting receptors with many cutters is better than a high dose of any one compound.
My old ass is cutting like an old man with 1-1.5 hours of cardio per day, 2 hours of weights 5 days per week, low carbs and only 2,500 calories per day.
I'm on 100mg test prop EOD
100mg masteron EOD
150mg deca E4D's.
I'll be switching deca for NPP at 100mg EOD.
I was using clenbuterol at 100mcg plus, EOD but fear risking injuries due to dehydration so I stopped.

If I was young and wanted to lose body fat quickly without fear of health issues I would do:
700mg tren ace
700mg masteron
100mg winstrol/day or 700mg inject stanazol/week
600mg test prop
6ius HGH(3ius hgh twice a day)
Clenbuterol EOD at whatever dose I could handle.
But low doses and harder work gets the job done. It just takes more patience.

i agree with many ideas, but 500 test is what i was taking in high school. 5iu s of GH doesnt do much for me, but I cant afford 10ius ED of a legit brand - i mean long term use - non-stop, I will cut my gear down to 3g on my cycles....dnp at 400 is also pretty mild for so I go 600 but it s just 200'F here in Dallas, have to wait another month or so. I and I m not that fat btw, I recently posted a pic at 250ish, right after a cutting diet which ended 2 months ago....

My recommendation of 500mg test and 5iu hgh was simply just to preserve muscle when cutting. Don't look at it as giving results more just a defense when bringing calories down consistently and adding in a fatburner. I know you are not fat matey... you look big and vascular in those pics. But get to 8approx 8% using low doses and you may find at that new body composition and after that break for high doses your body will be much more sensitive. It will be more sensitive to insulin, aas, food etc. Then you could start a cycle like JJ just posted and you would look freaky if you did.

Last edited:
My recommendation of 500mg test and 5iu hgh was simply just to preserve muscle when cutting. Don't look at it as giving results more just a defense when bringing calories down consistently and adding in a fatburner. I know you are not fat matey... you look big and vascular in those pics. But get to 8approx 8% using low doses and you may find at that new body composition and after that break for high doses your body will be much more sensitive. It will be more sensitive to insulin, aas, food etc. Then you could start a cycle like JJ just posted and you would look freaky if you did.

I ike that...that s kinda what I have in mind....just last cutting cycle I didnt have GH...and was very concerned with preserving muscle, but yeah - that is my idea....go single digit, and recharge, cleaner , leaner, with lots of the hardening/leanbulking drugs like Eq, masteron,or Winny....I m starting to love those mild substances that I wouldn't care about at all 5 years ago....

If I was young and wanted to lose body fat quickly without fear of health issues I would do:
700mg tren ace
700mg masteron
100mg winstrol/day or 700mg inject stanazol/week
600mg test prop
6ius HGH(3ius hgh twice a day)
Clenbuterol EOD at whatever dose I could handle.
But low doses and harder work gets the job done. It just takes more patience.

JJ...I always enjoy reading your posts. You know way more about PED use than I ever will. I'm just an aging gym rat that is trying to not turn into a fat old man. That being said...I personally wouldn't consider 2700mg/week of gear+HGH+clen to be low dose....even for a young guy.

Since you seem to respond to any type of criticism with hostility; here's an honest question.

How long do you want to live?

At those doses blood work is going to show jack in terms of overall health. Heart growth, hardening of valves and plaque buildup won't show on blood work definitively, and that's with your blood pressure in control.

And I have no interest in judging or criticizing your doses (personal risk tolerance, some higher than others). I think you know where you're headed at this rate.

P.S: How do you like EQ at 3 grams ? Is your blood sludge and are you a roadmap?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

JJ...I always enjoy reading your posts. You know way more about PED use than I ever will. I'm just an aging gym rat that is trying to not turn into a fat old man. That being said...I personally wouldn't consider 2700mg/week of gear+HGH+clen to be low dose....even for a young guy.

JJ doesn't either. That's the cycle if he was young and didn't care about health. That is far from low dose and could be very dangerous for some. But guys should respect posts like this as they are 100% honest. I am all for using low doses and tapering up and being smart. But I 100% guarantee most of the guys you look at on here and think wow are using (or have used) those sort of doses. Nearly all the vet guys I have spoken to over the years who looked good used those sort of doses... literally every single one.

I love this board is about health and so it should be with all the deaths but people also need to be honest. JJ posted that as xman obviously doesn't care about abusing. That cycle is so common.... approx 100mg test/tren/mast when cutting has been used by many over the years. Most usually add an oral like JJ but I would personally go with 60mg avar. That is the sort of cycle guys who are competing would use to look their absolute best. Obviously some use more and many use less but believe me that sort of cycle is very common. I am not saying it is right or wrong but it's simply the truth.

Since you seem to respond to any type of criticism with hostility; here's an honest question.

How long do you want to live?

At those doses blood work is going to show jack in terms of overall health. Heart growth, hardening of valves and plaque buildup won't show on blood work definitively, and that's with your blood pressure in control.

And I have no interest in judging or criticizing your doses (personal risk tolerance, some higher than others). I think you know where you're headed at this rate.

P.S: How do you like EQ at 3 grams ? Is your blood sludge and are you a roadmap?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I know this is not to me but I will just add I know a few people who have used 2-3g of eq only. Well orals may have bene added at different stages but that was the main or only injectable. They said it was the freakiest they have ever looked. I personally can't use eq which is a shame as I would have experimented with it but nothing too crazy. As you allude to you would have to keep a close eye on RBC's. Although the fact it increase rbc's is one of the reasons guys look so freaky on high doses of it.

JJ doesn't either. That's the cycle if he was young and didn't care about health. That is far from low dose and could be very dangerous for some. But guys should respect posts like this as they are 100% honest. I am all for using low doses and tapering up and being smart. But I 100% guarantee most of the guys you look at on here and think wow are using (or have used) those sort of doses. Nearly all the vet guys I have spoken to over the years who looked good used those sort of doses... literally every single one.

I love this board is about health and so it should be with all the deaths but people also need to be honest. JJ posted that as xman obviously doesn't care about abusing. That cycle is so common.... approx 100mg test/tren/mast when cutting has been used by many over the years. Most usually add an oral like JJ but I would personally go with 60mg avar. That is the sort of cycle guys who are competing would use to look their absolute best. Obviously some use more and many use less but believe me that sort of cycle is very common. I am not saying it is right or wrong but it's simply the truth.

I kind of misread what JJ posted. When he said "without fear of health issues" I took it as "this cycle won't negatively effect your health". When what he really meant was " If you are still young enough to think you are invincible". Sorry JJ.....my bad.

No haha I didn't mean to say it's low dose. That's the high dose stack for a young guy who isn't concerned about health.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131