over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Memory supplement

tornquad201

Registered
Am looking for a supplement that would help with concentration and memory . Am 52 and taking a 5 week class for work and it’s been sometime since I been in school .

Pregnenolone

aniracetam + alpha gpc

huperzine a

not sure of dosage for each

Provigil or any of the other neurostimulants

Methylene blue. Do your research before you indulge.

Alpha GPC
Lions Mane Extract
Acetyl L Carn

I am about to try a product with Longvida Curcumin(crosses Blood brain barrier), Omega 3s, Phosphatidylcholine, and Huperzine A..

I might throw in some Magnesium L-threonate.

Modafinil

I second this. It was commonly used by physicians on call and when studying for medical board exams much moreso then things like adderall. I believe studies showed improved spatial memory. In theory it has some addictive potential. Guys will probably tell you ohh nooo studies have shown it not to be addictive.. id disagree. its not VERY addictive but it does work on some dopamine receptors and ive known a handful of people who became someone dependent on it...sorta like say coffee but they certainly were not the same for a week or so when they stopped taking it.

but then again you did say supplement so this probably doesnt qualify

Methylene blue. Do your research before you indulge.

seriously? i had no idea it was a decent stim? the same thing used to treat methemoglobin conditions and cyanide? I mean i guess its a maoi so it i will jack up some neurotransmitters but those can be unpredictable and often take a while.

stewie knows his stuff so im sure its legit but definitely look into how maois work

I second this. It was commonly used by physicians on call and when studying for medical board exams much moreso then things like adderall. I believe studies showed improved spatial memory. In theory it has some addictive potential. Guys will probably tell you ohh nooo studies have shown it not to be addictive.. id disagree. its not VERY addictive but it does work on some dopamine receptors and ive known a handful of people who became someone dependent on it...sorta like say coffee but they certainly were not the same for a week or so when they stopped taking it.

but then again you did say supplement so this probably doesnt qualify

Modafinil isn't psychologically addictive, but it can definitely cause dependence with daily use. Stronger stimulants like adderall and dexedrine can be physically and psychologically addictive.

Modafinil isn't psychologically addictive, but it can definitely cause dependence with daily use. Stronger stimulants like adderall and dexedrine can be physically and psychologically addictive.

ive certainly read more then one study which agreed with you about the lack of psychologic addicition however due its effects of dopamine i still believe its possible in some people. For most id say its a small however others respond to central increase in dopamine more pronounced.

Edit: I dont usually look things up but a quick pubmed search did show some new studies on modafinil and PET imaging and the DAT. I havent read the fulll studies but from the abstracts would support that its possible as those mechanisms are found in other stims like say cocaine/methyphen. I still have faith in the the studies i read years ago showing very low addition potential but i could make a case given the MOA described that in some patients its more of a risk

Creatine

Used modafinil in
Edit: I dont usually look things up but a quick pubmed search did show some new studies on modafinil and PET imaging and the DAT. I havent read the fulll studies but from the abstracts would support that its possible as those mechanisms are found in other stims like say cocaine/methyphen. I still have faith in the the studies i read years ago showing very low addition potential but i could make a case given the MOA described that in some patients its more of a risk

More than the addiction concern; wouldn't any sort of dopamine agonist like compounds (adderall, or modafinil) present long term neurotransmitter issues or imbalance?

Kind of like "the candle that burns twice as bright also burns half as long" analogy

I used modafinil briefly in high school, and even half a cup of coffee with 100 mgs made me blitz through European history like a harry potter book

Used modafinil in

More than the addiction concern; wouldn't any sort of dopamine agonist like compounds (adderall, or modafinil) present long term neurotransmitter issues or imbalance?

Kind of like "the candle that burns twice as bright also burns half as long" analogy

I used modafinil briefly in high school, and even half a cup of coffee with 100 mgs made me blitz through European history like a harry potter book

I dont know the answer. I do believe modafinil is less of a concern then many other straight up stimulants but i do think its still something to consider.

I really dont know enough about dopamine receptors and long term regulation post medication usage. Id have to read about it. I will say ive seen some pretty interesting scans on people who have abused adderall, MDMA and cocaine in there 20's and are now effed up in there 40's.

Relating to modafinil dose. In my opinion 100mg mixed with some starbucks should be MORE then enough for most people to power through an 8 hour session of whatever your trying to do. If you find yourself using 300mg of legit moda plus 400mg of caffeine then you may want to take a break....

Pregnenolone and Lithium Orotate

man I always felt like modafinil was stronger than adderall lol

I take 1 20mg adderall XR with breakfast and I am GOOD TO GO pretty much all day...on workout days I have a little coffee 2 hours before

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131