over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Missing Persons (Members) Thread

Where is raw33man??? I see it doesn't say banned next to his name anymore. I miss you dude if you're reading this!

I don't... never liked his negative attitude through the years. But you just can't love everyone... :eek:

Where is raw33man??? I see it doesn't say banned next to his name anymore. I miss you dude if you're reading this!
His E2 levels went up so high one day his fucking head exploded unfortunately.
It was reported to be a terrible sight and the worst part of it was that it happened while he was having a double cheeseburger with fries in macdonalds. Not nice. Didnt even get a chance to finish his strawberry milkshake with extra cream. Poor fella. He was obsessed with his E2 like a fullblown maniac.

I liked the guy. He was witty, funny and quite sarcastic and had a very DRY sense of humour to my liking atleast!

U better watch out your HCT obsession big dog you are so anally obsessed with that shit. You worry me at times u know that.

Love you too lol

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
Correct D... super nice guy and knew his shit... hope he's ok

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey I. SO glad your ok my man. I have tried several times to google you but couldn't find anything. Keep in touch bro and SO glad you are still kicking it.

whatever happened to jimmyjones? he was one of the best contributors on this site

Wasn't he the guy that prescribed tren as a cure all? And built this legion of tren trainers that all hung off his every word like he was Moses of the tren commandments ... he must have been wholesaleing it lol

Wasn't he the guy that prescribed tren as a cure all? And built this legion of tren trainers that all hung off his every word like he was Moses of the tren commandments ... he must have been wholesaleing it lol

I thought he was banned or something?

How about ol Johnny smiles? Is he still active? I seen he posted in this thread 3 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about ol Johnny smiles? Is he still active? I seen he posted in this thread 3 years ago

He was one of my favorites. Used to PM with him sometimes. From what I remember, he got upset with things going on at pro muscle (can't really remember what), complained openly about it, and got banned for doing so.

He was one of my favorites. Used to PM with him sometimes. From what I remember, he got upset with things going on at pro muscle (can't really remember what), complained openly about it, and got banned for doing so.

Awe damn really?? Yeah same here we'd pm back and forth sometimes seemed like a good guy very knowledgeable

He was part of Hernon's gang and was talking rubbish and our board is my recollection. He defo was a good poster. I liked him posts etc but unfortunately he did not help himself.

He once said i will leave etc

to which queefer said i a post and i remember this '' JS please do not punish the rest of us'' and asked him to stay.

queefer liked him.

not 100 percent sure but i think he was pissed off about not getting an FM something like that as well, not totally sure.

sad. but again he did not help himself in my opinion. He was defo very bitter with xyz things, whatever they were.

Same here brother! Very cool guy, miss him here. One of my favorites

Speaking of JS, has anyone ever seen the guy? I just remember reading that quote from Hernon saying he had one of the craziest physiques he'd ever seen.

Speaking of JS, has anyone ever seen the guy? I just remember reading that quote from Hernon saying he had one of the craziest physiques he'd ever seen.

Yea he made a thread with pics which turned into a Q & A thread. I'm sure it still exists if you look for it. Don't remember the thread title though.

Yea he made a thread with pics which turned into a Q & A thread. I'm sure it still exists if you look for it. Don't remember the thread title though.

ya he had that quote in his signature tagging in his post. Hernon also use to say '' hey i am 45 or something and look at me and my skin and all, i look 20 all thanks to humanfort '' lol. well he didn't look 20 to me. So thats that lol

Does anyone know what happened to Pumped340?

I am a very new member compared to most of you guys. And I know I don't
contribute a whole ton to the forum. I lurk mostly other than a couple of logs I
did. But I greatly enjoy reading on here when I find the time and I wish I knew
many of you in person. It seems that knowledgeable people are much easier to
come by on the forum. I'm so tired of the hearing the "bro science" that gets
passed around. Even personal trainers and guys on good amounts of gear don't
know what they are talking about a lot of times. It's one thing to not be very
informed, but to pass misinformation along as if you actually know it to be fact
is so irritating to me. I am by no means an expert an any subject but I will at
least use google before telling people that all white rice is bleached, or doing
sit-ups will burn fat on your stomach! I appreciate that so many on here aspire
to acquire knowledge, and that we have some high level athletes involved as
well. I find it odd when coaches or athletes will disagree with something I've
read on a forum, they act is if people on here are lying not very reputable. I
know anyone could potentially pretend to be anyone and occasionally someone
does make a fake profile or probably lie about amounts of gear usage for some
reason or another. But for the most part I think many are genuine and you can
tell by the information provided they aren't just on here spewing bs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws