over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MTren Oral

Zarati

Registered
Thinking about running 500mcg oral mTren. I'm not a fan of big doses. I'll be happy with 3-5 pounds of muscle and some fat loss. Gonna run for 3 weeks

Any suggestions?

I have a box of tabs so interested to hear how it works for you. I have only tried the injectable, worked great, only used once though after Mike Arnolds experiment.

I have a box of tabs so interested to hear how it works for you. I have only tried the injectable, worked great, only used once though after Mike Arnolds experiment.
Is the oral more toxic than the injectable?

I know I read through the whole thread.he ran 1.5-4mg a day so my dose is little compared to his. But I'm cautious,

Thinking about running 500mcg oral mTren. I'm not a fan of big doses. I'll be happy with 3-5 pounds of muscle and some fat loss. Gonna run for 3 weeks

Any suggestions?
If im reading this correctly you would like to obtain 3-5lbs of new muscle tissue while at the same time losing fat over the course of 3wks using nothing but 500mcg of mtren?

If im reading this correctly you would like to obtain 3-5lbs of new muscle tissue while at the same time losing fat over the course of 3wks using nothing but 500mcg of mtren?
On TRT also. Yea, my body responds crazily good to low doses. 500mcg for me like 1mg or 1.5mg for the average person. I also get sides easier at lower doses so it's not like a genetic gift, just saves me money lol.

I've read people gaining 10-15lbs with Mtren

10 - 15 lbs? Of muscle? In how much time? Did these people post pics?

Have you thrown 10 -15 pounds of beef on a table?

On TRT also. Yea, my body responds crazily good to low doses. 500mcg for me like 1mg or 1.5mg for the average person. I also get sides easier at lower doses so it's not like a genetic gift, just saves me money lol.

Dexter Jackson was sayin he gains 5-10 pounds of muscle a year in one of his videos

This guys wants to gain 5 pounds in 3 weeks.
Is this a joke?

i take mtren at doses ranging from 500mcg - 1.5mg several times a week as a preworkout And have done so for a few months. In that respect it shines due to the aggression, strength, and pumps. Feels like a mix of tren and a strong stimulant, most times with a crash after the workout. Just my personal opinion but i feel thats all its good for, a strong preworkout.

im definitely not an authority on the subject however so please report back and let us know how it goes.

i take mtren at doses ranging from 500mcg - 1.5mg several times a week as a preworkout And have done so for a few months. In that respect it shines due to the aggression, strength, and pumps. Feels like a mix of tren and a strong stimulant, most times with a crash after the workout. Just my personal opinion but i feel thats all its good for, a strong preworkout.

im definitely not an authority on the subject however so please report back and let us know how it goes.

How's bloodwork with that protocol?

methyltren won't really put any weight on you IMO.

I mostly agree with what @SouthernMuscle says with the added benefits of sudden onset hypoglycemia as well as lethargy from your liver getting pummeled.
You won't gain muscle and lose fat unless you are pretty fat and haven't run gear in a year or so.

Is the oral more toxic than the injectable?

I know I read through the whole thread.he ran 1.5-4mg a day so my dose is little compared to his. But I'm cautious,
The oral version is supposed to be much more toxic. Higher doses can be tolerated with the injectable in general.

I wish I had experience with this. I've tried injecting 1 mg and then 500 mcg on different weekends. Both times I ended up feeling nauseous through the second half of the day. I've abused my liver too much over the years.

Maybe I should go with Superdrol instead lol...10mg

Save your lipids and throw it in the trash. Add 250mg test a week and raise your carbs around training. You're welome.

How's bloodwork with that protocol?
its not really a protocol, i only use it when needed, single dosed at most 3x a wk, with such sporadic use and a short half life blood work is not going to reflect anything related to this.

also as soon as my current supply of tabs runs out I’ll be done with this compound for good, cant handle the tren psychological effects, too much irrational anger

It's Mtren. It's oral. You already explained it.
If it's all that you are taking, then you'll need stable levels, evey eight hours, trid.

Save your lipids and throw it in the trash. Add 250mg test a week and raise your carbs around training. You're welome.

Agreed.

Whats the point in running some highly toxic AAS when you can get the same job done using more friendly AAS and maintain health?

I’ve never tried M-Tren before until yesterday. I ordered some pharmaquo super lean tabs. Each tab contains:
- 33mg anavar
- 33mg winstrol
- 33mg tbol
- 1mg m-tren

im also taking about 300mg test/Tren/mast each. Y’all have me excited with all this toxicity talk.

Agreed.

Whats the point in running some highly toxic AAS when you can get the same job done using more friendly AAS and maintain health?
Because M-Tren is the secret pill of the pros. And to be fair I know how these secrets work..........my wife has a kitchen cabinet full of "secret" diet pills that magically cause you to lose weight with limited exercise and no need to change your diet......lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws