over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My current (revised) diet

Shelby, how do you have your red palm oil? Eat it out of the teaspoon? What brand do you use?

I mix it in with my eggs in the morning. I've used a few different brands, never noticed a difference between any of them.

What brand of protein powder (whey/casein/egg white) do you use?

TrueNutrition - Team Skip blend, and their cold fil. whey iso

I mix it in with my eggs in the morning. I've used a few different brands, never noticed a difference between any of them.

do you count the fat in it(red palm oil) towards your macros?

Exactly where I put my serving. Sea Salt, Pepper and Red Palm Oil.
Thanks for sharing all this info Shelby.

I am gonna take a wild guess and say that he does :eek::D

lol i asked bc he already has fats... eggs/avocado/c-oil in the mix. then again i dont know what macro ratio he is shooting for either lol

Just tried the protein ice cream. Awesome creative idea. Thanks Shelby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I count it... but I didn't say to myself "I'm going to have XX grams of fat per day, now let me figure out how I'm going to do it"

It was more like "ok this is what I'm eating each day, let's see what it adds up to".

That's not how I build client plans... just how I do things personally.

lol i asked bc he already has fats... eggs/avocado/c-oil in the mix. then again i dont know what macro ratio he is shooting for either lol

I was just messing about. I know you like to ask a lot of questions even when the answer seems obvious ;):D

I guess I count it... but I didn't say to myself "I'm going to have XX grams of fat per day, now let me figure out how I'm going to do it"

It was more like "ok this is what I'm eating each day, let's see what it adds up to".

That's not how I build client plans... just how I do things personally.

I was just messing about with him. It's seems obvious anyone who is at your level and says they put on fat/water easily would make a rough note of what macros they are consuming (especially fats).

From your diets in the past would I be right in saying you like to mix up various sources of macros throughout the day and even in one meal? I remember seeing chicken and beef or various sources of fat in one meal. Do you do that a lot? Your diets always looked very balanced and fairly healthy. You and your diets always look great so I appreciate you posting such info.

Thank you very much Shelby for taking the time to reply. I am going to try it in my eggs. Do you add the red palm oil once the eggs are cooked? Or do you use it to cook them? :)

I was just messing about with him. It's seems obvious anyone who is at your level and says they put on fat/water easily would make a rough note of what macros they are consuming (especially fats).

From your diets in the past would I be right in saying you like to mix up various sources of macros throughout the day and even in one meal? I remember seeing chicken and beef or various sources of fat in one meal. Do you do that a lot? Your diets always looked very balanced and fairly healthy. You and your diets always look great so I appreciate you posting such info.

Yah, I do mix protein sources in meals a lot and try to get a good variety of food in general. It helps keep the diet "interesting" and also provides a better array of nutrients.

Thank you very much Shelby for taking the time to reply. I am going to try it in my eggs. Do you add the red palm oil once the eggs are cooked? Or do you use it to cook them? :)

I put the avocado, coconut oil, and red palm oil in a bowl and add the eggs and spinach over it once they are cooked.

Yah, I do mix protein sources in meals a lot and try to get a good variety of food in general. It helps keep the diet "interesting" and also provides a better array of nutrients.

I put the avocado, coconut oil, and red palm oil in a bowl and add the eggs and spinach over it once they are cooked.

That bottom line sounds beautiful. Going to try this off-season, i had never tried an avocado till this years prep, its so nice, and brings great qualities. Spinach as well. Thanks for sharing

I really like the way you have the food timed with your training so to speak..I would be curious how you do things during your contest prep..how is everything going for you?

shelby, would it matter if you used red palm oil in place of butter to cook eggs with? wasnt sure if this was how you did it/if cooking it blunts the effects of it, or if you just took a spoon out of the container and added it to your eggs after they were cooked?

shelby, would it matter if you used red palm oil in place of butter to cook eggs with? wasnt sure if this was how you did it/if cooking it blunts the effects of it, or if you just took a spoon out of the container and added it to your eggs after they were cooked?

I answered this a couple posts up.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767