over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My mine frame now a days

No one ever talks about the rate and structure of nucleation. Can your pure hypertrophy build too much, too fast around the existing nuclei, simply relying on the saturation of ARs to overdrive the nuclei? Does there need to be a structure built around the nucleation of muscle fibers with new myoblasts?

One way or another, chronic elevation of androgens lead to an overexpression and imbalance of some factors, and this occurs in practically all tissues. It's something like fibrosis, too much fiber production in relation to cellular reproduction.

Brad, why do you look up to all these different people? You are so much smarter and certainly so much more accomplished than 99.9% of anyone in this sport. Start looking at yourself, not at all these other people, and give yourself the credit deserved because you are so much better than any of them!

Brad, why do you look up to all these different people? You are so much smarter and certainly so much more accomplished than 99.9% of anyone in this sport. Start looking at yourself, not at all these other people, and give yourself the credit deserved because you are so much better than any of them!
It's not a look up to type of thing, it's just that his thinking aligns with mine now, I think differently about the approach toward building a quality physique, not many people think how I do NOW. my views on bodybuilding have drastically changed now that I'm older and look back at the stupid things I done. I also like to listen to Alex Kikel and John Jewett now also.

I learned a new way to do an exercise from a 16-year-old girl in the gym last year and I still use that variation to this day, I think I had been doing it wrong for 3 decades.

Noise is everywhere anymore. I had to get more noise just to cover it up. White noise is pleasant and is used to reduce (cover) noise even in professional settings; however, that technique can't mask the lower frequencies. It's just too intrusive covering bass with more bass. I have realized that I just need to build my house like a castle with massive thick walls.

dude im ready for pirates!
my walls are are 73 cm thick!
brick and stone!
the majority of the aas drivel seems to have jumped the shark at least 5 years back. since then its he said she said blah blah blah coquateals and parrots.

dude im ready for pirates!
my walls are are 73 cm thick!
brick and stone!
the majority of the aas drivel seems to have jumped the shark at least 5 years back. since then its he said she said blah blah blah coquateals and parrots.
Yep what he said. I'm ready for landlocked pirates and ninjas at sea, amish into bodybuilding and building with steel.

I think differently about the approach toward building a quality physique, not many people think how I do NOW. my views on bodybuilding have drastically changed now that I'm older and look back at the stupid things I done.
Self reflection and recognizing the mistakes of our past...and learning from them. That's wisdom. That's maturity.
It's when you DON'T learn from your mistakes that gets us in trouble or 6' under. What's that called?

Hold up, this isn't accurate at all! "Cell-surface receptors"?! Does he mean SHBG receptors? Because other membrane receptors are unrelated to intracellular receptors: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30753403/

Different AAS have many different ways they are "stronger" than each other. There is how easily the hormone fits into the receptor (its affinity) and how easily it disengages from the receptor, both are important. AND in addition to this, different hormones are involved in modifying the transcription that takes place after the receptor is activated.

Honestly, I think Victor Black is smoking crack after reading this one.

Hold up, this isn't accurate at all! "Cell-surface receptors"?! Does he mean SHBG receptors? Because other membrane receptors are unrelated to intracellular receptors: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30753403/

Different AAS have many different ways they are "stronger" than each other. There is how easily the hormone fits into the receptor (its affinity) and how easily it disengages from the receptor, both are important. AND in addition to this, different hormones are involved in modifying the transcription that takes place after the receptor is activated.

Honestly, I think Victor Black is smoking crack after reading this one.
Did you read the full context of his post? Mine is just a screenshot, look you can become instagram famous if you go call him out and you are correct, just bring the appropriate scientific proof. Calling him out on a message board he doesn't frequent is like sucker punching a guy in the back of the head when he is walking away. Stand face to face toe to toe with your fist up with him....go call him out if your so sure YOUR RIGHT, and you read and understand the full context of what he said.

Did you read the full context of his post? Mine is just a screenshot, look you can become instagram famous if you go call him out and you are correct, just bring the appropriate scientific proof. Calling him out on a message board he doesn't frequent is like sucker punching a guy in the back of the head when he is walking away. Stand face to face toe to toe with your fist up with him....go call him out if your so sure YOUR RIGHT, and you read and understand the full context of what he said.
lol, I have no interest in an IG mud fight or any kind of IG fame, I only comment on the thing you have posted here that are obviously grossly incorrect. He's correct about some of the stuff he posts but he's obviously completely missing any kind of real scientific knowledge on others. He is making gross inferences from extremely limited studies on animal models? He is the DEFINITION of bioscience.

I like how he says he will give money back to anyone but then the first post I looked at on his IG page he is publically shaming someone who wanted their money back. Classy.

He makes some good points but it's nothing that most intelligent people in this game don't already know and his biochemical misinformation is really, really bad.

Def to terms such as "ligand efficiency" and "residency time", commonly accepted terminology but not in steroid world.

Hey, I'm in a flyover state of mind.
So what then? More Tit Thread?

@b-boy I don’t know why you are all over his nuts either. To me it appears like you are getting paid to promote his business and defend his falsehoods.

@b-boy I don’t know why you are all over his nuts either. To me it appears like you are getting paid to promote his business and defend his falsehoods.
I'm always a cool and respectful person on this board until I'm disrespected, "ALL OVER HIS NUTS"? hmmm how about a big giant FUCK YOU BITCH BOY! You are now on my ignore list, you are now irrelevant to me.. bye 👋

I'm sorry I am angering so many people by bringing discussion on the safe use of steroids to this board, I am truly sorry. I will dumb my mentality down and probably start a thread like " at 150mg of tren ace daily do you think I will see results" then two weeks later I will start a thread called " digestive and sleep problems can you help" that should make everyone happy.

Uhh...SEVERAL people poked holes in his posts AND approach...TO HIS FACE, ON THIS BOARD and what the hell happened?
He pussed out and ran away like a little bitch. I've NEVER...NEVER seen someone demand authority and respect yet were completely unable to defend themselves and turn around a run like he did. THAT shit right there showed us everything we needed to see about him.

Victor is the anti-Dante.

I don't have a strong opinion on victor but this advise is spot on, I saw the victor thread when he was here.

arguing or going back in forth on a message board with a guy who is a popular figure on that message board and has backing is not a fair fight. victor would have been wise to just ignore sooner on the thread about him here because it was 10 on 1.

I wouldn't mind seeing him back, hat thread could have been very productive had he not got so defensive and then random people not jumped in to give their 2 cents on how he was acting. id rather see victor and others go back and forth about the topic at hand and not attack each other with insults.

I don't have a strong opinion on victor but this advise is spot on, I saw the victor thread when he was here.

arguing or going back in forth on a message board with a guy who is a popular figure on that message board and has backing is not a fair fight. victor would have been wise to just ignore sooner on the thread about him here because it was 10 on 1.

I wouldn't mind seeing him back, hat thread could have been very productive had he not got so defensive and then random people not jumped in to give their 2 cents on how he was acting. id rather see victor and others go back and forth about the topic at hand and not attack each other with insults.
Agreed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity