over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My new diet.....check it out...tell me what u think

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is my new diet from my nutritionist.....im 6'2 213 at 13% b.f. Taking creatine and glutamine. No AAS or PH (I let myself get out of shape. Too much partying and not eating right. Pisses me off actually) So my nutritionist is bringing me back down to single digits bodyfat. Then going to work on adding some beef for the 2011 NPC Northern Kentucky.

Anyways here goes
Meal 1
11 egg whites, one whole egg
1 cup oatmeal, 1 tbs. cinnamon

meal 2
2 scoops beverly international muscle provider (40gs. protien)
1 apple

meal 3
8 oz lean protien ( chicken or 93% lean or better meat)
1/2 cup rice before cooking
20 almonds

meal 4
2 scoops beverly intermational muscle provider
20 almonds

meal 5
8 oz. lean protien
1/2 cup rice before cooking (every other day)(beginning iof carb cycle)
20 almonds
1 cup veggies

meal 6 and 7
8oz. protien and veggies

Then on workout days substitute meal 2 for pre and post workout meals.
pre workout 2 scoops protien and apple
post workout 2 scoops protien and banana

1 day a week carb up meal post workout: 1 banana, 1 sweet potatoe (medium), 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup rice.

Seems to be working. Ive been using this for a week today

I think the biggest thing I would change would be to add more dietary fats. I would rather see you eat more whole eggs and add some good animal fats (beef/fatty fish) than eat the almonds. If you really need this low of a calorie intake, I would exchange some of the carbs for more fats and replace at least one of the almond servings with the above mentioned fats.

Here is my protien list
Beef (8 ounces): Beef tenderloin, Filet Mignon, Sirloin, Flank Steak, Round Steak, Top Round, Roast Beef, Ground Round, Ground Sirloin. Ground Beef (93% Fat Free or leaner)
Poultry(8 ounces): Chicken breast (no skin) Canned Chicken Breast (Swanson’s), Turkey Breast, Turkey Breast Cutlets, Ground Turkey Breast (95% Fat Free or Leaner), Canned Turkey Breast, Deli Turkey Breast.
Fish(8 ounces): Just about all kinds, the best are: Tuna (canned in water or fresh), Cod, Flounder, Halibut, Haddock, Orange Roughy, Salmon (canned in water or fresh, but limit to twice weekly), Red Snapper, Perch, Pollock, Scallops, Shrimp, Whitefish and Swordfish.
Other Proteins: 1.5 scoop Ultimate Muscle Protein(UMP), Muscle Provider (MP), Tofu, LightLife Smart Dogs Veggie Protein Links, Skim Milk, Pork Lop Loin, Smithfield Boneless Pork Chops, Lean Ham, CarbMaster Yogurts, 5-8 Egg Whites 1 whole egg, Hormel Pork Roast, Hormel Beef Roast, Kroger Meals Made Simple Pork w/ Gravy, Laura’s Lean Beef Beef Pot Roast dinner, Kroger Turkey Smoked Sausage, Egg Beaters, Liquid Egg, Lowfat / Fat Free cottage cheese, Light String Cheese Mozzarella, Dixie Chili, MorningStar Veggie Grillers, Beef Jerkey, Turkey Jerkey, Gorten’s Grilled Fillets, Canned tuna, canned crabmeat, canned chicken, canned salmon, canned shrimp, 1 scoop UMP mixed with Carbmaster yogurt

here is my fat list. I just use almonds a lot because it is convient

EFA Gold, 1 tablespoon Flax Oil, Fish Oil, Olive Oil, ¼ cup of nuts, 1 tablespoon of natural almond butter, ¼th cup Almonds (about 20 almonds), 1/4th cup sunflower kernels, nuts

so your thinking i should replace some of the chicken with steak maybe ?

I dont think its a smart way to eat.

Right here is the reason I come to this board. I'll be hitting refresh, hoping there is a reply as well. PSA for new guys (like me) this is the kind of thread you want to tune into.

Right here is the reason I come to this board. I'll be hitting refresh, hoping there is a reply as well. PSA for new guys (like me) this is the kind of thread you want to tune into.

only if you can get a legitament answer

I hope you didn't pay for that diet because it's the basic "Beverly" diet that they show and advertise for free.

Brian - your trainer, is a good guy but he uses the same diet for everyone, sure he tweaks the amounts but it's still the same. I'm willing to bet you pay him through buying your Beverly supplements through him, correct?

There are quite a few trainers on this board with tons of knowledge and experience. I would suggest you looking for someone who isn't interested in you buying the supps. Just my opinion. Good luck with the diet and training.

Last edited:
I hope you didn't pay for that diet because it's the basic "Beverly" diet that they show and advertise for free.

Brian - your trainer, is a good guy but he uses the same diet for everyone, sure he tweaks the amounts but it's still the same. I'm willing to bet you pay him through buying your Beverly supplements through him, correct?

There are quite a few trainers on this board with tons ok knowledge and experience. I would suggest you looking for someone who isn't interested in you buying the supps. Just my opinion. Good luck with the diet and training.

Ive been using the Beverly products for a number of years and getting them from Brian for years too now so that really isnt the issue. I was just planning on doing my first show next year (the NPC Northern Kentucky) and Brian said " ill work with you." He started me on this to lean me out. Whats your real thoughts on this diet

Those are his real thoughts. Definately not the way I would go about it. I would drop to ONE protein shake a day. I think he was trying to point out that the macros are "canned" and are probably used continuously for everyone with very little tweaking. I'd like to see what else Phil has to add.

Ive been using the Beverly products for a number of years and getting them from Brian for years too now so that really isnt the issue. I was just planning on doing my first show next year (the NPC Northern Kentucky) and Brian said " ill work with you." He started me on this to lean me out. Whats your real thoughts on this diet

Those are his real thoughts. Definately not the way I would go about it. I would drop to ONE protein shake a day. I think he was trying to point out that the macros are "canned" and are probably used continuously for everyone with very little tweaking. I'd like to see what else Phil has to add.

ok i understand what your saying now

Well

I just do not, would not do things that way.......I do not structure a diet that way..........it adjusts every day............changes every day..........macros change per goals.......that is too restrictive, let me just leave it at that.Ask Diesel City...no 2 days are the same, even in a row...........if they are then you have plateaued and changes need to be made.

Unoigo- Ive just talked to jason theobald and im really considering going with nhim for a contest prep. may i asked who you used for your northern ky show?

Unoigo- Ive just talked to jason theobald and im really considering going with nhim for a contest prep. may i asked who you used for your northern ky show?

I highly recommend Jason and he is local for you. Trust me, you will see a big difference using Jason and his approach vs what Brian has you doing. Again, no knock on Brian.

I use Shelby Starnes.

Alright guys i got this worked out looks like im going to be working with Jason Theobald starting in March

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131