over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Nomination for the Biggest Jerks in the Gym

ok... the 1 guy that will piss me off too is tha guy u see when u go take a piss, u wash ur hands, he he walks riite on past you back out to the weights... that is fuckin disgusting, said things a few times to peeps for that 1...

ok... the 1 guy that will piss me off too is tha guy u see when u go take a piss, u wash ur hands, he he walks riite on past you back out to the weights... that is fuckin disgusting, said things a few times to peeps for that 1...

Meh, as long as I you don't piss on your hands I'm good :cool:

People look at me weird when I walk right on out. I use sanitizer though.

First of all, I need to meet this guy. I could use a good laugh. Secondly, "Why do you still hang with this guy?" Hopefully, it's all in good fun. Otherwise, it would be like hanging out with an embarrassing drunk.

Dude trains extremely hard, willing to help anyone with their training if he sees they are serious, has a "heart of gold" at times, like the owner said, the owner who has thrown him out numerous times, only to call him up and ask him to come back, fearing the guy will kill himself if he doesn't have the outlet of the gym. :D Training is his life, but he has a strange personality.

I just came back from the gym. First thing I hear him yell as he exits the locker room, "who the hell is stinking this place up! Must be those fat fucks over there!" The fat fuck is a competing strongman. And to another guy, "you look like a pig, you smell too!"

As we were changing into workout clothes he says, "Man, I haven't eaten properly all weekend, lost 3lbs since friday, haven't slept and my shoulder is killing me. This workout is gonna suck, but at least I don't look as shitty as you... look at that big belly, you weak fuck!" He was talking to me. :D
I don't take it personally, I just laugh.

BTW, have you guys seen this VICE documentary? Skip to 18:45 to see how the owner treats guys who misbehave in his gym. Kids were selling juice without giving him a percentage of profits.:D

**broken link removed**

This doesn't bother me as much as the dudes who blow dry their hair in front of a full length mirror totally nude. Remember, some things can never be "unseen". It burns a terrible image in your head.

Or when you're sitting on the bench inside the dressing room tying your shoes and the creepy fuck decides to "dry off" right next to you and and puts his foot up on the bench so his cock is just swinging. this happened at my old gym about 8-9 yrs ago and i got pissed cause his junk was about 6 inches from me. so i started saying how fucking nasty that is and my brother grabbed me and took me out to the weights lmao. nasty fucker. this guy was always naked in the locker room. I don't know if he was looking to do some type of gloryhole shit or what, i dont even think he would work out as we only saw him in the dressing room all the time. smdh

Ever see a guy shaving his pubes at the showers? Usually arabs. Happened at my gym a while back and my training partner who was also in the showers goes, "wtf are you doing you disgusting POS... I can see why you need to shave the pubes though, that's one tiny dick!":D

U outta see how many surgeons I see walk out of the stall after going number two and walk right past the sink. On out to see their patients of the day and post op patients from the day before. And we wonder why there are so many infections in our hospitals.

Meh, as long as I you don't piss on your hands I'm good :cool:

People look at me weird when I walk right on out. I use sanitizer though.

In the gym...Wash your hands before touching your junk...and always wash after. Who the fuck wants to share in your sweaty balls...:p

In the gym...Wash your hands before touching your junk...and always wash after. Who the fuck wants to share in your sweaty balls...:p

Before, yea - but in a recent Harvard study, my ball sweat showed to be 187% more anabolic than testosterone in male rats.

I would hate to see my gym tested for bodily fluids. Then again, never mind.

Here is a new one for y'all. Yesterday 2 guys were doing push ups on the safety bars that support the squat rack (the adjustable braces between the front and back posts) and they were rotating in some kind of close grip benches across the gym. I asked politely but said I couldn't work in with them to do my squats. But I did anyway. Fuck em. They were pretty big too, but I was in one of my manic aggressive moods. Thank you Primatene. I make new friends every day!!

Last edited:
The majority of the time in the gym is spent resting between sets. Just saying

Excellent point Pup! It's kinda hard not to interact with others. I turn 50 tomorrow so I can call you Pup.

Took the words right outta my mouth. I love when they tell me that they used to look like me when they were my age, or you get the typical insecure asshole that has to tell you that when they were ,y age that they were also bigger than me.
In bigger do you mean "fatter" I say?

That's because we notice our wives notice you "children". :)

Last edited:
Sound like he been hittin' the rock with a little dust thrown in. Sheeeiittt!!!

Make it rain ...., on dat pooty tang ....!!!

Have you been listening in on my conversations on the Golf Course with my middle aged white friends?

oh, well okay. I apologize for my reaction...

I just assumed you were trying to bash me in other threads, my mistake.

Ashop is not a basher.

OK, last one for today, and this was also from yesterday. This young MILF who I say hello too came up to me complaining about a guy about my age, (old) in a sleeveless shirt, wearing Sun Glasses who was following her around staring at her ass. (I typically sneak in side glances). Anyway she asked if she could make pretend she was with me. And because my mind is always spinning out of control I said sure, as long as I can grope you. She said sure. I chickened out.

And I carry a gallon jug of water. I do drink a lot, plus it's the only size with a handle. And I just fill it up 1/2 way when I'm done and throw it back in the fridge. It's not really Kroger Spring Water. Shhh.

PS. If you wear sunglasses in the gym, you are officially a douche bag.

The douchwaffles who do quarter reps on any dumbbell exercise and then throw down the weights....not DROP then(which is bad enough) but throw them down.

Happened with a kid trying to do the 100's on flat DB press. Had two friends hand him the DB's at arm's length. He did a depth of all of 3-4 inches and then THREW them down so hard, that you could hear the handle in one of them break as he dropped them right on the corner of the outside disk.

The dude who does bb curls in the squat rack.

only ran into a douche once at my gym...only 1 squat rack and i needed to use it...wouldn't let me work in with him. I did something else and came back. doubled the weight and repped it out. He then just mean mugged me the rest of the time there... made me laugh. oh yeah, and the people that want to talk to you about training/ diet...leave me alone, I'm not a trainer. lol

oh yeah, and the people that want to talk to you about training/ diet...leave me alone, I'm not a trainer. lol

Maybe you should take the hint

. oh yeah, and the people that want to talk to you about training/ diet...leave me alone, I'm not a trainer. lol

Maybe you should take the hint

Just say no.

That is the reason I stopped training clients in general. I couldnt get a workout in....always the same inane questions "Can I do baked chicken instead of broiled fish", etc.

For me, it was stop training them, or stop MY training

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity