over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Nomination for the Biggest Jerks in the Gym

Just say no.

That is the reason I stopped training clients in general. I couldnt get a workout in....always the same inane questions "Can I do baked chicken instead of broiled fish", etc.

For me, it was stop training them, or stop MY training

I invested in a pair of dre beats. to combat this. been working like a charm. And if they are persistent I just tell them I don't know. I have a nutritionist/ coach.

Dude trains extremely hard, willing to help anyone with their training if he sees they are serious, has a "heart of gold" at times, like the owner said, the owner who has thrown him out numerous times, only to call him up and ask him to come back, fearing the guy will kill himself if he doesn't have the outlet of the gym. :D Training is his life, but he has a strange personality.

I just came back from the gym. First thing I hear him yell as he exits the locker room, "who the hell is stinking this place up! Must be those fat fucks over there!" The fat fuck is a competing strongman. And to another guy, "you look like a pig, you smell too!"

As we were changing into workout clothes he says, "Man, I haven't eaten properly all weekend, lost 3lbs since friday, haven't slept and my shoulder is killing me. This workout is gonna suck, but at least I don't look as shitty as you... look at that big belly, you weak fuck!" He was talking to me. :D
I don't take it personally, I just laugh.

BTW, have you guys seen this VICE documentary? Skip to 18:45 to see how the owner treats guys who misbehave in his gym. Kids were selling juice without giving him a percentage of profits.:D

**broken link removed**

That vid was funny but mental. I only saw 5 mins it so gonna watch the rest later. That place isn't far from where I live.

read the baggy pant thing and i all ways where pants, mostly because I am not a fan of shorts in the gym. Just like sweat pants. I had some guys come up to me once shocked as hell because i have some big legs compared to the average gym guy, to you guys their sticks lol. But i was squating 405 for about 8 reps right below parallel and they told me the figured i never trained legs because i wore pants. Maybe i need to start wearing spandex when i train legs like the do for photo shoots lol.

I have a pretty good gym, the only idiots are the kids in their that dont know the gym rules yet like racking weights, i hate when i see a 45 in the wrong place or a shit ton of 5's before the 45's and ect. The guy that racks out the leg press to do calve presses and leaves a ton of weight on the rack for the girl waiting. I about tossed a guy for that one once i was pissed.

We have a crossfit guy that stays in the squat rack for 2 hours circuit training that pisses me off.

people who dont pay attention and bump into me while im pressing, this happened to me when i was first attempting a 405 bench. All most made me lose control of the bar.

guys who leave a mess of sweat all over the place and dont clean it up

the ones hooting and howlering that are small i like that, just because they give me something to laugh about and ill go up to them and yell light weight baby. I have a pretty fun gym we all kind of know each other for the most part.

That vid was funny but mental. I only saw 5 mins it so gonna watch the rest later. That place isn't far from where I live.

I don't know how much of that is just acting/scripted though? Lots of mental cases, killers, junkies, rapists and drug dealers. Worse than Michalik's gym.:D

I don't know how much of that is just acting/scripted though? Lots of mental cases, killers, junkies, rapists and drug dealers. Worse than Michalik's gym.:D

Not sure what the show is but there will always be an element of playing up for the camera. But the stuff I saw I would say 100% not scripted just alot of mental people. Trust me walk around Warrington for the day and you will understand why I say 100% not scripted :D

Just watched the rest of the vid... great watch... thanks for posting. The main guy is from where I live... seems decent if you forget about the murders etc :eek::D

I also suffer from resting asshole face syndrom. Hopefully they will one day find a cure to this dreaded condition. Until then, Don Julio seems to minimize the effects.

The ones who seem to get on my nerve are the super fast lifters. You know, the bro going 100 mph doing barbell curls with 25 lbs. I used to say something and try to be helpful, but gave up... You can't fix stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk]ORIGINAL VIDEO - Bitchy Resting Face - YouTube[/ame]

Guy and his 12 year old kid taking up both racks for 45 min. If you want to teach you kid to deadlift, you can both use the same one IMO. He doesnt need to hog one of the only two racks for that long so he can deadlift 95 lbs. I asked politely, and they responded "only a few more sets". I pulled a bar off a bench. Some guy says, "I was using that." Nah, you were across the gym doing dumbbell curls. I guess I began to get a noticably disconcerted look on my face, because he apologized, for what, Im not sure. I decided to just meditate.

Excellent point Pup! It's kinda hard not to interact with others. I turn 50 tomorrow so I can call you Pup.

It's actually quite easy. It's a new gym and I don't know anyone, so I don't socialize at all. It was a joke, some people are a little to serious.

People who do pullups or chins in the crossover cable rack there's like 5 actual stations just for dips/chins
Any douche doing "circuits" while the gym is packed
Anyone standing too close to the db racks
"how many sets u got" Idk you ever heard of going to failure?
Most Any clown on the leg press
Clowns who stare at my gorgeous workout partner/wife then see me looking and quickly look away.. its ok ... Shes hot... I'd prob stare at urs too.
Most important Anyone who can lift more than me.
And guys who always stay lean... Assholes! ;-)

I vote for the guys about my age - 50 - who are on juice and just do their upper body. Well, the front of their upper body. They walk around with their cut off shirts acting like they want to attack someone. Probably divorced. Baggy pants to hide their stick legs.

Take it from me - they feel their vitality slipping away and they still want to be Alpha - even if they never were. But I'm Mr. Friendly in the gym.

I workout with several former NFL players - the "MOSTEST" nicest guys in the place. Mr. Bald, 5'9", no legs, gut, decent arms and shoulders - 170lbs of pure anger.

OMG, we have one of those guys, 50 yrs old, stick like legs, baggy pants, hostile acting, drives a pickup truck that looks as though it did 2 tours in Iraq.
When he drives by you in the parking lot you can "feel" the anger emanating off of his disproportionate physique

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws