over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Nova log..

So I did legs yesterday, but nothing crazy..i will train again Saturday..
My bodyweight is actually down just a lb or 2,but I have been eating cleaner meals and a tiny bit more food.
Also did my second round with the DVDs ,which I did just under 300..I definitely realize that soreness is due to the prop.I have never reacted well to any prop.But the good news is,that it isn't unbearable.
Crazy how everyone reacts differently because I’m 3 or 4 shots in on Nova’s test prop and I have no pip or soreness at all

Crazy how everyone reacts differently because I’m 3 or 4 shots in on Nova’s test prop and I have no pip or soreness at all
I love how it works,but yes it has never truly been the easiest for me to take..Prob the only product (when done right ),the I have any issue w..It was always part of any pre contest regiment I have ever run though.😉

I feel I should be clear .The pip I referenced was minor (maybe 1 day),but I think the product is fine and everyone reacts different..
My weight is up 2 lbs,but I had a few pieces of pizza yesterday..Not sure if it's my edge ,but ready for a little strength to come back.
Trained chest,delts,and tri' s today..
So far so good though..

Trained back and bi's today.Feel good in the gym but my strength isn't really up yet (maybe a little).
I weighed 253,so just maintaining about a 2 lbs gain.Which what I am trying to do honestly.More consistent with my food and cleaner, but not super strict.
BUT my goal is to just see how much I can improve while slowly picking up the pace with everything.Not trying to be 280 anymore.

So just a small update..
Trained legs today,I would like to note I am feeling better in the gym and recovering great right now..
I weighed 252 today which is about where I was at last time i weighed .I like it because my weight is holding while eating cleaner.
I plan on taking my second ml for the week tommorow.

I did a upper body session today.It was actually really good,I moved with very little rest and some super sets!
My weight is down 2 lbs today ,nothing crazy but i am really trying to go by the mirror..
Not sure I wanna go above the 2 ml a week,well I do but I am trying to do this the smart way!

Hey JP..
How about a pic...?
Seems like you always got a log going but I’ve never seen what you look like..
I know with the new format it should be easy..i am pretty lame w pics,I have had tons of progress pics up around the Mayhem days..but I was to stupid to put them up myself..
Let me see what I can do..

Trained today..chest,shoulders,tri's .Strength felt pretty good considering I am down 2 more lbs.I weighed 250 today.i actually took a pic today,but don't know how to blank my face out..Not excited at all about how I am looking but it's a decent starting pointe.
I can definitely tell this sust must be pretty legit (it's prop,enan,and cyp).Everything is feeling back to normal.

Ok.So I am down 4 lbs since Saturday, wasn't expecting that at all..Around 246 right now.
I trained back and bi's today..Felt great in the gym despite the drop in weight..
Also took 1 ml today before training..
I wanna take a better progress pic btw.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear