over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

National Level Cycle

got any pics of him...:D

I saw Jonathan yesterday....I looked around online for pics but I couldnt find any.
Saw this post below by this guy on another board though who knows who I am talking about

Quote from: JohnnyVegas on March 03, 2008, 08:34:49 PM

I trained at the same gym as Garrett Downing and some other pretty big guys, and there was an arm contest (at a local mall) and Garrett lost to another guy at our gym, Jonathon Simmons, who was 100% drug free at 5'11-6'0 and 245. Jonathosn arms were 20 cold, 21 pumped.

I remember when we saw Garrett win the Cal in 1995 and Flex Wheeler was giving Jonathon the old arm double takes, funny shit.

Wow, can you imagine what this guy would have looked like if he actually lifted weights and ate some good meals and cut out the beer? Here's a pic of another black guy with great geneitcs, but this guy acutally used steroids and he lifted hard and ate good too so I guess his genetics wasn't quite as good as your friends. He goes about 240 in this pics at around 5' 11".

I don't know why I wasted my time typing, he looked like a football player. 240lbs with very little body fat doesn't mean he looked like lee haney. And further more, what makes you think that the genetic elite(for bodybuilding) all end up entering bodybuilding contests? 90% of the population thinks its pretty dumb to get all oiled up and put tiny pants on. Most bodybuilders have washed out of other higher paying sports and have "settled" on bodybuilding

Last edited:
I don't know why I wasted my time typing, he looked like a football player. 240lbs with very little body fat doesn't mean he looked like lee haney

You missed my point. You need to reread your own post, EVERY WORD. I have no doubt he looked good, but push ups, beer and ripped at 240 were your own words.

Wow, can you imagine what this guy would have looked like if he actually lifted weights and ate some good meals and cut out the beer? Here's a pic of another black guy with great geneitcs, but this guy acutally used steroids and he lifted hard and ate good too so I guess his genetics wasn't quite as good as your friends. He goes about 240 in this pics at around 5' 11".

Actually in that picture of Haney he was 273 pounds because I had that Muscle and Fitness magazine that picture was in and the article was talking about his offseason that year and that he topped out at 278.....

Here he is even leaner at 263 pounds....in this picture below

I saw him guest pose in Boston at the Gold Gym championships at 278 to 283 in the offseason preceding his last Olympia where he was 248 pounds onstage.....and i actually have pictures of that guest posing....but I take suckass pics.

Attachments

• Lee%2520Haney_277.jpg
    Lee%2520Haney_277.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:
Actually in that picture of Haney he was 273 pounds because I had that Muscle and Fitness magazine that picture was in and the article was talking about his offseason that year and that he topped out at 278.....

Here he is even leaner at 263 pounds....in this picture below

I saw him guest pose in Boston at the Gold Gym championships at 278 to 283 in the offseason preceding his last Olympia where he was 248 pounds onstage.

No way he ever weighed that much in that pic. I spoke to Wayne Demilia who told me that he saw Lee step on the scale at his last Olympia where he was his heaviest and weighed 243. In 1993 I saw pics of Dorian Yates before they were published in the mags when I was at JM Manion's Studio and he told me that Dorian weighed 254 maybe a pound less. I'll go by what these guys tell me before any magazine does simply because it is first hand info.

No way he ever weighed that much in that pic. I spoke to Wayne Demilia who told me that he saw Lee step on the scale at his last Olympia where he was his heaviest and weighed 243. In 1993 I saw pics of Dorian Yates before they were published in the mags when I was at JM Manion's Studio and he told me that Dorian weighed 254 maybe a pound less. I'll go by what these guys tell me before any magazine does simply because it is first hand info.

He weighed in on film (Battle for the Olympia or Road to the Olympia or whatever that documentary was called) in 1988 at 243 pounds on the scale in front of everyone.

He told everyone he weighed 244 and weighed in at 243 1/4

The greatest! - Ed's Page - Lee Haney | Flex | Find Articles at BNET

He was far bigger than ever 3 years later in 1991....I sure dont think he went down or weighed the same as 1988.

He weighed in on film (Battle for the Olympia or Road to the Olympia or whatever that documentary was called) in 1988 at 243 pounds on the scale in front of everyone.

He told everyone he weighed 244 and weighed in at 243 1/4

The greatest! - Ed's Page - Lee Haney | Flex | Find Articles at BNET

He was far bigger than ever 3 years later in 1991....I sure dont think he went down or weighed the same as 1988.

How can you say that the pic of Haney I posted of him in contest shape he weighs 30 pounds more than he ever did????? 273?? That is clearly NOT off season.

In 1993 Haney was more ripped than ever and yes he weighed 243 which equates to more muscle and less fat. He was not that much "bigger". Dorian was clearly a lot bigger than Haney in 1993 than Haney ever was and weighed 254.

How can you say that the pic of Haney I posted of him in contest shape he weighs 30 pounds more than he ever did????? 273?? That is clearly NOT off season.

In 1993 Haney was more ripped than ever and yes he weighed 243 which equates to more muscle and less fat. He was not that much "bigger". Dorian was clearly a lot bigger than Haney in 1993 than Haney ever was and weighed 254.

Because Haney was 248 in 1991....I was watching the video and they put Haney and Yates weights on there and I think Yates was 244 but I distinctly remember Haney was 248

The real big picture: Lee Haney - Brief Article | Flex | Find Articles at BNET

Yates himself said he didnt get up into the 250's till 1993 and was 270 in those black and white shots.....

Bodybuilding.com - 6-Time Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates Interview: Now-Famous 1993 Gym Shots, Injuries, & Current Affairs! - David Robson

I remember the article about Haney when they said he was 273 on the lawn because I remember thinking "jesus why the hell is he dieting down to 244 if he looks like that at 273"....but I agree they probably just used a picture they had and reported that he was 273 in it because they didnt have pics of him over at the time in Atlanta....they used the lawn shots and the ones of him in the faded jeans for the article.

I think someone might have paint shop "sharpened" the picture you used though.

Attachments

• Haney09.jpg
    Haney09.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 477
Too bad bodybuilders like to lie about their bodweight. Maybe that's why they don't do official weigh-ins at shows very often. We don't really know if Ronnie cracked 300lbs on stage.

Same with measurements. Many champions have claimed to have smaller waist than quads, such as Wheeler, but to my knowledge this has never been officially verified, especially in a contest shape bb.

Too bad bodybuilders like to lie about their bodweight. Maybe that's why they don't do official weigh-ins at shows very often. We don't really know if Ronnie cracked 300lbs on stage.

Same with measurements. Many champions have claimed to have smaller waist than quads, such as Wheeler, but to my knowledge this has never been officially verified, especially in a contest shape bb.

You are absolutely right...they should really bring this stuff back.

Weight for it | Flex | Find Articles at BNET

You are absolutely right...they should really bring this stuff back.

Weight for it | Flex | Find Articles at BNET
Kind of interesting how all of these mr.olympia competitors and some of the all time greats in bodybuilding came in weighing anywhere from 200-225lbs at the mr.olympia and nowadays we have natural competitors in contest shape weighing the same thing.

These natural guys just must have better genetics.

Kind of interesting how all of these mr.olympia competitors and some of the all time greats in bodybuilding came in weighing anywhere from 200-225lbs at the mr.olympia and nowadays we have natural competitors in contest shape weighing the same thing.

These natural guys just must have better genetics.

LOL you make a great point, but it will fall on deaf ears to most here.

Magnum

1) 71 people have broken the 10 sec barrier. 68 have been west african. Would you say this is due in part to individual genetics, genetics via race or luck

to magnum and flexington steele

2) do you have a picture of a representation of what you feel is the absolute best a natural can attain?

3) is it shelbys training partnbers look that is unattainable naturally or the age at which he has acheived

4) do you truely feel blacks do not have the edge in bodybuilding? what do you think is the cause as to why so many people around the world beleive blacks make up the best bodybuilders?

Last edited:
Magnum

1) 71 people have broken the 10 sec barrier. 68 have been west african. Would you say this is due in part to individual genetics, genetics via race or luck

Yes it is, but this is not due to muscle "size" Some of these guys have some pretty big quads and so do speed skaters and they are mainly white. Both groups do thousands of reps too coincidently.

to magnum and flexington steele

2) do you have a picture of a representation of what you feel is the absolute best a natural can attain? Not at the moment

3) is it shelbys training partnbers look that is unattainable naturally or the age at which he has acheived Both

4) do you truely feel blacks do not have the edge in bodybuilding? what do you think is the cause as to why so many people around the world beleive blacks make up the best bodybuilders? Most Mr Olympias by far have been white. How many people in the world think blacks are better at bodybuilding and how many of these people do you personally know?

Last edited:
sorry bout that oreolo....didnt see your post until after i posted about the 100

No probs DC

I have been reading your articles (cycle for pennies) and posts for a few yrs now. You have helpped me tremendously. Before reading your articles, i was one of those guys running around with my head cut off like a chicken trying a different thing every wk.

Reading everything you have wrote has really helped me get perspective for which i owe you 1000 thank you's.

Does anyone know where to find ronnie colemans anabolic elf, that delivered him sustanon and deca every hour on the hour?? That elf has to be pretty good at what he does to not wake coleman up while hes sleeping...

No probs DC

I have been reading your articles (cycle for pennies) and posts for a few yrs now. You have helpped me tremendously. Before reading your articles, i was one of those guys running around with my head cut off like a chicken trying a different thing every wk.

Reading everything you have wrote has really helped me get perspective for which i owe you 1000 thank you's

x 2!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BigKev6153
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity